Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Are you still listening to 3 minute loops? If so please explain why 3 minutes works better than 5 or 15 minute loops.

I still do, yes.

There is no ā€œbetter.ā€

3 minutes is better FOR ME, because I can easier digest it. I have a high flow factor and are sensitive to overexposure. So longer listening times give me generally more recon and bad mood.
However, the more I expose myself to a sub, the longer I can run it.
With EOG, I was already at 5 minutes.

3 Likes

Honestly,

RoM is the best when it comes to gaming. Iā€™m currently playing Apex, and my KDR has a huge difference between the last two seasons. I have a 0.3 increase.

Before anyone recommends GMX. Iā€™m staying with RoM for gaming.

4 Likes

my love for Rom will never die. now it is the fifth cycle ļ¼ŒI took out briefly for one cycleļ¼Œbut the lure of Rom is too strongā€¦just clicks so well with me so I bring it backā€¦.

now the scripts are getting deeperā€¦some of the effects are shining through stronglyā€¦

one ļ¼šthe manifestation is happening really quick I mean could happen within minutes literally and I am starting to have this acute awareness about the connection between the manifestation and the lesson behind itā€¦.

twoļ¼šmeditation become so effortlessā€¦I could easily meditate for an hourā€¦and it is so easy to live in the moment and quiet my mind either in meditating state or doing my daily work/routineā€¦p.s. due to this live in the moment effectļ¼Œmy daily practices and works just become so enjoyable and effortless ā€¦a lot of time ļ¼ŒI have to consciously stop myself from continue engaging certain activities cuz
the time is upā€¦.it also comes with an attitude of gratefulnessā€¦

three ļ¼šI could easily feel the energy blockages/unexpressed emotional needs being dissolved both during meditation or just in the moment that I notice it when I am doing other things ā€¦it is the spontaneous healing I guessā€¦

fourļ¼šthis one is my favouriteā€¦love it ļ¼Œdeeper insights ā€¦I mean it is that lazer- sharp awareness to see through the superficial layers of things and get it at the core and being able to see the connection that I never thought beforeā€¦.

it is my jam ā€¦I will continue use it until next year Aprilā€¦ā€¦soon I will start a four weeks washoutā€¦I guess more integration will happen thenā€¦

editļ¼šI believe Rom enhances my aura to a great extentļ¼Œtoday I had my weekly singing class after that I usually would indulge myself with some junkfoodā€¦so I went to KFCļ¼Œwhile I was eating ļ¼Œa little girl probably about 4ā€¦just kept looking at meā€¦at first I ignored her ļ¼Œbut that didnā€™t scare herļ¼Œthen I thought to myselfļ¼Œshe is probably just hungryā€¦so I offered her French fried she shook her headļ¼Œthen chicken wing she turned down againā€¦I thought she must be really ambitious ā€¦so I offered her the big chicken drum stickā€¦she shook and giggled and ran away to her motherā€¦guess what ļ¼Œwithin a minute ļ¼Œshe came backā€¦just watch me eating for a whole 15 minutes for no reason other than admiring my beauty ļ¼ŸI have no idea what happened ā€¦but I just think it is cute and this is the moment that warms my heartā€¦at the end of the dayļ¼Œwhen I close my eyeļ¼Œthat is the kind of memory and experience that I want in my lifeā€¦

21 Likes

@Sebastian_Po : Youā€™re going to make me forgo my third loop of CFW and run RoM instead. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I guess the lesson in all of this is :point_down:

Consistency wins :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Does it make you introverted? Or in your own world?

with or without itļ¼Œ I am living in my own world anywayā€¦cant tell if the sub makes me more ā€¦.

3 Likes

Looks interesting though it takes a whole listening slot. I am wondering if a module can help with this.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve did some experimenting, and concluded this is the subliminal that increased my ESP and when it overlapped with my first custom Magnum, the effects manifested potently and externally.

8 Likes

Does anyone know if this has the Mindā€™s Eye script or should we run it separately for that? The full thing?

From the description of RoM:
The visualization scripting from Mindā€™s Eye has been included, as well as the scripting designed to develop an eidetic (photographic) memory.

But this is maybe a light version of Mindā€™s Eye. Idk. Only saint and fire know.

1 Like

If you want what Mindā€™s Eye has, run that. It will be the only one that has all the capabilities and objectives listed on the Mindā€™s Eye page.

6 Likes

I believe Rom increases my ability to consciously guide the scriptings in my subconscious mind怂

probably during my third cycles of Rom ļ¼ŒI noticed that I could summon certain archetype energy when I meditated ā€¦at the timeļ¼ŒI was simply contemplating on the wanted archetypeā€¦asking myself simple question like how it feels like to be the wanted man then I felt the energy both coming from the inside and outside ā€¦I became one with it the rest of the dayā€¦.

laterļ¼Œduring my four weeks washoutļ¼Œaround day 14ļ¼ŒI noticed the acute effects of Rom wearing off and I wanted to experience it ā€¦I just set the intention and did my thing and then I started to experience those effects even though not as strong as the active listening would bringā€¦
after that ļ¼Œon multiple occasionsļ¼ŒI realised I could just simply set an intention and those scripts will be activatedā€¦and the part being activated or summoned could be really specificā€¦ā€¦like there is the seducerā€˜s gaze module in my customā€¦I could just specifically activate that part of the scripts or .I could activate multiple modulesā€¦now I am experience more on thisā€¦I believe this is the effect of strong connection between conscious mind and subconscious mindā€¦.

9 Likes

what type of recon do you guys get from RoM?

Is this one a good fit with limitless executive or better without the executive?
Any experiences?

1 Like

i would love to see wat QL + RoM would do for someones memory and inteligence. maybe even adding ME but ME is already in RoM.

2 Likes

Assist with ā€œthe unfolding,ā€ a process in which the knowledge that the user seeks safely and seamlessly flows into their lives

From the sales page :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Does it help to have a list of questions I am looking to know the answer for while running rom ?!

3 Likes

I think this is a good idea to consciously direct the sub.

1 Like

good question. @SaintSovereign @Fire can we consciously guide the unfolding process?