Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

Yes, as the unfolding process usually surrounds what your current interest is.

10 Likes

Quick question. Does the unfolding aspect itself differ between the different Revelation titles?
As in: is it a script ā€œof its ownā€ or is it interwoven in the entire script of the whole title?

I guess my question isā€¦ would a theoretical ā€œunfoldingā€ Q-module be a viable idea - if you want that same unfolding effect but donā€™t have the place for the main Revelation titles?

Does my question make sense?

2 Likes

This might also be support ticket worthy. :grin:

1 Like

i am going to use RoM for my next cycle and was wondering about manifestation. i dont know how to control it and only want to manifest positive things.

Has anyone who used RoM accidentally manifest something they didnā€™t want?
@SaintSovereign does RoM have the scripting to prevent negative manifestations? if it does, how does it work so i know how to avoid manifesting the wrong things?

2 Likes

halfway through my 8th cycle of Romā€¦I really see the effects drilling deeper and deeperā€¦

the meditation session has never been that goodā€¦just feel so natural to meditate for hourļ¼ŒI sit downļ¼Œclose my eyesā€¦then forget the timeļ¼Œnext thing I know it is an hour laterļ¼ŒI used lower position to meditate ļ¼Œwhich means I sit cross- legged when I meditateā€¦usually it is really easy that my legs become numb after 40 minutesā€¦but now never have any problemā€¦.the meditation session just so enjoyable and makes me looking forward the next timeā€¦.

another thing will be the subconscious learning partā€¦I practice singing daily and learn new songs every week and I mention it many times before ļ¼ŒI will mention it again and againā€¦.the connection between conscious mind and subconscious mind is so strong and close that if I pay attention I could notice that the borderline of my conscious mind is echoing the songs that I learntā€¦it is like my subconscious mind is running simulation ļ¼Œas an resultļ¼Œextremely fast speed learning a new songā€¦literally I sing it one time or twoā€¦the next day I could see really noticeable improvementā€¦.the imitation ability also improvesā€¦.I am correcting ļ¼Œmaking small improvements during the practice each timesā€¦ā€¦it just makes the learning process so easyā€¦and I have been learning singing almost three years nowā€¦still each weekļ¼ŒI could see noticeable improvementsā€¦really just a fascinating subā€¦.

this sub is just getting smoother and smootherā€¦.

Editļ¼šforgot to mention the unfolding processā€¦ā€¦it works like an intuitive guideā€¦I will use example to illustrateā€¦.I run a quite heavy yet suitable stackā€¦I pair Rom with my two custom ā€¦one with wanted and rebirth as core
mainly focuses on physical shifting ā€¦the other with Emperor and PS as core ļ¼Œmainly address issues with masculinity and sexuality a lot of healing involvedā€¦there is a period ļ¼ŒI experienced a lot of reconā€¦thanks to Rom ļ¼ŒI could easily pinpoint which part that cause me recon and information about how internal psyche clicks comes to me from various anglesā€¦either an unforgettable dream ļ¼Œimagery from meditation ļ¼Œsudden spark of realizationļ¼Œor a series of thought deduction ā€¦it just never fail to deliverā€¦.

Edit 2 ļ¼šI never consider myself a spiritual personā€¦I might read those book from time to timeā€¦but I never actually walk that path ā€¦probably never willā€¦.there are certain concepts/topics that I find along the route ļ¼ŒI was frown uponā€¦like years ago when I first heard of soul familyļ¼Œsoul contractā€¦I thought it was ridiculousā€¦laughed at it ā€¦but Rom seems to broaden my perception of such thingsā€¦I become more flexible and open toward these ideasā€¦the past few daysļ¼ŒI find myself using these type of ideas to form an argument in my mindā€¦almost like constructing an essay mentally or lecturing to certain people with those conceptsā€¦.and ļ¼Œoccasionally ļ¼Œthe subject of after life comes to me and my attitude changed tooā€¦not necessarily adapting those beliefs as mineļ¼Œbut those things definitely feel not far fetched any moreā€¦I am accepting it as some type of reality/experience for othersļ¼Œwhich could be very true if one choose to believe/follow it.

8 Likes

Seriously kudos to your commitment to running this sub for this long :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

cuz it is really goodā€¦it just enhances my life in many waysā€¦I feel like losing a lot by not running itā€¦

4 Likes

When you say it that way I feel the urge to ditch my current stack and buy this one. :joy:

Subliminal results unfold by default. The Revelation titles just makes them very obvious through expansion of the mind ā€” thatā€™s guided by conscious effort. Itā€™s an experience that is created by the unique interplay of scripting in the Revelation titles. Itā€™s also very hard to describe.

8 Likes

well it all depends on the fact what is your primal archetype ā€¦I guess Rom represents my primal archetype I just do not get any recon from it ā€¦it fits me so wellā€¦therefore I keep running itā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

RoM and RoS are my masterpieces. They unlocked a level of depth within me that I never even knew existed and play a strong part in the artistry youā€™re seeing (and will see) in STKS and Season 2: NFTW.

26 Likes

Is not it for
Not for the weak ?

It is at times like this I really hate that my limit for liking posts had been spent.
Anyway, I am really very very grateful to you that you made this titles. I have spiritual goals too but as maslowā€™s hierarchy would have it I canā€™t pursue those right now. But I canā€™t tell you how strong the urge to buy both these titles really is for me given my goals.

1 Like

theres a like limit?

Yes, 50 likes for 24 hours.

They are masterpieces. IMO the best subs ever released by SC.

My ROM/ROS/ROD custom is like nothing Iā€™ve ever run before, itā€™s been phenomenal. Sadly my ability to describe whatā€™s been happening has been woefully inadequate.

8 Likes

I thought no one on this forum has tried it so far. Those are meant to be a stack.

Since July 2020, I built my core subliminal strategy around The Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. They are still the driving program cores to my two primary custom subliminals.

I feel that Revelation of Spirit may be the Unfolding counterpart to The Alchemist and Revelation of Mind may be the Unfolding counterpart to Quantum Limitless.

Iā€™m finding myself contemplating this. I set a very firm intention to work with The Alchemist and Quantum Limitless until I brought them to fruition. And so I have not yet worked with either RoS or RoM. But these comments and experiential sharings from you, from @Sebastian_Po, and from @bujin are really making me think.

6 Likes

Someone mentioned a Renaissance Man Black earlier. Honestly, if I made such a thing, it would be a mixture of the concepts in RoD, RoM and RoS with Ultimate Artist and RM. It would be for artists who want to embrace their life as grand art.

23 Likes

ā€¦and all this features to be maxed out :clap:

1 Like