Million Dollar Luther 🤑

Probably not because I’m not a fan of monk mode lol. Emperor is very reliable to me it’s like 100% does everything I need so Emperor Black it would be like I’m experimenting. I’ll probably try it one of these days though lmao

Ask away Thanos!!!

2 Likes

the Thor in God of War Ragnarok puts the Thor in Marvel movies to shame lololol, he’s so dark

2 Likes

Well in the MCU he is a Super Hero God lol so he can’t be too dark… plus it’s disney lol

1 Like

well said lol

1 Like

Face has been like this the whole day lol

Feel so good, warm and fuzzy inside it’s too amazing lol

Ahh yes this is pretty intense… I just have infinite gratitude and appreciation like fuck, looking around me my family, friends, partners… we’re all just… connected. Even the people here in this forum… we’re all connected.

I think I’m going through some kind of spiritual shift being stimulated by the subs, lol.

9 Likes
1 Like

it’s -1 degrees this morning but I heated up like a furnace during my workout lol :fire: :muscle:

Ready to conquer the day :crossed_swords:

lets go luth

Moment of silence for those billions of people out there who aren’t using ZPv2 subs :cry: :pray:

Moment of silence for the competitor companies who can’t help but get outclassed in every single way… from forum, community and technology to innovation, creativity and quality.

Last night I had a deep spiritual moment and I believe I connected to God. It was in that deeply emotional and reflective moment that I asked him.

I asked “Why? Why me?! Why have I found these powerful tools and not others??”

I then heard the voice it said “Shush now Luther, there is nothing you can do except continue to get endless results and enjoyment out of life. The others are not ready for change”.

After shedding a tear, I then had flashbacks of all the people who came across Subliminal Club or the forum and ventured away. God was right, I thought… they weren’t ready.

I must continue along my journey while reaping endless benefits from the most powerful subliminals on the planet. It is my destiny.

13 Likes

lmao :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Me: Anything specific you want for Christmas?
Her: You
Me: Grow up

lmaoooo

This is what I do on holidays or when it’s my birthday.

People text me

“Hey Luther!! Happy Birthday :partying_face: :cake: :sparkles:

Me: Grow up

:laughing:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Unique humor lol - but why though?

1 Like

I used to write on extremely serious facebook posts “Grow up” lmao. It’s hard to explain :laughing:

2 Likes

Yo Dawg

heard we’re honouring billions of people who don’t use ZPv2 subs

so I changed my name to Billions in honour of the billions and billions of potential Billions’s out there that have never met Billions and so will always be one of the billions that will never become Billions instead of the one in a billion person that becomes Billions

Signed,

• Billions
7 Likes

1 Like

Dead :joy::joy::joy:

Thinking of going Monk Mode with Emperor Black and even becoming a literal monk like shaving my head and wearing robes.

Will decide on this later after some much needed introspection