My 1 year + with sub club

That Hero Origins sounds like a cool sub to run. It doesn’t really jump out as one I must have right now though. Will re read Musashi’s Book of 5 Rings and see if it ignites some more interest. Kind of have my heart set on running the 2 Khan’s next cycle for at least 4 cycles, could also wait till they upgrade Khan to V2 Max with updated wealth scripting.

1 Like

Today did 15 min of KB4 and 5 min of PCC, feel way better than the past 2 days. Perhaps 15 min of PCC results in overexposure for me. Will continue with a shorter loop for the remainder of this cycle. Also added 5 min of LOS today. My gym lifts were weaker the past week which could have been from fatigue as well.

Woke up very hot at 1:00. House temp was 20.5, turned down to 18, woke up cool. Had a very strange dream regarding a couple of work colleagues last night, wont bore you with the details but read somewhere about recon and nightmares how nightmares can mark the end of the recon or breaking though it. Also seems the body heat was my system burning out the rest of this cold that I’ve had for a week now.

Yesterday was 15 min of KB4 and 9 min of PCC. Today I’ve been contemplating my power level at work. As a tech in the shop you range from power level 1-3 out of 10. I’m maxed out at level 3. I have power in the sense that I don’t get nagged on for stupid safety stuff compared to others. Lately I’ve run into obstacles out of my control that halt my production. So I just coast and yet bosses think im getting lots done and compliment me on it. I just say thank you with a smile :relaxed:.

I’m bothered that my power level is limited in the sense that I’m forced to work night shifts (albeit one week out of every 6) and there’s nothing I can do to change it. Seems as though you need to somehow get to level 4 to get straight days. Only one guy has done it successfully. We used to all work straight days then they added the nights and made us all sign a paper with our new shift schedule. That guy was the only one that didn’t sign it, was the first one to get a doctors note saying he had a medical issue and couldn’t work them, and he was near retirement and willing to walk away if forced to work them. My bosses went to bat for me recently to try and get a few straight day positions opened up and it was a hard no from their higher ups. Just thinking tonight of a possible stack of KB4, PCC, and IC for 3 cycles to attempt to convince the higher ups to give me a straight day position. Also have an offer from another company ready to go to use as leverage in a non threatening way stating that I have to look after my health first and foremost. Will go with KB4 PCC and Stark the rest of this cycle as Stark really resonates well with me. Still have a strong desire to do KB4 with Khan soon. Would love your opinion on this @ouroboros as you’ve run PCC and IC together. Any experience with Stark/PCC?

Stark and PCC are great together. Not from personal experience - but if you like PCC it stacks well with every sub.

1 Like

And if stark resonates with u and PCC resonates with you it’s a win win so go for it

1 Like

Someone journaled about their friend’s results on PCC + Stark

1 Like

Thanks you for the reply, that is good info :+1:

Today I listened to a 4 min loop of WB right before my golf game and got my first ever hole in one. It was a 125 yard par 3 uphill playing 130. It was a low bullet that hit in front of the green then rolled in the cup. Bought a round for everyone at the patio after. A small price to pay for bragging rights. My name goes on the plaque and mine was the 7th hole in one at that club this year.

3 Likes

This current cycle of KB4, PCC, and Stark has me firing on all cylinders recently. Some recon in the form of despair at the start of the cycle due to PCC but once that cleared it’s been smooth sailing since.

Since my hole in one a week and a half ago I’ve finally been able to come to terms with my job and let go of the resentment around working night shifts and as a result I’ve been able to sleep from 8:00am to 4:00 pm this week on nights where as before it was till 1:00 at the latest. Just feel better about work overall. Also booked a vacation to Mexico for 20 days in February, my longest vacay so far is 10 days. Would like to experience one that’s too long for once.

