What are the objectives for CFW

Also is CFW recommended before running chosen eg. Preliminarily one cycle of CFW

I asked the question on CFW thread but I think it’s quite old thread so I’m posting as a question here.

2 Likes

Is it all the same as Chosen but just internally?

I’ve read it’s also got some Love Bomb and Regeneration it.

1 Like

Chosen from Within is a healing module to prepare one for leadership.

Chosen is about leadership.

You could run either one, at any time. However I would recommend running CFW once a week only. It’s strong medicine.

Does this answer your question?

5 Likes

Partly. I’ve gone through the whole thread now so that answered quite a bit.

Just once a week?!
You seem to be only person who has said that?

I would maybe try it as a normal zp but reduce frequency if it is too intense.

What kind of symptoms were you having that made you reduce it to just once a week?

I’d agree with @RVconsultant honestly.

I used CFW, and I can’t remember but pretty sure I did do Chosen at the same time at one point, and CFW had some strong healing and bought up a lot of stuff, you don’t want to over do it. ZP is hella strong and 1 loop can be enough.

Obviously the recommendations say otherwise for certain things depending on your stack but from my own experience I run one loop of everything in my stack per week and I see/feel results.

3 Likes

CfW was the only Titel that brought me to my knees.

Its incredible effective

I agree with @RVconsultant

1 loop per week is sufficient because you can always upgrade but downgrade from to much exposure is another experience you don’t need.

4 Likes

Anybody else had a different listening pattern or experience with cfw?

It would be nice to run them both separately to see the difference of them. Or maybe they balance each other out and running cfw alone may be a bit too introspective.

I did both and had to drop Chosen

CfW was too dominant

After day 6 I had to stop everything (except CfW)

Try it and see for yourself

:wink:

1 Like

So you ran cfw solo every other day? For how long?

5 weeks in total

Then I had to stop

1 Like

Please don’t underestimate. Only use this when you’re ready to go into full healing mode.

It’s like @Leandros says it will bring you to your knees.

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to extract those two posts from your journal.

Have you looked into Chosen way of Nature? It might interest you because you said you like to be connected to nature.

@jim

1 Like

Yes I did.

I used that sub a couple of months. It was awesome and I loved everything about. The only downfall was that it made me sad how disconnected we have become from nature. I also moved to the city without nature and that means not being able to act on the sub.

But it was amazing that’s for sure!

1 Like