Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP v2

Seriously i approached women when running this and it did nothing. SS was much much better then this.

Wow, that’s definitely a sign that it’s working. You know, I’ve read a bunch of times on the internet that sexual energy = creative energy or something like that. Just google it lol.

When I use Libertine, I become more approachable and social very similar to how @friday described. I get a halo air-brushed effect, where people’s perception of me changes. Anyone who used pheromones knows those kind of effects, I get something similar to that with Libertine it’s bizarre. Also, I’m one of the people that can sense the actual aura surrounding me, it’s pretty cool lmao. It’s like an invisible bubble that you can feel with your intention.

I’m tempted to try this juicy experimental ZPv2 but I really shouldn’t LMAO… uhh, yeah I shouldn’t. Nope, not happening. Absolutely not, Luther.

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: (help)

:laughing:

8 Likes

The recon on Libertine ZP Experimental is wayyy less compared to Libertine ZP. It’s a lot easier and smoother for me to listen to. Feels more aligned. I listened to the whole 15 minutes and felt good. On Libertine ZP, I typically listened for either 3, 5 or 7 minutes.

This is pretty awesome, looks like Subliminal Club did it again. They just keep making things better.

I could feel the sexual energy ramping up in me during the loop, it was quite intense. I almost trembled due to the orgasmic energy within me, it’s like I was melting into it. This feels incredible, wow. It’s like I’ve been charged up and I’m feeling it throughout my limbs. Oh yeah, this is definitely the real stuff, I’m laced up in my sexy bag right now of supreme sexuality.

Time for me to go out and see this in action. I will report my findings, lol

4 Likes

Have you tried any pheromones? If yes which ones were your favorite?

I’ve never used them, but I’ve been down the rabbit hole lol.

I can tell it’s the real deal already

will be meeting women later, hehe let’s see… SHOW ME LIBBY!

4 Likes

You just told us what you into, I feel you :wink:

1 Like

Lol, hilarious

Yeah, you may be onto something there. I didn’t realize how sexy my description of ZPv2 sounded… “skin tight, supertailored flexible latex” LOL, maybe it’s even affecting my conveyance of ideas or perhaps my vocabulary. Who knows, it’s pretty nuts. Anything is possible these days

2 Likes

For me, Libertine creates a “sexual space” that surrounds me.

All those who enter this space and who allow themselves to bathe in it, absorb the energy within this space instantly become aroused — it massively affects people I come in contact with, people passing by, simple strangers, but it also has a long-distance effect for me.

People I focus on get aroused lol, if they are open to it and there’s a connection.

Aura subs are massive boosters because not only do they create that space, they just lift you up emotionally. It gives you the vibes of an atmosphere that would normally only be created under very aroused and sexual circumstances, now it just occurs on the spot and you run around with that kind of air.

Once some women gets affected by it, there is often no going back they just throw themselves to you.

But here’s the funniest part, a women can get aroused by your aura and jump on someone else as well, lol—I seen it before.

It’s like the whole environment gets affected by it and everyone gets drastically more aroused and open for sexual things.

4 Likes

No… no, no, no, no, no, no. NO!

Libertine Experimental ZP is a hit. I am using this forever, it’s perfection. This sub is not a joke, I can’t believe that there’s only 88 posts in here.

If you want to be SEXY. Listen to this new Libertine, it’s that simple.

Guys… I’m listening to it BY ITSELF. I DIDN’T EVEN STACK IT YET.

Sweet mother of god. Such a delectable sensuality I’ve developed, I relish in its delight, oh it makes me quiver. I feel like the god of sex. Sensuality incarnate, as if I’ve walked the path of a thousand orgies. This is bananas.

My partner is out so I haven’t even been around women yet, but this sub is a knockout already based on internal effects and physical effects. My hair, skin, face, body posture, speech, movements, aura - everything is suddenly more attractive and sexy. I’m actually tripping out, this is insane. It’s literally exactly the product description.

This?:

Libertine will also subtly adjust and enhance your body language and speech to assist with your seductive abilities. In every movement, a striking sensuality. Your gaze, laced with an intense primal sexuality, and the sweetest, most seductive poison will exist on the tips of your lips.