Since everything is going so well the right thing to do would be to continue this stack for a couple of months but I’ve wanted to run OG Khan for awhile now, since I started KB early in the summer. So next cycle will be KB4, Khan st1, and Stark starting Oct 10. I still have some petty fears like fear of judgement etc. that I want Khan TB to wipeout. I’m in a good place right now with a stable low stress job where I can run Total Breakdown without disrupting my life too much. If I have heavy recon at work it will still be ok as I can do my job in my sleep for the most part. Where as at a new job it might not be the best time.

I run sub cycles for 28 days so starting Jan 2, 2024 will be KB4, Khan st4. What a way to start off 2024 with a bang. Will be on the second cycle of that for my vacation as well. Super looking forward to running Khan as I think it is the best one to run for shadow integration based on what I’ve read about it.

1 Like

Started new cycle yesterday of KB4 and Khan st1. Played golf yesterday and had one of my better rounds of the year. Had dreams of flashbacks from previous jobs related to feeling like a failure.

I look forward to discovering and transcending all the blocks that Total Breakdown uncovers.

1 Like

Today day 3 of cycle. KB4 and Khan st1, 15 min each. 5 min E:HOM. Felt some insecurity bubbling up today. Realized that I don’t feel secure in life unless I have a sexual relationship which I do currently, if it were to end I would look for a replacement right away. Not sure if that’s a big defect, would just like to feel secure with or without a girlfriend.

Played another 9 min of Khan st1 at work. Felt better. Had a small emotional release tonight watching suits of all shows haha.

1 Like

Oct 14: KB4, Khan st1, 15 min each. ASC chamber 7 min.

Today rest day. The first wave of recon from TB has passed and feel good overall. Been having incredibly vivid dreams, must be processing in my sleep. Bring on the next wave.

1 Like

Oct 16: KB4 and Khan st1, 15 min each.
Oct 17: PCC and Stark 4 min each.

Yesterday was second wave of recon in the form of anger that was acknowledged and dissolved within a couple of hours followed by regret for not properly speaking my mind about it from a situation a couple years ago.

One week into Khan TB and I feel way better. Less needy and more sure of myself. Also more able to form my own opinion on what I think is the truth of a situation rather than being swayed by other’s opinions.

I need more REM sleep since starting TB. Seems like I dream all night and remember them well. Really enjoying Khan right now and it’s doing exactly what I wanted it to do. Perhaps It’s KB 4 starting to bloom as well.

A few min of Stark before work makes work go very well. Just full of energy and everything just goes good. PCC makes me ok with the politics at work, It just is what it is.

3 listening days left in KB4 and Khan st 1 cycle. Also been throwing in weekly loops of PCC, Stark, and EHOM, as well as WB and BDLM micro loops. Had a few minor waves of recon. The latest recon is feelings of despair regarding my 19 year old son which can’t really be blamed on subs. Perhaps E:HOM making me more aware of the urgency of it.

He got fired from his job of climbing cell towers after a couple of months. Even though he lives with his mom I take full responsibility for it first of all for picking the wrong woman to have a kid with and I blame myself for not being able to convince him to come live with me 5 or 6 years ago. Truth is I was a severely damaged individual, was lonely without a lot of options back then. Also his mothers shadow side didn’t really show till the kid was born but there were red flags before then which are obvious now after the fact. Was still dealing with anger issues of my own 5 years ago and really didn’t transcend it till this past year.

Although I am most grateful for having finally healed my own childhood emotional trauma I’m left with a difficult situation caused mainly by my own past issues. I don’t blame myself for them either at this point. Took him out for dinner last week and convinced him to give Genesis another go and that if he can commit to it for a cycle I’d buy NRICH for him to run as well. I may look at Lineage Mandate sub down the road as well.

So far the healing from Khan Total Breakdown is a gentle healing that seems to get processed in my sleep. Still seems like I dream the whole night straight through.

