Neville Goddard, Reality Transurfing, Joseph Murphy

Yes.

Outcomes. People. Actions. Ideas. Ideologies. Theories. Personality. Habits. Anything.

No Attachments, No Aversions.

:innocent:

2 Likes

That is why we use subliminals.
So we have someone always telling us how awesome we are.

:blush:

Old post:

2 Likes

Got hold of a copy. Yes, it is much easier to understand and he does teach some processes in this book.

2 Likes

@King IMO while Tufti is more direct and process oriented, people who don’t read RT first will be overwhelmed or left confused at the motivation for the practices.

This. Ordered a course from him maybe two years ago and it was such a disorganized bunch of garbage. He comes off extremely insincere and then when he tells his Origin story of being a shoe salesman and then suddenly becoming rich, you realize that there was no “business” or “job” in between being a shoe salesman, and a peddler of rehashed LOA material.

2 Likes

I tried watching a couple of his videos and his lack of self belief was obvious. I’m always very skeptical of people that promote material for wealth but look like they’re filming their YouTube videos in a studio apartment or someone’s basement. Not there’s anything wrong with studio or micro apartments but most don’t foster confidence

1 Like

@Enchantress this thread may interest you.

1 Like

Have you experimented with Magick, @Simon?

I wasn’t aware of this kind of thing until I saw this post a week or so ago, and it lead me to buy some Damon Brand books.

2 Likes

Ritual Magick, yes. Goetia, no.
Different Gods.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Ah okay, all of that is presently French to me lol but chaos Magick seems interesting to me. Presently I’m reading his book on how to create a servitor but I’m nervous to actually try it lol

2 Likes

Ya. That may be a little advanced. Generally, people start with the Magickal Cashbook. :smile:

@Malkuth is the right person to consult for these.

1 Like

Something (‘something’ in this case being my intuition) tells me that you’ve got this. It makes sense to proceed attentively. And the emotion itself (of nervousness, excitement, etc.,) is just one more element that is integrated into the working, imbuing it with the unique quality of your own mind. Good stuff.

2 Likes

I do appreciate the vote of confidence! Thanks dude.

1 Like