Million Dollar Luther šŸ¤‘

FUCK.

Completely unlocked a new level for meā€¦

So crazy accurate on exactly my thoughts, except I donā€™t rate face and body, I just think sheā€™s cuteā€¦

I never rated girls because for me it was an energetic thingā€¦ how vibrant she is, how she stirs something in my soulā€¦

how well we ā€œclickā€ or not clickā€¦ And thanks so much you made me realize that pre-judgement is what Iā€™m doing subconsciously, Iā€™m expecting us to ā€œclickā€ automaticallyā€¦ skipping the romanceā€¦ not giving her thatā€¦

The reason why the uniqueness is so amazing, is because thatā€™s God. Itā€™s infinite expression with infinite depth. Totality of everything.

Fuck bro that is so beautiful. Thanks so much.

3 Likes

FUCKING GEM.

1 Like

@Luther24 No joke bro. That was the most beautiful summary of ā€œseductionā€ Iā€™ve ever read.

I read Alabaster Girl and that was when I started to ā€œget itā€ a little bitā€¦

Iā€™m talking falling in love with the beauty I see in her, and how she immediately gets me

I guess the reason Iā€™ve become in a rut, because I couldnā€™t get myself to see that in herā€¦

Like ā€œaverageā€ girls didnā€™t entice me the way the artsy girls Iā€™ve met didā€¦

Like I thought I had a ā€œtypeā€ but thats my subconscious lol.

Thank you.

1 Like

How long into your run of WANTED before this occured?

I used to have this mentality with people in general. But I was deeply empathetic with no boundaries of my own or self love which is the perfect way to be manipulated. So Iā€™ve stopped seeing the depth in people as much because of general trust issues in both myself and others. When itā€™s with a good person itā€™s enriching, when its with a not so great person thereā€™s too much internal gaslighting as I jump through mental hoops to excuse piss poor behavior. Still havenā€™t found a balance for myself yet.

4 Likes

Canā€™t pinpoint, itā€™s like a gradual thing lol. Naturalizer type shit hahaha

1 Like

:watermelon:

season is close lol

1 Like

Definitely need dat dere citrulline for non-stim preworkout lol

Iā€™m not a fan of beta-alanine, I hate all that tingling crap - itā€™s annoying lol. Iā€™ve had it before long time ago.

You seem to know your stuffā€¦ are you like a nutritionist or something haha

3 Likes

I am a magician.

1 Like

It is more for aerobic training than anaerobic and that tingling is sometimes funny

2 Likes

firstly, Great journal, Luther.
and good selection of music.

Q1. What did you mean by entire framework? and the average peopleā€™s box that they are stuck at? can you elaborate more about them please?

Q2. as in ā€˜Subconscious Belief Workā€™ can i ask what kind of method did you use?
How did you terminate all the wealth/abundance/money blockages and limiting beliefs other than using subs?

Q3. and i wonder how do you use LOA in your own way :slight_smile:

1 Like
koalaThoughts

Well, well, well, what do we have here? A tiger strolling into my domain like he owns the place. Youā€™ve got some nerve, my furry friend. But let me tell you somethingā€¦ in these parts, Iā€™m the one in charge. This is my territory and I rule it with an iron paw.

You may have the strength and the speed but we have the numbers and the smarts. You see those little fellas surrounding you? Yeah. Those arenā€™t just any koalas. They are my elite warriors, trained in the art of stealth and precision. They are the snipers of the animal kingdom and they obey my every command. Best believe that they know how to take down a predator like you.

Whatever youā€™re thinkingā€¦ trust me, we have planned for every scenario. We have studied your species, your strengths and your weaknesses.

I suggest you back off and leave my kingdom alone. We koalas are peaceful creatures but we wonā€™t hesitate to defend our home and our family.

Now, I donā€™t want any sudden movements or aggressive behavior from you. Just turn around and go back to where you came from and weā€™ll call it even. You mess with usā€¦ and weā€™ll show you whoā€™s really the king of the jungle.

loll whats up

cool answer (all my opinion)

I have to get woo woo to answer this honestly.

By entire framework, I mean stuff like abundance is not something you ā€œachieveā€, itā€™s what you are.

Youā€™re actually a consciousness and your true nature is connected to everything. You are actually always connected to Wealth/Money/Abundance. Itā€™s the default. On the most fundamental level.

When you remove limiting beliefs, you are merely allowing it to flow to you.

Other than subs, I use basic manifesting.

Manifesting only works when your subconscious beliefs are aligned with what youā€™re manifesting.

This part about the subconscious beliefs isnā€™t mentioned in The Secret or mainstream LOA. Most people are missing that vital understanding which is why they miserably fail.

