Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man Experimental ZP

Please release Khan🙏🏻
My only non experimental title is Khan and it’s 30 sec is giving me recon😑

Wrong thread :wink:

Nahh
Cus it was the latest

If only there were a topic dedicated to Khan…

1 Like

Would like to hear from those who are project managers, it consultants, computer programmers. When listening to RM did it help enhance your skillsets in your chosen profession ?.

If so how does the experimental compare…thanks in advance.

DA

5 Likes

I gave RM to a friend (bought it just for him) and it literally changed his life in one loop.

Cut down smoking by 80%

Went from bored and depressed to spending 5-6 hours a day building a robot hand he was obsessed with

Best thing that ever happened to him

He is SO creative but was so blocked

24 Likes

Just for clarification, this is ZP v2 right?

Anyway, regardless…

I’ve been STRUGGLING with making choreo for the past two or so weeks (I’ve made enough for classes but for my company I’ve been struggling) with anything that isn’t a reteach.

Just came out of no where after I made like 6/7 combos back to back without any kind of real sweat…then BAM, blocked.

A friend gave me a song to choreograph to, which they don’t know I’m doing, and I’ve been trying to choreograph to it for the past two days, even today I’ve spent a couple hours on it legit just trying to get it done. Really wanted to try out UA and remembered that I have Renaissance Man instead (will be buying the former eventually).

JUST WHAT I NEEDED

As I was listening to the loop I decided to get back up to try and choreograph, I had a good blueprint but it needed editing, fixing and finishing…Took about 20 minutes and I’m done. The choreo is finished. Like what? I’ve been struggling. Like, legit struggling. Everything I tried before was feeling horrific. Even the choreo today felt like it was disgusting and not something that would sit right in my body which is important to me since I need to teach other people to get it to sit in theirs.

Anyway, the creativity from this thing is another level.

I didn’t even realise that it was potentially v2 but if it is, after some clarification (I’m sure it is) then v2 has been a game changer for me in terms of using subs - all of them that I’ve used. Barely any recon, results super quickly for different things and so much more.

I legit can’t believe I finished this choreo in like 20 minutes and I had a whole other half to do. I heard the musicality and got it done and had some new ideas and everything, I just don’t understand.

I’m aware this sounds like possibly an exaggerated comment but this was on another level.

I really didn’t want to let my friend down using this because they love K-POP and normally I don’t choreograph to it, but I’m pretty happy with this combo.

Disclaimer: this isn’t part of my stack. I really needed a booster of energy/creativity. It’s a one time thing for now, but I most likely need to start making customs to fit in everything I want.

Edit: don’t run this at 4am. A mixture of this and G Fuel to get me through Yoga earlier has me wired awake.

20 Likes

Thoroughly enjoying this title.

Freedom, creativity, confidence, zest for life.

Only two loops in, but looking forward to how this unfolds. Down the road will pair with Alchemist or Ultimate Artist or even Dragon Reborn

7 Likes

Been drawn to listening to classical music. I’ve listened to it on and off my whole life, but ever since starting RM I’ve naturally just gravitated toward playing it when I have the chance. Undoubtedly caused from RM.

I smoked a cigar last night and listened to Beethovens 5th Symphony, the night before I listened to his 7th Symphony. Listening to the music now is wholesome and nourishing, it’s almost an excitement that I get from playing it. I can also tell that this isn’t a fleeting desire either, where I’ll listen to it for a few weeks and get bored, with RM it’s definitely a desire to experience and continually learn from the music.

Really loving this title. I feel I’ve finally found a title that represents a main archetype in my life (RM) and can develop and grow it in a way that I couldn’t have done without it. I’m inclined to see SC titles as archetypes, so then choosing and aligning yourself with those archetypes that you embody yourself naturally.

For those that are Astrologically inclined, I also believe looking at your sun sign and the house position of your sun as a prime indicator of the core of who you are, that and the planets and signs of your 10th house which resides over your career and public image.

I think I’ll finish a cycle of RM and then certainty add in Ultimate Artist for a truly synergistic magical experience.

7 Likes

This.

I’ve been putting Mozart as a background music on my Youtube videos ever since RM :smiley:

8 Likes

Again this sub is magical

3 Likes

Any reviews of this title from artists? musicians?

1 Like

Man this sub is nuts.

I set out a goal to do 4 articles by the 23rd. Its been like 2 days and I already have 2 articles posted. With super high quality of the article. I loved it.

Also bought a MIDI keyboard and im starting to learn music production… It’s insane

6 Likes

I know it’s been talked about…

Renaissance Man Black

2 Likes

Just stop

Hell to the no

@Xavier What do you mean? You don’t want RM Black?

2 Likes

No black? Fine.

Renaissance White: Become enlightened. Achieve transcendental creativity & freedom. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

when rm black is coming?

2 Likes

Saint posted this last July and I’ve been wanting this sub ever since. The fact that he responded to the possibility of making it with such a detailed description of what it could be gives me hope that it’s in development. Still hoping. Still waiting.

4 Likes