Million Dollar Luther 🤑

This guy got it

abundancequote

If you know, you know!!

6 Likes

Shouldn’t be on here lol,giving myself only 1 hour max

progress is MEGA right now. Different person in 1 week

5 Likes

Here in Canada, it’s Remembrance Day which is kind of like a holiday so I’ve been screwing around lol. I’ll go back to regular programming shortly… but for now, I’m exploring the new experimental tech.

I listened to Libertine Experimental and I look so sexy right now, this sub should be illegal. Jesus christ. Sex juice in a bottle, literally. My god, what have they done!! It has some kind of beautifying/sexyfying effect. A lot of changes happening in my energetic system, body, mind, etc. I’m still processing it.

I need like a week of running this to learn more… I’ve only done 1 loop so I can’t come to any conclusions yet.

This ZPv2 is like skin tight, super tailored flexible latex. It feels as if this sub manifests in a way that is completely tailored to the listener in its entirety.

I need to run through all of new experimentals immediately because this is way too much fun, LMAO…

7 Likes

Back twerk

back to work

1 Like
2 Likes

Sheesh, that 15 minute loop of Libertine Experimental was strong. It went right through me lol.

I’m going to wait for it to wear off before I try anything else LOL. It’ll probably be a while before I do. Little Remembrance Day shenanigans but now I’m back to the money game/story

1 Like

Party's over

The recon of the Libertine loop has completely fizzled out LOL. A lot of conscious guidance there in that process.

I think I’ll just go back to what I’m doing and if I have time for a break, shenanigans or if it’s a holiday then I’ll try something else. Maybe Chosen or the new Emperor Black. Been lowkey trying to pg-ify the forum a little while here lol.

Anyways, onward I go… to millionaire status.

This week is like an actualization week, since I’m actually going to start implementing what I’ve spent the last week deciding on. I can’t wait lol.

1 Like

Extremely focused right now!

Today was pretty productive for a Sunday I think

woke up, had sex, made breakfast, ate, worked on my project, ate, worked out, made lunch, ate, had sex, ate, worked on my project, played new God of War,

I hardly left the house today… it’s getting cold outside, I don’t like it lmao.

about to go and cook dinner, eat, hit a quick workout, freshen up and have sex then go night night.

What else am I missing here… yeah that’s about it

Tomorrow I have to go to work

5 Likes

I had an idea for the future, where I go and run each Subliminal Club sub and just explore them lol sounds like fun… maybe even explore all the modules too lol

I’m tempted to hop on the Emperor Black bandwagon and unleash Ragnarok but 90% of me is like “nope don’t need that”.

I’m surprised how much progress I’ve been making towards my wealth goal and how clear things are… the flow state of abundance is real

3 Likes

Great journal
(and great songs)
has me see where I’m thinking small and seeing things with unnecessary difficulty

what’s your current stack/subs?

What pathways do your manifestations come in- investments, entrepreneurship, services etc?

1 Like

Mogull rich emperor, but probably going to switch mogul for eog lol

Shit, I have many lol.

I co-manage a business which is where I get like 70% of my income, lol it’s pretty easy. The rest I get from ecommerce businesses, however I have someone do all the time-consuming stuff for me LOL. I also invest in stocks. It’s all stable though, I don’t see potential for growth as in I can’t keep doing the same stuff for my new goals. I’ve been exploring the idea of a potential “empire” which I intend to be massive… I don’t know if it will go completely big and replace everything but even if it’s somewhat successful or playing a percentage towards my goal - that’s also cool. I don’t know, I see it as a win- win lol, more pathways of revenue :money_mouth_face: or like an expanding of my reach

But yeah, I just try to maintain everything I have going for me, while advancing that project when I have time.

LOL yeah you like that Fortune Days i see

Drink the Sea is one of my fav albums ever :grin:

5 Likes

me too :slight_smile:

Are you considering Emperor Black?

More questions to come

1 Like