Neville Goddard, Reality Transurfing, Joseph Murphy

Are you referring to Fred Dodson’s Parallel Universes of Self?

1 Like

I would probably be willing to accept some of what is taught or written if there was verifiable evidence that someone applied these techniques or teachings to achieve extraordinary or impossible goals

1 Like

One big difference is Murphy taught the use of affirmations where Neville skips right over them as being unnecessary since “Feeling is the secret.”

1 Like

I was jokingly replying to Jcast’s mention of the physics/science behind Transurfing.
My context was RT, but is equally applicable to Dodson, Bashar, or anyone else who talks about there being several versions of you.

Commonly referred to in psychiatry as schizophrenia

1 Like

I understand. Many Neville followers are big on Imagining too, while I tend to skip over it, focusing on the Feeling of Faith instead. :blush:

2 Likes

I know you’re joking, but for other readers…

"versions of you in parallel universes" should not be confused with “personalities of you in your own body/mind.”

1 Like

Thoughts in alignment with congruent Feelings is the actual Secret.

2 Likes

Ive studied reality transurfing the books are really deep there is a youtuber arron doughty who explains them well look him up i recommend his videos he explains them in laymen terms type in arron doughty reality transurfing on youtube one of his vids below

Aaron doesn’t give me good vibes.

3 Likes

Not according to Neville :wink:

1 Like

Check out Real Magic by Dean Radin, it touches on related points and summarizes peer-reviewed and controlled studies rather than anecdotes.

2 Likes

@Simon Isn’t a lot of what the Reality Transurfing internal importance just about believing you’re worthy of whatever it is you want but also being detached or indifferent to it as well?
Basically outcome independence?
I think that’s why so many people struggle financially. They have this disturbing hatred towards anyone with a lot of money and are always telling themselves and others how broke they are that being poor , in poverty, and lacking defines their entire life

2 Likes

@King funny, didn’t expect this thread to pick up that much. Thanks for pinging me btw.

I know about all three to varying levels.

• Reality Transurfing: Read the whole thing in a few months, have watched countless videos on it (including from Aaron Doughty who has been mentioned) and applied it for a while. Ideas have a long-lasting impact (I can trace back the development of such practices as intermittent fasting back to this—pendulums, “stars of pendulums”, excess potential)
  • Joseph Murphy: Heard about it in passing
  • Neville Goddard: Current exploration. Very delighted with it so far, looking to internalize it.

Spot on. RT is a philosophy/framework.

1 Like

Yes.

Outcomes. People. Actions. Ideas. Ideologies. Theories. Personality. Habits. Anything.

No Attachments, No Aversions.

:innocent:

2 Likes

That is why we use subliminals.
So we have someone always telling us how awesome we are.

:blush:

Old post:

2 Likes

Got hold of a copy. Yes, it is much easier to understand and he does teach some processes in this book.

2 Likes

@King IMO while Tufti is more direct and process oriented, people who don’t read RT first will be overwhelmed or left confused at the motivation for the practices.

This. Ordered a course from him maybe two years ago and it was such a disorganized bunch of garbage. He comes off extremely insincere and then when he tells his Origin story of being a shoe salesman and then suddenly becoming rich, you realize that there was no “business” or “job” in between being a shoe salesman, and a peddler of rehashed LOA material.

2 Likes