Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Had an incident where me and my best friend were interacting with one of his childhood friends. Sheā€™s a career woman with a management position, and I can tell sheā€™s usually assertive, but when I my friend asked her to remove the face mask she was wearing she refused.

My best friend joked and said itā€™s cause I was there, and she nodded her head yes, started acting a little timid. She relaxed a short while after and tripped up when I make a comment about her muscles being at her service when she asked me for help with moving something heavy. She then smiled and blushed.

Couple hours later I landed another phone number.

Just like with khan black Iā€™ll probably be washing out from WB soon to prevent potential overexposure.

8 Likes

Makes sense, but I canā€™t afford to projectile-launch myself into recon and that is exactly what Rebirth will do lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure that if you tackled it methodically you would benefit from that greatly but I understand your concern. On the other hand, running WB for a longer time may resolve that as well. I would give Rebirth a try if that ā€œissueā€ was persistent, however.

Thank you for your advice. I think the worst thing for me to do with my first bit of recon is to change my stack, changing subs is never the right answer unless itā€™s been awhile. I would much rather go the way of running WB extensively to see how it goes.

I canā€™t lie, the changes Iā€™ve experienced in my life are wild. It just feels wild to me, I donā€™t believe it inside of me. Itā€™s like I want to make an excuse for every little thing but I just genuinely canā€™t, itā€™s not possible because too much shit has changed too quickly.

So how does my internal reality adjust? I know I need to just take more action but my inner bitch just wants to hold onto the status quo for dear life. Its frustrating how change is open, right in front of me, ready to be seized but my fear of rejection and my insecurities are stopping me. I have to take control.

13 Likes

Do it

1 Like

Man, reading all these feedbacks, it seems Wanted Black is in another league.
So lets test it :grin:
I put a pause on my current stack and waiting a few days to run this.

In the few days when WB showed some results I was asked if I have grown a few times. I guess it was better posture or the aura.

1 Like

Very excited for my first run tomorrow. What should I do immediately before or during it? Meditate? Focus on the idea of ā€œI have everything,ā€ perhaps?

1 Like

This one strikes me more as a run it and live your life type sub.

3 Likes

Stacked with KB1 (and now on KB2) itā€™s definitely that.

I guess more for me itā€™s a ā€œrun it and feel sexy as fuck and know Iā€™m the prize and see how many women look at me as if they agreeā€ type sub.

I can see this combination taking me places.

Speaking of which, the wife initiated tonight.

11 Likes

Thatā€™s a result right there :wink:

1 Like

Can I get the background wallpaper of this?

@SaintSovereign

Also from the RICH song pls:

4 Likes

Walk outside. Talk to the ladies.

Wanted Black has Height Inducer in it.

3 Likes

Itā€™s easy to forget, these things can be a slow-burn instead of a rapid fire. Many members here have got really quick results, but we are all in the early stages and the programs have not hit the depths as much as when they compound over the next cycles.

Which motivates me, but PATIENCE and determination are the secrets sauces here. I have 14 days left to this cycle and have not thought about switching out; for more reasons than one.

Also I enjoy the synergy of BDLM and Wanted Black having me wake up to my fatter meat stick every morning.

15 Likes

Itā€™s also the more sustainable growth long-term.
I like this.
For me, ZP always only goes internal first. Sets it all up, before the external results happen.
Love that.
Gives me time to prepare mentally.

17 Likes

It seems to work the same way for me.

3 Likes

Itā€™s definitely a two pronged approachā€¦take action and listen to the subs.

I guess sex :thinking:

2 Likes

You forgot to say AWESOME, MIND BLOWING, LIFE CHANGING, OUTWORLDLY.

2 Likes

Does WB have a shadow integration aspect to it as well? Somewhat like Emperor Black?