My long run journey with ZP customs

It helps you first uncovering and then developing your talents/skills (including 6th and so on senses). All pieces of art you are starting to work on, you do it like a pro, and you find ways to become the best in the field.

1 Like

Thanks, how long did you run it?

From June to December 2021 as QV2 Custom (standard schedule).
From spring to winter 2022 as ZPv1 Custom, ON and OFF (not so often).
From around March 2023 as same ZPv1 Custom (standard schedule, addicted :grinning:).

But no matter the pauses between cycles, I felt that I loaded it just from the previous end baseline.

1 Like

Reading all the good stuff on Wanted Black main thread, it made me very curious and interested to give that a test.
So I put a pause on my current stack and I am waiting a few days to run it.

After a short washout, I reloaded the 4th cycle of my 2 customs, now with Wanted Black as the 3rd title.
Nice synergy there. After one loop (15min) it seems to get more engagement on social media followers and a little more messages regarding my services.
Letā€™s see how it developsā€¦

Although Khan gave to me that self-confidence in walking, now since running together with Wanted Black, is a new feeling, like I am owning the street. Like on the catwalk, with sexyness and elegance.

1 Like

Took another washout in the middle of the 4th cycle.
Reloading it in a few days, but with shorter loops on Wanted Black because of an intense recon.

Anyway very good results on Wanted Black. Just observing people, especially women, how they go out of their way to fulfill something on my side: gifts, attention, a lot of smiles, compliments.

Something have changed while on Wanted Black: I get to think about something that I wish to happen, and more often then not it is happening.

1 Like

What gifts have you gotten so far?

1 Like

Different items, all from friends.

1 Like

Last 2 weeks Iā€™ve had one of an intense inner work, from which I have found my fire burning again and telling myself that I am on the right path. And this path has many ways, on which I will further work with the help of the subs.

Today I have ordered my new refreshed custom in ZPv2.

What Iā€™ve done is that from the two ZPv1 customs I kept Stark, Renaissance and RICH and put them in only one. Although will be a 3 Core custom, I am very confident I can do it well, since Iā€™ve listened on these 3 titles for more than over 2 years now (on and off).

My new ZPv2 custom
It is a targeted custom on my financial situation as a broad objective, which specifically involves building a business on working with people, for which I find Stark and Renaissance to be the essential titles.

Cores
Stark
Renaissance Man
RICH

Aura
Direct Influencing Aura

Result Enhancement
The Architect
Yggdrasil

Money/business
Cashflow Catalyst
Sultan
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Instant Business Tactician
Productivity Unleashed

Social media/marketing
Moment Immortalized
The Spotlight
Gloryseeker
Lifeblood Fable

Working with people/coaching
Chiron
Dragon Tongue
Eagle Eye
Emperorā€™s Voice

My view on Wanted Black and why I have kept it in my stack.

Generally people are becoming more friendly and smiling to me and showing signs they have good time in my presence.
I have seen that Iā€™ve become ā€œwantedā€ more in terms of business related collaboration than in romantic/sexual pairing. Which is very fine for me. Although some women show interest, I found that IF I do not enter their play, they somehow hold themselves from showing it. Which is very fine for me also.

"Wanted Black doesnā€™t stop at just your presence. It also significantly enhances your language and speech capabilities, transforming you into a verbal virtuoso. The influence of this transformative program empowers you to charm people with your words alone.

But Wanted Black does more than just polish your conversation skillsā€”it empowers your voice to become a potent tool of influence. This influence is not based on manipulation but on the strength of your authentic presence. This scripting shapes your tone, pitch, and rhythm to make you sound more persuasive and seductive. Itā€™s like having a built-in seduction and influence coach that guides your vocal expressions, turning them into harmonious compositions that captivate and convince. This does more than just help you control the room; it helps you control the narrative. When you speak, people listen."

Yes, yes, yes. Iā€™ve seen this in action. And together with Renaissanceā€™s art of speaking and with Starkā€™s social charisma, this combo is great for public speaking, which I want to work on it, too.

1 Like