What I typically do is:

I have a clear and specific wealth goal written down somewhere (giving clarity to my subconscious mind). Then every day, for 5-20 minutes, I hold the feeling of having reached that goal.

Those 2 combined with running subs, (directing the subs to the goal with intent) works pretty well.

You will basically experience recon and go through shifts.

Already kind of answered but I reckon youā€™re asking these questions because you want more money in your life.

This is kind of woo woo but Iā€™m throwing this in here too since it might be useful for someone else:

The universe is merely a reflection of your internal reality.

Most people look at their overdue bills, late rent payments, huge loans, unpaid debts and empty bank accountsā€¦ then react to it with a state of lack. They keep manifesting financial lack in a feedback loop because they make their internal reality conditional on the external.

Internal Reality (lack) ā†’ Person perceives ā†’ External reality (lack) ā€”> person reacts internally ā†’ Internal Reality (lack)

repeated over and over. They are literally creating what they donā€™t want, lol.

This is most people who struggle financially. They donā€™t understand how powerful they are.

Change the flippin channel and watch something else.
Change the output and enjoy a different feedback.

You have to get into the driverā€™s seat of your internal reality.

The external is there to reflect your internal reality, not determine it.

Tap into the channel of abundance and things will change faster than you can imagine.

Applies to anything lol

7 Likes
going to the dungeon

Not gonna lie. Iā€™m getting my ass kicked right now.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve gotten my ass kicked this hard in my life. Iā€™m stubborn as hell lol.

Many years ago (when I was like 20), long before I even ran subs, I got into a street fight. Itā€™s the only fight Iā€™ve ever been in. There was a grad reunion type of thing happening at the local bar. Facebook event. This guy who I never got along with in high school was there with 5 of his friends. His friends were pretty chill and I had hung out with them on numerous occasions but this guy hated me. He hated me because 2 years prior, he had oneitis for some chick and she ended up going with me to prom. I ruined everything for him, lol. The guy had no balls and then blamed me, like what the hell. Anyways, me and him basically had beef. Which made no sense because he was cool with my friends and I was cool with his. He was kind of low IQ, weird and testy for no reason and everyone kind of knew that but it was like a ā€œthatā€™s just how he isā€ type of thing. He also had a reputation for getting into a lot of scraps. He had a short fuse.

So anyways, we were drinking (I drank at the time) in the bar and one thing led to another. Next thing you know weā€™re going back and forth. It gets really heated and then he wants to fight me. Mind you, Iā€™m only 20 and I was drinking, I was like ā€œIā€™ll kick your assā€. This whole thing was ridiculous. So he tells me to meet him at this place, that amongst our groups is known to locally be a place where fights happen.

This guy was irate and everyone told me not to go. People literally sat me down trying to persuade me like an intervention, just telling me to go home.

Did I listen to any of them? Hell no. LOL.

Did I listen to myself? Hell no.

I was super insecure and wanted to be all tough guy. I went to the place and itā€™s like 20 people there. It was some worldstar type of shit. So at this time I had never been in a fight, never did any type of training or anything. This guy was bigger than me too. It all happened so fast. Basically, he threw the first punch, landed super clean. I threw mine, landed super clean. Rattled with that painful numbing type of shock but not really hurt. Next thing you know adrenaline kicked in and, we were justā€¦ flailing. It was the most amateur, dumbest, inexperienced type of fight ever, just pure mindless, drunken fury. LMAO.

We just let it out all out. All the anger and frustration out on each other. It was like a catharsis. It ended up on the ground, in a weird position where we were entangled and I had him in a really weak headlock. After that, people started intervening and breaking it up. Luckily, neither of us was hurt bad, just exhausted. Everyone calmed down and then I went back to him, reached out to shake his hand. I donā€™t know why I did that.

I donā€™t think there were any dark intentions, it was all an ego thing and young men were drunk. Shit happens.

Anyways, that was a good memory. Something I regretted doing because it was so dumb. I mean, I have the story but I donā€™t like telling it because my actions were so dumb.

I get strong intuitions but Iā€™m always like ā€œnahh.ā€

ā€œLuther, you should probably not do this.ā€

Me: ā€œLetā€™s freakin do this!ā€.

I donā€™t listen to myself, lol. Then I pay the price.

Shouldā€™ve listened. Yeah, I shouldā€™ve.

Shit. Alright.

I need to chill out. Stop taking risks. Think things through a little. Use the noggin. Reminds me when I wasted thousands of dollars on gaming equipment like gee Luther, you didnā€™t think that one through, did ya mate. I thought I did, but I didnā€™t. Self-love is so important. You can make mistakes and not beat yourself up over it. Itā€™s okay. Forgive yourself and move on.

