Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

theres a like limit?

Yes, 50 likes for 24 hours.

They are masterpieces. IMO the best subs ever released by SC.

My ROM/ROS/ROD custom is like nothing I’ve ever run before, it’s been phenomenal. Sadly my ability to describe what’s been happening has been woefully inadequate.

8 Likes

I thought no one on this forum has tried it so far. Those are meant to be a stack.

Since July 2020, I built my core subliminal strategy around The Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. They are still the driving program cores to my two primary custom subliminals.

I feel that Revelation of Spirit may be the Unfolding counterpart to The Alchemist and Revelation of Mind may be the Unfolding counterpart to Quantum Limitless.

I’m finding myself contemplating this. I set a very firm intention to work with The Alchemist and Quantum Limitless until I brought them to fruition. And so I have not yet worked with either RoS or RoM. But these comments and experiential sharings from you, from @Sebastian_Po, and from @bujin are really making me think.

6 Likes

Someone mentioned a Renaissance Man Black earlier. Honestly, if I made such a thing, it would be a mixture of the concepts in RoD, RoM and RoS with Ultimate Artist and RM. It would be for artists who want to embrace their life as grand art.

23 Likes

…and all this features to be maxed out :clap:

1 Like

I double dare you to make this

1 Like

Would be a beast for us artists honestly. May even take your subliminal making to a whole new level too.

Just want to say I love RoM!
Like everyone here, also its definitely amazing for gaming, and your going for spirituality at the same time.

1 Like

When are you going to make something for filmmakers/movie producers though? :sunglasses:
Now that Genesis got me back to working on my filmmaking childhood dreams and RoM is getting my mind in the right place, maybe an ultimate filmmaker sub could help with the filmmaking /producing part of it.

1 Like

@Forum_Ambassadors @AnswerGroup

Executive, maybe. No need for Limitless Executive. Let RoM breathe on its own.

2 Likes

Now that sounds like a good idea :bulb:

Also intense.

1 Like

Slow and easy wins the zp race :wink:

1 Like

Sure does but RM would be as intense as it sounds epic. :slightly_smiling_face:

“Now that is what I want to see.”

4 Likes

Don’t forget to sprinkle a little LBFH on that :wink:

BTW your IG post today had my dong growing… what did you guys put into the Music?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What does this really mean?

2 Likes