I’m resentful of other drivers for not being as fast as I am. I’m not a big time bag driver but I at least drive the speed limit or slightly over and I don’t waste time getting up to speed either. It’s purely reactive reaction as I say move it you f’n idiot and it’s been that way for as long as I’ve been driving and I don’t know why. Just pure impatience maybe. In a supermarket it’s not like I’d say move your fuckin cart moron but behind the wheel of my truck it’s a different story.

My workplace opened up a handful of shift supervisor positions. I applied yesterday, why not. It’s 3 levels above my current position as a tech. Even if I don’t get it at least they know I’m interested in moving up. I was too afraid to consider it before. I want my legacy to more than “he was a good tech”.

Today I was plagued with self doubt for the morning doing a job I’m familiar enough not to struggle with. Must have been another wave of recon. Also a couple of my investments are circling the drain. Will have to re think my strategy moving forward.

One more listening day of KB4/Khan st 1. Will move on to KB4/Khan stage 2 next week. Do want to try NRICH soon as well but unsure if I want to add it just yet. Would be good to just work though Khan without too much dilution. My investing isn’t going so well lately and will have to focus on earning more income hence partly the motivation for applying for the supervisor position. Perhaps NRICH would inspire other wealth avenues.

1st day of washout.
Last night sent the kid a Richard cooper video about the best careers for wealth as he is still unsure of what to do with his life. Out of the 6 the last one was entrepreneurship which was heavily emphasized and with a sales pitch for a course after. I’d gladly pay the 2 grand for the course but I don’t think it would do him much good at his current stage of development. I did mention that to be a successful entrepreneur one would need to build some skills, mainly sales and public speaking and that he should focus on improving those 2 skills. He has agreed to attend a toastmasters evening session with me this Monday to go check it out. I did toastmasters for a year 10 years ago and it helped me out tremendously even to this day so I’m excited about that.

Had a dream that I had a part time job at McDonald’s haha and that I was so worried about people at my regular job seeing me there. I realized it was shining a light on being afraid of what other people think of me. In the dream I wanted to quit but though maybe I should stick it out just to overcome my fear of what others would think. Was glad to wake up from it this morning.

1 Like

Have 3 listening days remaining in cycle of Khan st2 and KB4. Been smoother than previous cycle of Khan st1 and KB4. Almost seems like nothing is happening at times but I sense changes deep within.

On my previous set of night shifts I never had even one nap whereas before it was at least one 20 min snooze. It’s like I was having naps out of rebellion before. Simply didn’t have the desire to this time and as a way to prove to myself that I don’t need to nap to get through N/S.

Had an interview for a supervisor role a couple weeks ago, still won’t know the result for another couple of weeks due to high amount of applicants. My gut feeling is that I won’t be selected for one of the primary supervisor roles but I stand a very good chance of moving up to leadhand which is one step up from current position.

My sleep has also improved since starting Khan last month. My diet has slipped a little though. Still home cook for the most part just extra goodies like cheesecake and chips. Still lifting regularly but took it extra easy last days off to focus on recovery.

Swapped out gym for the sauna twice last week. In the sauna the real magic happens after 15 min, that’s when the sweat starts to pour out. Was pretending the inner beta was being burned out of me drip by drip as I outlasted 4 other dudes that came and went during my second heat soak.

Current cycle KB4, Khan ST3, and now E:TWTP.

Some anger came up at work 2 days in a row. My job is physical at times and I was able to pour that anger into my work which was transmuted within 30 min both times.

Listened to a pod with Aubrey Marcus and Alex Hormozi. He explained Solomon’s paradox. Short version is that we are better at giving advice and seeing problems objectively with other people than we are ourselves.

Another psychological trick he uses is to consult his 85 year old self for counsel for added perspective. Alex calls his 85 year old self Solomon.

My 85 year old self or “Solomon” is telling me I need to cut back on sub overexposure. I won’t give all the details but I often sneak in 5 min loops on my rest days. I’ve rationalized that as long as it’s not the full 15 minutes that it still counts as a rest day. So Solomon says tomorrow I will not listen to any subs haha.

2 Likes