I need to sit in the dungeon for a few weeks and shift my thinking.

4 Likes

Man what a night.

Following what you said I tried to go out tonight with just the intention to see the beauty in each girl and wowā€¦

This girl I wouldā€™ve immediately categorized as average or closed off ended up being one of the sweetest girls Iā€™ve ever met.

Saw this girl and she was sooo cute man.

Like for the entire night I was asking questions about her and she would respond very vaguely. All her responses were dry as hell. Like she would tell me I donā€™t know her etc.

Keep in mind sheā€™s still engaged with me and her eye contact was super strong.

She was doing literally all she could to throw me off. Being closed off, calling me weird, or too touchy.

I didnā€™t care I just kept at it. Lol.

Old me wouldā€™ve just left it but I could see her beauty man and it was intoxicating.

For an onlooker, it looked like I was simping hard but yeah.

Anyways played it cool, we made out for awhile.

Then it was end of night, drover her and her friend home. And then just had the most profound conversation about being present and content about being alive.

Anyways bro. I wouldnā€™t have been in the mindstate to appreciate her or even see her divine beauty until I noticed it in her eye. was beautiful. Thanks

2 Likes

And plus. That girl was nowhere near my type.

She was a simple girl from the country. Who just enjoyed living. Lol.

I wouldā€™ve casted her as average and boring. And never got to notice her beauty.

But wow man.

You were so right.

so USING subs to eliminate limiting belief and then set clear intention for your goal and FEEL the FEELING when you reached your goal?

this is smart, man. the biggest issue for me was eliminating that part.
which was one of the reason why i started listening to subs, i was ready to give it a shot.

man, i gotta say you need to start a podcast lol that koala replies are hilarious
i promise you i will subscribe your channel if you really make one lol

You should start up an ask Luther thread lol

1 Like

How do you hold that feeling for 5-20 minutes?
When I try to this I only feel 5-10 seconds sensations,about what I wanna achieve.
Do you just sit and meditate on this during the time ? What exactly are you talking about when you say ā€œhold the feelingā€.
how it should be? Should I constantly generate this feeling

And I am asking for this some clarity
As far as I understand by ā€œfeelingā€ you can change your belief systems, if so,does it mean that LOA stuff can change your belief systems, subconscious beliefs?

fitness suplements

-koala sounds-

I got my supplements.

I got this new shaker bottle, itā€™s called Helimix 2.0 lol. Doesnā€™t use shaker balls, it has some patented vortex technology. Looks really badass, I feel like my bottle is a gigachad.

Yeah anyways, my supplement stack for now is

Before workout (and daily, I take):

Creatine Monohydrate (5g)
Pure L-Citrulline (4g) (might experiment with 6-8g)
Taurine (3g)
L-Carnitine (2g)

Creatine because itā€™s like the most researched. With Creatine, I am looking to increase my exercise capacity, strength, power, recovery and muscle mass. I was initially afraid of losing my abs because of water retention but someone told me that it wonā€™t do that and will only affect your skeletal muscles. So I will have to see for myself. I can just get off it if I donā€™t like what it does, lol. Iā€™m not loading it. There arenā€™t really any negative effects and 5g is safe.

L-Citrulline is for performance, nitric oxide and muscle pumps. I have never taken L-Citrulline as a supplement, Iā€™ve always gotten citrulline from eating watermelon (/kirby) and have noticed the increased nitric oxide production in my erections. I was considering L-Arginine but it appears that Citrulline actually increases Arginine and is way better as a supplement. I donā€™t know how much to take, I will just start small and experiment. See how my body reacts. 4g is pretty safe.

Taurine is for performance and recovery and other benefits which Iā€™m too lazy to write. Taurine is also a cell volumizer like Creatine so they go well together. 3g is pretty safe but I might do 1-2g, I will see.

L-Carnitine is for recovery, performance, muscle mass and fat metabolism. Too lazy to write. 2g is pretty safe.

These 4 all go well together and can work synergistically from what Iā€™ve read. They are fairly popular fitness supplements.

I am also taking Whey Protein, but only after workouts.

1 other supplement Iā€™m taking daily and have already been taking for a while is, lolā€¦ Sunflower Lecithin. Iā€™m not going to explain why. If you know, you know. LMAO.

Anyways,

Do I need any of these supplements? No.

Iā€™m honestly just bored and experimenting, looking for some kind of edge.

In even more honesty, I just enjoy shaking my Helimix 2.0. Yet another up and down motion that I look forward to daily.

Beta-Koalanine

beta koalanine

6 Likes