Main Disc. Thread - Libertine ZP v2

@WinglissStark - yes it is possible. I can’t be 100 percent sure in this case but generally having more Sexual energy and Aura does lead to more creativity.

3 Likes

Will the ultima product line be getting an update aswell or have they been discontinued permanently??

1 Like

They have already been updated to ZP.

1 Like

They are no longer listed on the shop list ?

Whatever audio was Ultima, they are now ZP. For example, Libertine Ultima is now Libertine ZP. Paragon Complete Ultima is now Paragon Complete ZP. Etc.

2 Likes

Yeah Ultima as a product line went away when the realization hit just how powerful Zero Point is.

ZP is/was more than just an incremental tech upgrade. ZP is the stuff that pushes the envelope just as fast as it can be pushed.

5 Likes

No, you will get an extra file that is the Primer with ANY sub going forward (when they do it), and the main sub will just be the script without ANY primer. So you can decide yourself for how long you want to prime and then run the script.

Because they learned that too much primer doesnt work as well for many people.

3 Likes

You mean the versions before Ultima v1?

I think that was before I have start to read at this forums… :smiley:

Me too. But I believe they were called “New Dawn” and “PrimalTech”, among others. :slight_smile:

I was thinking the subs before ultima where something like a short imagination audio.

1 Like

The original standalone subliminal was Ultima v1 which replaced the guided supercharger (LIFEcharger)

2 Likes

Just supercharger. LIFEcharger is newer.

1 Like

Hi @Batman the first version of Libertine was actually a super charger it was a hypnosis audio of a female talking telling you how sexy you are. This version never worked for me, then SC came along with newer version without the female voice that actually worked very well.

The versions after that this is ultima version 1 worked well. However ever since ZP came along it stopped working for me and a few others.

Saint did say he would take alook at the script to see if he can figure out what might be wrong.

I have even tested the zp version standalone but it still dont work.

3 Likes

Ahh thanks.
So you mean Ultima v1 which worked very well for you…

What about v2 and v3 of Libertine?

Yeah ultima version 1 worked and the previous versions before that worked. Its the zp versions that dont work.

2 Likes

For you. They allegedly don’t work for you. It works fine for @friday and many others. We said we’d look at the script, I don’t want to see this thread overloaded with people claiming it doesn’t work without context in an attempt to force our hand.

Gentlemen, let me tell you how NOT to try and get us to update a program. Force. That’s possibly the easiest way for me not to work on something.

11 Likes

This is very interesting and perhaps the key to initially reaching stubborn subliminal goals and continuing to hit them.

2 Likes

Good point @SaintSovereign , if your always taking action and talking to women then you will see how effective any of the Seduction subs are . Can’t expect miracles if your not taking action , besides it could take months of regular work to see results and not expect it to be an overnight results thing .

It’s really a numbers game when it comes to Seduction and that’s coming from 5 years of chasing skirt every week lool

2 Likes

Interesting how you have assumed i dont take any action.

I’ll take your word for it lol