Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

The OG khan love it.

Khan black is a completely different animal than khan. Itā€™s a pure sexual potentiator

3 Likes

Right, must me that dragon blood enhancer :wink::fire:

1 Like

Is that something that was mentioned?

1 Like

What do you mean by that and which do you prefer? Kahn or KB?

1 Like

Certain people are making a ā€˜Blackā€™ version of everything, nothing has been announced and wonā€™t be announced properly until itā€™s official so unless itā€™s stated by Saint & Fire with a thread or a comment that has been quoted (properly) itā€™s probably best to take it with a grain of salt.

2 Likes

:sunglasses::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Khan black hyper focuses on sexual energy and really unravels it specifically

Khan focused on that along with a bunch of other cool stuff!

Their both great :+1:

2 Likes

This looks dope.

Okay, remember this is the Khan Black thread. Letā€™s get back to focusing on that.

Khan White?
Khan Rainbow?
Khan Gray?
Khan illuminated?

2 Likes

@BreathingJaguar

Back to RESULTS and QUESTIONS about Khan Black.

2 Likes

I just want to say how much success Iā€™ve gotten thus far in only 2 loops.

Khan black is a new top 3 sub Iā€™m keeping around for a while!

7 Likes

Khan Black giving me so much energy, I sleep very little now. Great for meditation early in the mornings. Khan Black guiding me to revisit and reread the book the Artist Way. Creativity through the roof. Writing seems effortless, meditation is deeper, more witty with my words, everyone gravitated towards me, magnetic :magnet:, younger looking :eyes:, productive and in creation more, arts becoming more and more interesting, hair and eyes become brighter, energy cultivation seems effortless, helps to improve energy-work around healing oneself and others, feels like a fire in my belly, receiving more, playing more, becoming more child like and in no judgment about creation, self criticism is non existent, money coming from unexpected places, women are literally staring at me in public, receiving more unexpected gifts, more charisma.

14 Likes

Howā€™s your dominance with KB?

1 Like

nothing significant from my baseline. The libido has been the highlight so far!

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this up. Khan Black has been guiding me to also read the 48 laws of power. My awareness about khan Black is revealing to me that true power is relaxed and poised. Able and ready. Not tensed nor strained. The more I relax in the moment the more I can let my presence speak for itself.

5 Likes

Also the animals jaguars, leopards and panthers are powerful ancient teachers. The study of these animals can help integrate and reclaim your power.

ā€œ The Jaguarā€™s medicine includes seeing the roads within chaos and understanding the patterns of chaos, moving without fear in the darkness, moving in unknown places, shape shifting, psychic vision, facilitating soul work, empowering oneself, reclaiming power.The Black Jaguarā€™s medicine includes the same as jaguar but in addition keeper of the circular time continuum, gatekeeper to the unknowable.ā€

Khan black works well with black panther work.
IMO

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget the Koalasā€¦

7 Likes

Thatā€™s crazy because since playing OG Khan I have been attracted to Tigers :tiger2: :grin:

Itā€™s the power I feel when Iā€™m Just chilling or staring down a attractive female.

It feels amazing :clap: on both Khans Iā€™m sure :wink:

2 Likes

Khan Black, everyone.

2 Likes