Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

I double dare you to make this

1 Like

Would be a beast for us artists honestly. May even take your subliminal making to a whole new level too.

Just want to say I love RoM!
Like everyone here, also its definitely amazing for gaming, and your going for spirituality at the same time.

1 Like

When are you going to make something for filmmakers/movie producers though? :sunglasses:
Now that Genesis got me back to working on my filmmaking childhood dreams and RoM is getting my mind in the right place, maybe an ultimate filmmaker sub could help with the filmmaking /producing part of it.

1 Like

@Forum_Ambassadors @AnswerGroup

Executive, maybe. No need for Limitless Executive. Let RoM breathe on its own.

2 Likes

Now that sounds like a good idea :bulb:

Also intense.

1 Like

Slow and easy wins the zp race :wink:

1 Like

Sure does but RM would be as intense as it sounds epic. :slightly_smiling_face:

ā€œNow that is what I want to see.ā€

4 Likes

Donā€™t forget to sprinkle a little LBFH on that :wink:

BTW your IG post today had my dong growingā€¦ what did you guys put into the Music?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What does this really mean?

2 Likes

@Forum_Ambassadors i know for a fact, because I read it, that someone on the forum has a journal where theyā€™re using RoM while in a sales role.

Does anyone know who this is?

PS donā€™t hate me spiritual folk for butchering the intended use of this wonderful sub. I promise I meditate :slight_smile:

1 Like

two things that worth mentionā€¦

one ļ¼štwo days agoļ¼ŒI accidentally noticed that my music taste changedā€¦I listened to one of my favourite singerā€˜s songā€¦I realised I did not resonate with him that muchā€¦he is one of the reason why I started my musical endeavorā€¦so it is quite a big deal for meā€¦so I contemplate it and the deep introspectionā€™s scripts from Rom no doubt kicked inā€¦I could see the reason behind why I had that resonation with his performance at the first placeā€¦there were part of me connected with him energeticallyā€¦ā€¦and I moved past that phaseā€¦I could just sense the underlying energy that mix in his performanceā€¦.there are prideļ¼Œangerļ¼Œvalidation- seeking etc ā€¦and I have no interest to stay at those statesā€¦I am surprised at how much I have been throughā€¦it is quite clear the energy protection scripts are working tooā€¦

another thing is thatļ¼Œlast night ļ¼Œwhen I was in bedā€¦a mantra popped up in my headā€¦ā€œGub Tuisā€.I have no idea where it comes fromā€¦ā€¦I am gonna use itā€¦maybe it will have some interesting results ļ¼Ÿwho knows

4 Likes

does RoM have Informaticon?

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors and anyone who ran these - how does the Raikov script in RoM compare to the Raikov module?
do they have different valuable effects or would adding the Raikov module to a custom be redundant?
if theres a difference what is it?

1 Like

This is something for @AnswerGroup

1 Like

iā€™d love to use this sub if you guys will make it in the future

1 Like

RoM is fully original scripting - but, it can have kinda similar effects to Informaticon if that is necessary for the subliminalā€™s processing.

As for RAIKOV, it depends on the custom youā€™d make. As putting two different customs with the same module will end up with the module working differently based on the scripting inside the custom. Same with RoM, except RoM is much more ā€œrevelationā€ and unfolding based.

9 Likes

so I just finished my cycle ļ¼Œand started washout two days agoā€¦ā€¦as usualļ¼Œrealisation comes in the absence of inputsā€¦

I just noticed how the ā€œwisdom ā€˜s scripts ā€ influences my attitude towards life on a bigger and more general scale ā€¦I am not a religious personā€¦but recently I started to adopt the notion/philosophy of ā€œthe law of cause and effect ā€/karma and incorporated as a general principle of doing things/handling relationshipsā€¦it feels so natural and normalā€¦like I have always been like thatā€¦the fact is I am notā€¦I knew this ā€œlawā€ years agoā€¦heard of itā€¦ never took it seriouslyā€¦butā€¦the past two weeksļ¼ŒI started to view the world through this lensā€¦.i purposefully disengaged myself from involving too much with people ā€¦in a sense that I know certain interaction might cause some long lasting energy entanglement with others/karmaā€¦it feels like the expansion of the divine indifference attitude I developed last yearā€¦coming from a place with understanding and respect towards each personā€˜s course of life pathā€¦I have no desire to control or influence others decisionā€¦just trust their ability

another thing I noticed is that the energy protection field could be easily activatedā€¦

sometimesļ¼ŒI would find myself in a situation that being surrounded by negativity ā€¦people are saying negative thingsļ¼Œcomplaining ā€¦arguingā€¦speaking loudly and aggressivelyā€¦in those casesļ¼ŒI might get caught up in the negative energy vortexā€¦.as first ļ¼ŒI was just trying to guard my energy stateā€¦I briefly visualised a energy arc field extending from my heart and blocking all those negative things/energy/people outside of meā€¦ā€¦but soon I realised those people stopped their behaviours within secondsā€¦ā€¦the past two weeksļ¼Œthis happened repeatedlyā€¦ā€¦it is quite funny to watch how the external changes ā€¦

6 Likes