Just created this to purely record any ideas, insights and findings that may or may not be useful for further development of subs!
@SaintSovereign After a month or so break from subs, I’d dabbled with some new and old interesting NLP visualisation techniques that may be able to be integrated into the scripts or as modules.
- MINDSCAPING
By the creator, it’s described as a way to almost completely bypass resistance. It’s visualising the scene like a map of something you want to change and then activly moulding, adding and changing elements to find and create solutions to that problem and allows you to give what your mind needs in order to resolve the issue without the traditional methods.
Example: Person has traumatic past event. Visualises a map or landscape representing that event. Lets say lava is pouring over everything, maybe the user decides to resolves that, they break a damn and it floods over it which actively cools down the whole landscape.
Maybe they then need further things to happen like break through the cooled down lava with a digger to clear the landscape so that they can then plant amazing trees again.
*This hit me as a way to solve recon or help the person get the resources they need quicker to then start taking action to resolve it further through action. It’s painless which is what recon from subs kind of the downside as people can be more likely to run the other way instead of doing something to solve it.
2.EGO STATE MODIFICATION (Mindscaping concept)
This uses the same principles as the first, except you visualise what the part of you looks like, that you want to actively change.
Example: Person notices they’re annoying in a certain situation like interrupts people and they want to change that part of themselves. They’d visualise how that guy looks, noticing facial features, clothing and the such. And then actively work on shifting them and experimenting with what’s needed to get to the outcome they want. So if it appears that they have a big nose or something, you’d shrink that thing down haha. It’s having fun with what your mind represents visually and then actively changing and shifting and moulding it to a new solution and resolution.
- PRETEND
‘Pretend and then pretend you’re not pretending’ - Mike Mandel
We all played pretend as kids and it was like you became the person from the cartoon you’d been watching or you where in the world, fully immersed. It seems to be a bypass mechanism to access resources. Being able to just automatically implement that mechanism without conscious effort would greatly benefit people. Especially if they are at an obstacle or something they need to overcome, just pretend you are that guy now. Even better, pretend you’re not pretending and just suppose you already got over it.
*This helped resolve recon faster when it struck me that i can just pretend that the recon had and will resolve and my attention shifted from the emotions back to the outside where i can take action. It seemed to make me more resilient to the stirred up emotions and i had greater access to resources I needed. That’s the issue with recon, you sometime feel like you don’t have the resources mentally to do anything about it.
- Magic WHY question
‘Why am I so good at…?’
This golden nugget was given to the hypnotherapist I went to see last year. If you need confidence in any area, ask this question until you build the thought patterns up.
I’ve began saying this one outloud, ‘Why am I so good at getting amazing results from subliminal audio?’
and then allowing my mind to fill in the reasons and as they come to mind, I just say them out loud and let the trail of thought continue. Building the beliefs in nicely. The same can be done for confidence in resolving recon too I suspect.
This concept has been around for thousands of years. If you think about it, actors are the embodiment of this. Pretending and then not pretending. Pretending they are different characters in scenes and movies, literally becoming that character and adopting their habits, pretty scary but also pretty fascinating.
I’ve also read that some of the greatest athletes ever incorporate this practice too…like the late great Kobe bryant with the black mamba, Michael Jordan, Michael phelps, Ronaldo and Messi…and a lot others who adopt an alter ego that gets activated when the lights are the brightest and the pressure is the highest
love this
used to do something similar back in the day before sub club
How am I so good at…?
What about it makes me so good at…?
When do I notice when I’m good at…?
where in my body do I feel this amazing feeling when (am doing what I’m good at)
You are spot on. There is an excellent book titled “The Alter Ego Effect” by Todd Herman that covers how to create and then use the alter ego effect.
I’m in the process of creating an alter ego for currency trading using the book, so absolutely I agree with your suggestions. Also love the “why am I so good at …?” That’s some powerful stuff there.
My favorite book of all time. I even got the subscription for his website, fun stuff. I did struggle though with creating my alter ego at first, finding a totem to represent my alter ego and activating my alter ego, till I incorporated music…then it was game over
I will say the membership he offered for his website goes way in depth on the concepts
I didn’t even realize he had a masterclass (that’s what’s on his website now). Thank you for the heads up. I’ll have to check it out. It sounds like it would be very good.
Yep, no problem. Glad to help
It’s a very good masterclass. I have to go back into it again, its been awhile