My Mental Software Updates

Oh thats awesome!

Have been following your journal

So looking forward to what custom you design :partying_face: let me know what it looks like

Edit: just saw you posted it nice!

2 Likes

Have you noticed running 3 subs on the same day affecting your processing time?

2 Likes

Ehhh I don’t think so, I’ve been doing it for a while now so probably used to it

The only thing that threw me off for a bit was when I added Ascension Chamber the first time

But thats fine now

3 Likes

AC hits differently I’ll give you that.

2 Likes

Cycle Day 50, 31/08/2026 - Taurus 12.00, Leo II 12.00, Scorpio 30s
Cycle Day 51, 01/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 52, 02/09/2026 - Taurus 12.00, Leo II 12.00, Scorpio 30s, Ascension Chamber 15s
Cycle Day 53, 03/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 54, 04/09/2026 - Taurus 12.00, Leo II 12.00, Scorpio 30s

I was hit by a massive bout of reconcilliation this week and couldn’t figure out why

It’s like my Fearful Avoidant tendencies came back full force and sent me spiraling causing me to argue in my relationship

Made me want to reassess my stack

But then I kind of had a lightbulb moment where I realised my subconcious is being hit on the deepest levels to bring out the remanants of these things

After taht I felt the reconcilliation start to wash away as it resolved itself over that day

2 Likes

Reminds me of a video I watched by David Bayer and it talks about growth happening in Expansion and Contraction cycles

Where you expand and then hit a new level before you start to contract again and feel like the problems you thought you got over come back again

Which can leave you confused

But then the next expansion pushes you even further to a new level and then the next contraction pulls you back lower less

Expand → Contract → Expand → Contract → Expand

4 Likes

Hey @MAkh, I read a couple of posts where you mention that your listening days are MWF and you take the weekend off which is similar to @heartmadeiron. How long of a washout do you typically take (I know it can vary).

Also was wondering if your round is 10 weeks since it’s 3 listening days a week?

I was just curious because this kind of schedule appealed to me, especially since I plan to start trading again in October.

1 Like

You got it right.

10-week cycles with 3 listening days and 4 built in recent days. I take 5 day wash outs.

1 Like

Awesome. I really like that idea. Thank you for your response. I greatly appreciate it.

Yoooo

I do indeed

Inspired from @heartmadeiron

I’ll be taking a 9 day washout though not 5 after the last listen

And it’s a ten week schedule for me too (70 days)

Feels like a much smoother integration with the two resting days each weekend

2 Likes

Very cool. Thank you also for the reply. It’s interesting because I just came across that the other day. I was reading another journal (I don’t recall his handle name) but they had a ā€œFounders Clubā€ badge next to their name and they were doing the same.

I’m going to try it out because I like the sounds of it. I’m tweaking it for my trading schedule. I’m going to do Thursday Sat Mon and take TW off because those days are smack in the middle of the trading week so I won’t have to worry as much about recon screwing up the meat of the trading week.

Do you personally ever listen to more than 30 second microloops? It seems as though quite a few advanced users are using very short microloops with their stacks.

2 Likes

I think it was @Billions who thought of it

Yeah that sounds like a good idea

I do 30s on one of my customs ive stuck to that loop length for nearly a cycle

It’s actually surprised me how effective it is at that length

I’ve not really felt a plateau or anything

If anything it hits deeper as the cycle progresses

4 Likes

Correct. Billions used an 18 active day cycle with shorter wash outs. The real appeal is how easily you ca structure your cycle when you have set days. To

Think imma lock in at 30 for the rest of my cycle. Its so easy and smooth

4 Likes

I agree. The two days in a row off is appealing also for some reason.

2 Likes

Cycle Day 55, 05/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 56, 06/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 57, 07/09/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Scorpio 30s
Cycle Day 58, 08/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 59, 09/09/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Scorpio 30s, Ascension Chamber 15s
Cycle Day 60, 10/09/2026 - Rest
Cycle Day 61, 11/09/2026 - Taurus 13.00, Leo II 13.00, Scorpio 30s

As I increase times a new depth is reached

I was surprised to notice thtat this week I’ve become more of an observer of my emotions

Is this Emperor or GLM’s essence?

Feels like GLM but I thought that modules were frontloaded in customs

Questions like:

ā€œWhy are you letting this dictate the happiness in your life?ā€

And today I felt down in the dumps but I kind of enjoyed sitting in it instead of pushing it away or wondering when it will go

It’s like an emotion I’ve not really just sat with and explored

Just tried to avoid

Anyway there is depth

And understanding

It is like flipping over every rock so you can see what is there and and building that understanding instead of shunning it away like an outcast

4 Likes

I’ve also starteed to trust my subconcious intuitively now

Now when the thoughts I don’t particularly want that come up, I have a trust my mind is bringing it up to work on it and resolve it

4 Likes

New custom is coming in next cycle

Solstice

Peace Core
Sex & Seduction X Core
The Perfect Imperfection
Sexiness Unbound
Singularity’s Paradox
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Seducer’s Gaze
Alpha Body Language
Stonelike
Subconscious Flow
Sun-Kissed
WANTED Physical Shifting

Summertime out, Peace in (@Lion :wink:)

Sun-Kissed in, to give my skin some vitality I feel it needs

WANTED Physical Shifting in, because I’ve noticed such a big shift in shifting over the time I’ve ran Taurus which has WDB

And a name change, it didn’t feel right calling this Scorpio II and Solstice sounded like it fit nicely

4 Likes

Haha excellent!

Love the custom and its name too.

3 Likes

I wonder what results you’d get with LOTS

2 Likes

Probably Zangief without the hairy chest :joy:

Its a title I’ve wanted to run for ages

Just never found space to do so

4 Likes