My long run journey with ZP customs

On this journal I will post what I find interesting and what shines a light on the SubClub products for the benefit of those who are looking for specific titles/modules.
This is only my perspective, based on my journey.
(My daily journal is offline, though)

Custom 1 ZPv1: Khan St4, Stark, Direct Influencing Aura, DEUS, Informaticon, Secret Source, Productivity Unleashed, Secrets of Akasha, Sultan, Instant Business Tactician, Emperor’s Voice, Power Unleashed, Invincible Presence, Fenrir, Fearsome, Dominion, The Way of Roi, True Sell, Wealth Limit Destroyer, Marketweaver.

Custom 2 ZPv1: Renaissance Man, RICH, The Oath, Chiron, Leader of Men, Immortal Blade, IQ booster, Trailblazer, Yggdrasil, Dragon Tongue, The Spotlight, Gloryseeker, Sacred Words, Limiting People Remover, Blue Skies, Awakened Perception, Eagle Eye, Lifeblood fable, Inner Gasoline, Metamorphosis.

First time I’ve started running these customs was spring 2022.
But only this spring (2023) I’ve been able to run my first full cycle, I mean full 15 minutes, with only one rest day, without having an intense recon.
Worth mentioning that during a year I was on/off, replacing them with other titles, experimenting with 3, 5, 7 minutes, with a two or three titles stack, with two or more rest days etc.
Even as intermittent as it was, I’ve had very good results.

But right now everything is different.
I feel the scripts are part of me somehow and they are blooming effortlessly. Recon, if there is, is felt like a slight anxiety, but it lasts only for few hours.
I am in the 2nd full cycle, running them with a third title Legacy of Spartan

3 Likes

I am trading crypto tokens since 2021 (since RICH Ultima), with good results.
What is different now is that I have noticed a switch in my perception of abundance.

T1 - In the past I was looking for long term projects and stayed in those projects for weeks and months hoping for big profits, and invested large sums of money in one project only.

T2 - Now I am investing small sums of money in a lot more projects, taking small profits, but more often.

In my mind/perception:

• in T1 there was a scarcity of big profit projects,
  • in T2 there is an abundance of small profit projects.

Overall and on long term T2 pays better for my needs.

Props to:
RICH
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Marketweaver
Secret Source
Secret of Akasha
Sultan

3 Likes

Now I am back in body building, after some time of only keeping my shape, and Legacy of Spartan is going to assist me.
What I have noticed so far is that my strength have started to increase in the last weeks. Also the after workout soreness is very mild. I had one day a pain in the neck rotators (due to less warming up ) and it faded away in two days, only by stretching.
My sleep is getting more refreshing.

Right now I stand on 82kg bodyweight, with 73kg muscle mass.
My objective this year is to go at least to my all time high which was 97kg and around 82kg muscle mass.
But what I expect this time is LoS to prevent too much fat accumulation, so I target more muscle mass for the same weight.

2 Likes

I’ve started to know better the people in my life . Like I “read” them. I now also feel who has a toxic/limiting effect on me. And it is enough to wish and to set my intention that somehow our connection has to be ended. And it happens every time.

Props to:
Renaissance
Limiting People Remover
Immortal Blade
Awakened Perception
Eagle Eye

2 Likes

Worth mentioning very good muscle pump and increase in strength during workout time.
And also a feeling of having a solid body frame, in the rest of the time.

I really love these 2 customs, so I keep them for the long run, as they are in line with my personality and with my career.

Besides I am building the 3rd custom which will have Diamond for sure and deciding between Legacy of Spartan OR Wanted.

LoSpartan gave me incredible results in the past 2 months, in the gym. So, to be able to compare the two titles, the next cycle I will take out LoSpartan and will introduce Wanted as the 3rd title in my stack.

I ran Wanted ZP in the past and what I love on it is the behavior of people in general and of women in particular.
On Wanted I’ve got the most staring from women, the close ones became very touchy and flirting, and the men friends really enjoying my presence (some saying it loud).
I remember also that I my food appetite was increasing.

1 Like

What is your height btw if I may ask?

190cm

1 Like

Interesting customs. What is your listening schedule? And also do you listen for 15 minutes to each one?

Right now I am in the 2nd cycle with full 15 mins, one day rest, standard schedule:

• day 1: custom 1 + third title
  • rest
  • day 2: custom 2
  • rest

21 days on, 5 days off

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I can better read the charts and know when to enter and when to exit.

My tokens trading strategy itself is getting simplified and more precise as it goes. Of course due not only to money modules, but to the overall synergy of the titles.
I think Renaissance is huge in the sense of getting you to understand people, then you have the power. Why I mention it here, is because trading on charts is actually trading on people emotions.

1 Like

Do you mean RM here when you say Renaissance? Or I read it wrong?

1 Like

Now I am in the 3rd cycle with my 2 customs and switched LoSpartan with Wanted as the 3rd title.

Nothing has changed in the gym. I have the same energy, strength, pump and vascularity. More, my testosterone stimulation got a boost somehow, as some acne appeared on my chin (nutrition/supplements not changed).

Later Update:
The fact that I haven’t seen any changes in the beginning of Wanted cycle, could have been from the late blossom period of LoSpartan
I need more trials to make a decision, though.

Yes, Renaissance Man (standard)

1 Like

These days I have managed to deploy a complex script for my website, involving sql, xml and json encoding, which was in pending for some months.
I feel I have overcome my coding limits.

Props to:
Stark,
Informaticon,
IQ booster,
Trailblazer

and to Renaissance, I guess: “to excel in anything that has an artistic or creative aspect to it (such as programming…

2 Likes

I am in a two weeks washout now, time to review my priorities regarding the 3rd custom (preparing).

My first thought is that Wanted does not bring anything I want, which Khan and Stark have not already brought to me.
And the body sculpture of LoSpartan, which I have seen during the first 2 cycles, is unique.
Also Diamond gave to me insane results in the past, another unique to me.

In cycle 4 now.

Back to Legacy Of Spartan.
The feeling and sensation are indeed unique for me.
The muscle activation is insane, also in the rest days (took a workout washout this week).
Posing and flexing in the mirror have a vibe of some fitness magazine cover.
Mentally I feel more grounded.

Standard schedule (21 days ON, 5 days OFF):
Day 1: Custom 1 x 1 loop (15min) + Legacy of Spartan x 1 loop (15min)
Day 2: rest
Day 3: Custom2 x 1 loop (15min)
Day 4: rest

I play them just before sleep.

Some of the results I won’t post here, but give a try to:

R E N A I S S A N C E . M A N

it has a deep metamorphosis effects in terms of personality / communication / “reading” & understanding people. It’s huge.

2 Likes

What a synchronicity you post this in the same time I ask for feedback on the title!

Can you develop?

1 Like