My Mental Software Updates

Cycle Day 11, 01/10/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 12, 02/10/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Solstice 30s
Cycle Day 13, 03/10/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 14, 04/10/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 15, 05/10/2026 - Taurus 14.00, Leo II 14.00, Solstice 30s

I think I’ve been surprised lately because Peace has been giving me recon

And I can’t actually tell you why or what its digging up

Is it this instaneous healing I’ve been hearing getting mentioned on the Peace thread, I don’t know

I know I’ve had a sense of loss from losing Summertime, the warmth isn’t quite there anymore where I am having incredible social situations

On Peace though, I’m getting something deeper. It’s like not quite a stillness but a dissipation

It feels like the energy within you is being relaxed to a state you’ve probably not felt in a long time

In its place there feels like a calmness in social situations, in public, in romantic situations, work etc

I feel like I’m returning to an old version of me that didn’t overthink things

3 Likes

In public places, I notice my mind can be okay with the boredom

I don’t need to do much. Like if I’m on a train. I can just sit there almost sitting without music on, not really thinking

Its almost like a zen, medidative state

6 Likes

What I notice as well, is its doing something to let the other modules epxress themselves freely in the custom

I’m not really as concerned with my appearance because the negative thoughts/images that precede that are not there

It’s like Peace destroys them or stops them from happening

As a result, things like Wanted: Physical Shifter are effecting my demeanour

My walk, body language, gaze

3 Likes

Like the thought “walk like a model” happened when I was walking in the city centre happened

My shoulders pulled back

Neck long

Relaxed gaze, walking strides long

I feel like everything is being amplified like Electric Stillness, Alpha Body Language, Seducers Gaze

My body is still but my body language is almost impecable

and then Subconcious Flow is making this rapidly my new normal

BUT I know I’m in recon as well even though I’m getting these outstanding results BECAUSE

I’m researching and rebuilding all my customs for the future

classic recon sign for me :joy:

I also feel like I’m slipping into IDGAF mode, which is great. Unless i am at work

Felt that was happening in an important work meeting so had to recalibrate immediately


All in all impressed with Peace. It is masterfully done because the work it has done to my nervous system as well has been bar none the most rapid and impactful

The rapid results probably explain why I’m getting recon too

But I guess thats part of the growth

4 Likes

I think I should probably start recording the results of the other titles as well because they are quickly start to become my new normal I almost forget most of them

Revelation of Nectar Within

You get to a point where the orgasms become full body releases. Very intense and completely awesome

Satisfaction from her whenever she does that to me

But also as a bonus for me I’ve become really really good at returning the favour, espescially orally

After the first time of cumming, the second time I can literally go as long as I want. Espesically in the most stimulating positions for me

Emperor

This just feels like a rock, where you run it for a long time to feel like you are becoming that person

The ambition I have now is absolutely unparalleled to before

I mention the goals to people I have and sometimes they are in awe

I am trying various ventures I probably wouldn’t have tried before due to the self worth I have gotten from this title

It also has incredible resilience which matches my personality completly

Anyone who is driven, disciplined and resilient should run this title

Ascension Chamber

A manifestation machine

I literally hold the belief that something positive will come my way

If it doesn’t somethign better will come

I don’t need to know how or when it will come

Classic LOA stuff

And it just works

Things like getting tickets to sold out festivals, random money manifestations, an ideal flat for me and my girlfriend

Getting access to presale of an Oasis gig and managing to get incredible front row seating for that gig

As well as things like birthday presents for my girlfriend which were things you can only get invite codes for. And I managed to get like 8

etc.

I just believe things will go well for me and they do. This subliminal supercharges it

Sex and Seduction

I really like this one

I keep looking at my girlfriend, thinking she looks fucking hot

And I don’t know, relationship results have shot up ten fold. All I can say the mannerisms and things I’m doing, touch, gaze, the way I’m talking. All seem to unconciously be doing wonders

Underated title I think. Enhances the other romance/seduction tiles in your stack. If its WDb your relationship will see some great improvement

If its WB, I’d consider it’d enhance that by tenfold too


Can't comment much on WDB. I think I've pretty much integrated it now

RICH the same, its built the capacity for me to accept the wealt. Its just looking for the right streams to come in, which they should

6 Likes

In addition to results from PEACE, it will boost the results of your stack too.

2 Likes

Yeah, its really wild, everything seems to be getting enhanced like crazy :joy:

Couldn’t work out if it was ZPU too or not

2 Likes

That is a good point. ZPU does help boost our stack. To add to that, in a short DM conversation I had with Saint, he did say that PEACE will help boost other titles.

2 Likes

Don’t do this to me man lol

3 Likes

I saw from your question on the qOS page that Ascension Chamber is being redone. Was very happy to hear that one.

Now do you see why I am keeping PEACE for the next two years? It’s an incredible title.

It will peel your life back layer by layer over time, but the cool thing is, only when your system is ready. Like you’ve seen, some recon pops up but I’ve not had anything super crazy with it and I’m digging into some charged areas in my life.

5 Likes

I just realized Ascension Chamber was because of @heartmadeiron from your question.

2 Likes

Just to clarify, they haven’t decided yet. It’d require a drastic overhaul.

2 Likes

I didn’t catch that part. Dang.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Worth it though wasn’t it

Was like Genesis of all things?? So, glad you did the follow up question

2 Likes

Really hoping they don’t ivert from what it is too much, I’ve been finding it pretty good recently

It’s really masterfully done!

I keep coming out of every integration day feeling like something else has been removed in some way

It’s really beautiful

6 Likes

Again, no alarm. Think about all of the new tech that has emerged since Ascension Chamber has come out. There’s a lot to explore with this title.

6 Likes

I feel you, but it makes sense. They’ve been de-mystifying the manifestation modules lately, pushing the idea that manifestation works best with guideded action and clear direction. Genesis is definitely a better general suggestion than AC, which is still esoteric

On the plus side, I won’t worry about upgrading my Manifestation custom until next season.

2 Likes