Word. There’s never space for a dedicated lots run. Tempted to stick it in my dream boy custom, but don’t want to do another rebuild lol.
Yeah for sure
WDB shifting has surprised me though. Definitely starting to look more of the lean look than the muscular look
Cycle Day 62, 12/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 63, 13/09/2026 - Rest
Washout Day 1, 14/09/2026
I wasn’t even going to washout today but I feel like I’ve gotten what I’ve wanted from Summertime
I guess to sum it up it has given me more warmth and presence which is cool
I can sense it in the way I come across to other people and my girlfriend
I feel like there was so much depth I was reaching each week on just 30 seconds that I’m curious how it will be in something like a Peace and Summertime custom that I run long term
Anyway Peace next week
I’ve been noticing this thing recently where I ask my subconcious a question and it will go away to find the answer
Maybe a week or two I’ll get the answer in really surprising ways
I don’t know where this is coming from but I feel like its related to having a trust in my subconcious to figure things out
And its making me think of the inner workings of ZP
Just by chance I came across a reel explaining that your subconcious listens to questions more effectively than statements, which it can outright just reject
If you pay attention, you’ll notice your subconcious will be asking questions related to the title you’re running
I don’t think that’s all there is to ZP but I wouldn’t be surprised if that a was big foundation of it
timing of that, glad you shared that. Thank you!
You’re very welcome. 
Washout Day 4, 15/09/2026
Washout Day 5, 16/09/2026
Washout Day 6, 17/09/2026
Washout Day 7, 18/09/2026
Washout Day 8, 19/09/2026
Washout Day 9, 20/09/2026
Cycle Day 1, 21/09/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Solstice 30s
Cycle Day 2, 22/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 3, 23/09/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Solstice 30s, Ascension Chamber 15s
Cycle Day 4, 24/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 5, 25/09/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Solstice 30s
Cycle Day 6, 26/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 7, 27/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 8, 28/09/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Solstice 30s
Cycle Day 9, 29/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 10, 30/09/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Solstice 11s, Ascension Chamber 15s
Note to self
Check what file you click when playing
Accidentally clicked Ultrasonic today on Solstice. It just felt like a really high pitch that was almost soundless
Felt really weird with headphones on
Anyway, had to cut that short before I hurt my eardrum
A bit gutted because I am noticing the cumulative build up of Peace going on
I was trying to figue out what Peace was doing for me
Its strange to transition from Summertime to Peace because theyre almost similar
If Summertime increases my humour and warmness
Then Peace is actually giving me a complete lack of anxiety
Again its building up but it is noticeable
I am missing Summertime though
Its like I really didn’t have to think much when it came to humour
I would just say it and I knew itd be funny
I’ll probably need to revisit it with the Essence
I am liking Wanted: Physical Shifting though, its like the feeling of being desired without having the core
Feels like adjustments to how you see and carry yourself too
Sun-Kissed seems pretty good too, maybe it was presults but I started to unconciously cut junk food days before I ran this custom
Noticeable less puffiness in the facial area
Peace though is cool, it feels like its removing the negative thoughts before they happen. Naturally letting the modules express more freely
Fell for this multiple times 
I started deleting the ultrasonic versions immediately I finish extracting the file. No room to make the mistake then.
I do this too
I was using a new laptop and thought I’d quickly download it again and listen 
Such a rookie error 
So, ultrasonic really made me feel a bit weird for an hour or two yesterday
The fact it probably blasted into my eardrums through headphones did not help
You can just tell when something is not sitting right in your mind
Surprisingly Ascension Chamber cleared that out after the listen
It kind of puts me in a better mood. Pretty surprised by that, not really focused on that title too much
Can you summarize your experience with Ascension Chamber? Do you run it with ZPU titles? It wasn’t really recommended so they sunsetted it
I run Ascension Chamber for like a year or even longer back in ZPv2 days but never noticed much from it
Do you listen to it once a week? Full loop or microloops?
Of course!
It just makes me unconciously notice things happening
Coincidences, synchronicities and things I might have overlooked
I think shortly after I started running it again, I became way more interested in LOA
So, I’m concisouly acknowledging and being grateful for these things, as well as knowing more of these things will come into my life
I also get a mood boost from it, as well as what feels like more cohesion across my stack
I know its in ZPU now but I still get a boost from it
Sort of like a focus module for synergy or Wanted: Physical Shifter even though you’re running Wanted/WDB, its just extra emphasis/focus for your mind
I do store title at 15s per week and am strongly considering putting it in my customs. I just don’t know if the custom version will just enhance that custom or the entire stack
thanks!
Cycle Day 11, 01/10/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 12, 02/10/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Solstice 30s
Cycle Day 13, 03/10/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 14, 04/10/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 15, 05/10/2026 - Taurus 14.00, Leo II 14.00, Solstice 30s
I think I’ve been surprised lately because Peace has been giving me recon
And I can’t actually tell you why or what its digging up
Is it this instaneous healing I’ve been hearing getting mentioned on the Peace thread, I don’t know
I know I’ve had a sense of loss from losing Summertime, the warmth isn’t quite there anymore where I am having incredible social situations
On Peace though, I’m getting something deeper. It’s like not quite a stillness but a dissipation
It feels like the energy within you is being relaxed to a state you’ve probably not felt in a long time
In its place there feels like a calmness in social situations, in public, in romantic situations, work etc
I feel like I’m returning to an old version of me that didn’t overthink things
In public places, I notice my mind can be okay with the boredom
I don’t need to do much. Like if I’m on a train. I can just sit there almost sitting without music on, not really thinking
Its almost like a zen, medidative state