YES.

This?:

It will create powerful active changes in you, your psyche, your conscious and subconscious minds and your body, that will allow you to feel what it’s like to have an extraordinary sexual presence, with an intense gracefulness hidden beneath each step.

YES

I notice all this after my first loop and I’m talking about profoundly… it’s only been a few hours and I’m still processing. I’m also noticing increased creativity from the sexual energy. I’m drinking more water suddenly because it’s required due to whatever changes are occurring within me.

I will test this sexually, seductively and socially later on today but I have no doubt that it’s going to be crazy. I’m already mesmerized by myself… what the frick is this sorcery. No seriously.

I am scared to stack this with Wanted, or Khan. Unfortunately, it’s absolutely required of me that I do so. LOL

8 Likes

For SCIENCE!

2 Likes

Even your post is orgasmic lol

Vibes

Great in depth post , tempted to stack this with emperor black occasionally when I got out to bars etc

1 Like

That sounds like something you should definitely do, LOL. Emperor Black + Libertine sounds ultra badass

I did 1 loop today and my phone has been blowing up and they’re aggressive too. Sending 5 texts one after the other like they’re anxious… It’s uncanny. The manifestation on this sub is no joke… I think it’s even stronger on ZPv2.

I can’t believe I skipped out on these new experimental subs/tech with my lame “stable stack”, I missed out on all this fun LOL.

5 Likes

Crazy, and that’s just from running Libertine zp experimental??

1 Like

LOLLLL :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:wink:

The irony of this Experimental period being the one time I’ve refrained from stack jumping to test these Exps, and still holding out so far with EB, but vicariously loving y’all’s results is kinda beautiful.

Is this this how a @Malkuth lives?

sensational.gif

3 Likes

Yup.

This is how I’m living right now.

And there’s a lot more where this came from, because when it comes to my current stack? man, I’m just getting started.

Eventually when ZP v2 is standardized on the Q-store, I’ll get the discounted rebuilds. But other than that, you can call me Rip Van Winkle. I’ll see ya’ll in 100 years.

:wink:

2 Likes

This reminds me of an episode of the Sandman hahaha.

100 years, then.

🙇🏼‍♂️

1 Like

I got recon after, but basically what happened with a single 15 minute loop is:

• noticeable increase in sociability and social confidence
  • some type of natural/approachable social calibration that makes you smoother
  • very calming and grounded in the sexuality as well as control over it
  • increase in creativity
  • verbal disinhibition in regards to things of sexual nature
  • increase in tendency to perceive things sexually or in a sexual content
  • insane sexual confidence boost (walking around the house completely naked LOL)
  • internal sense of being a sexual being, even an exaggerated sense such as a god of sex
  • recon in the form of pushing me to escalate sexually (inner voice frustratingly telling me to go and romp women lol to which I eventually surrendered to)
  • sexual manifestation uncanniness in regards to sequence of events leading to sex, also a noticeable push to create sexual encounters
  • increased sensitivity and inclination to the idea of creating sexual encounters
  • insanely ridiculous sexual tension with women and I mean ridiculous… almost overwhelming as if the air between us was begging us to rip each others clothes off and clasp tongues
  • very passionate sex and very playful/sensual/erotic (lots of moaning, kissing, licking, teasing) and carnally insatiable elements which seemed to enhance everything
  • noticeably more vocal while engaging in sexual intercourse… more exclaiming and swearing than usual as well as more emotion, all of which was mirrored by sexual partner
  • skin, gaze and eyes glowing with sexual primality
  • noticeable increase in libido which was not distracting but felt like it could be used for my chosen purpose
  • random moments of internal throbbing due to so much sexual energy causing me to randomly go “hnng” as if internally moaning (might also have been recon)

I might be forgetting some stuff here, lol I’m still in recon. Always remember people, that ZP subs can manifest differently for different people. So yeah, don’t get your panties in a bunch if you don’t get the same results as me LOL.

Libby is definitely hot stuff in my opinion. Very sexy subliminal if I’m being honest.

17 Likes