Matt’s final journal [Chosen Limitless Sage ZP]

There once was an indecisive guy, let’s call him Matt, who wanted to dance on all parties at the same time. People thought he was retarded or at least somewhat different because he spoke slowly and with pauses. This little guy had a good heart and was humble, so people used him for their own good. He got hurt and hated them for their mean behaviour. He urgently needed to learn to set boundaries by making decisions.

Finally after one or two spiritual awakenings he saw himself in the mirror. And what was different was that he liked that Matt guy.

It only was a question of time for him to get the courage to take his grown up role in the world. Avoiding the mean world wouldn’t make it better. So he decided to lead by example.

And the Chosen Limitless Sage was awakened.

17 Likes

Matt decided to write in third person about himself. Who was this “I” anyway, he thought. Nobody has seen the “I” before and everyone was talking about it as if it was real.

After hearing from the new ZP technology at a small start up of alchemy, Matt had to make a decision. He couldn’t dance on all parties anymore. The new definition of himself would be made out of three Archetypes.

And the Alchemist company offered great archetypes for the modern world. Matt was interested in the winner archetype - winning games of poker. The rake archetype- winning with the ladies. But mostly he was interested in the child of love archetype.

But oh boy the new alchemistic solution by this company didn’t portray the child of love archetype yet.
So he chose wisely.

For the first time in his life he made a decision which medicine to drink. He chose the archetype of the wise seeing leader. A combination of three archetypes called the Sage, the Genius and the chosen one.

Matt could max out his good traits in this new form. But there was a big problem: would he have the patience to start his journey when the time is right or would he rush into it?

This is another story, for another time, let me drink some coffee now and go to bed, my friend.

6 Likes

Thanks to the invisible narrator of my new journal. This should be fun.

Let’s start with a joke.

What is yellow and cannot swim?

This:
excavator-g2b1eaec6b_640

I hope this was funny enough. :grin:

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

I guess I won’t sleep anymore after waking up 1 hour after ZP launch. Now I hope I get the answer if I can start with a solo title? In a three title stack?

Or maybe I will have the first two titles of my stack soon enough.

Writing doesn’t help much to get out of my current excitement.

5 Likes

Listening schedule:

Day1: Chosen
Day2: Processing
Day3: limitless, sage
Day4: processing
Repeat. After 21 days - 5 days for processing

First loop of Chosen ZP at 7:07 am:

5 minutes in: Intense feelings of happiness in the heart area
8 minutes in: sensations in the head and neck
10 minutes in: my overactive mind comes to rest, inner quietness again
11 minutes in: feelings of love for everything
14 minutes in: thought about reorganising my flat
After 15 minutes: inner calm, happy

This could be bloom of my near past subliminal usage plus chosen itself.

What I listened to before the washout before ZP:

• Heartsong custom with all love modules
  • Dare Devil / inner circle / power can corrupt with fame and charisma modules
6 Likes

Still satisfied with me and the experience (1:30h later). There still is this calm happiness.
I waited for a call on the phone, which didn’t happen yet.
I won’t wait any longer and go outside without lusting for results. :wink:

Sadly, today is a remote workday, so I can only see self effects mostly. But I will buy some nice breakfast now and am curious if something will be noticeable. If so, I will report.

1 Like

Lately I manifested many homeless people into my life. I ask myself if it is a sign of some kind.
One of them was sleeping in the ATM room, another one was on the tram and today I saw one preparing his food. And a local politican whom I follow on social media also posted a post about helping homeless people.

Maybe it’s a sign for meaningful volunteer work? Or that I should run R.I.C.H. ZP to be really able to help?

4 Likes

Now (3:20 h later) I am feeling exhausted. Zoned out. Perhaps because I only slept for 5 hours today.
Still better than the over-active mind I had in the past days.

People asking for advice manifestation 1: old friend asked for help with his website. A simple question I could answer in seconds. He also spoke about suddenly missing me.

I am trying to sleep a bit now. Doesn’t seem to work. Route 2: Drink coffee and stay awake

2 Likes

Thoughts on my mind about how I am perceived by others. 5:30 h after first and only loop today.
Why people seem to avoid me. I am talking, probably too much in your face.
Without boundaries for myself and others. Also, I am arrogant sometimes. That makes me overlook truth.
But I know I can change that now. I am happy about that realization, but also feeling a bit sad.
I should have learned earlier to not overwhelm people.
Life seems complicated. It needs a lot of calibration. Being less egotistic seems to let go of many self-made problems.

At the end of the day, do I care if someone on the Internet is right or not? Can’t I let her have her experience? I am deep into the Matrix, the society matrix, where everything is full of meaning and importance.

Zoom out.

Zoom out some more.

Here we are as a little dot around other little dots in a galaxy of endless void.

How important is it now to change the opinion of someone on the Internet?

Can you see the person? Where is she?

→ Yes that’s happening in my mind now, after some Twitter fight yesterday. Lol.

4 Likes

Loved the third-person story teller way you started the journal.

And that Yellow Crane joke was hilarious!

2 Likes

After feeling sleepy and grumpy for a while 6 hours after taking the Alchemy potion, the chosen one, the Matt guy, took a nap. He previously had given advice to all the people who asked him for it. It took a while until he could enter the dreamscape. Being there was different from usual. It was a pleasurable experience. A trip from one association to another. When he woke up, another manifestation happened: Some at Amazon asking him for advice on a product he bought in the past. Matt thought to himself: “Should I help? Or start setting boundaries?” and he decided to start setting boundaries instead of helping someone random on the Internet. Maybe he was really a bit grumpy now.
He didn’t like having not enough rest. But who does like that? The Saga continues soon in this theater…

5 Likes

About Boundaries. I found that we sometimes have a very vague definition of boundaries. Researching this topic in past days. I’ll share my conclusions in a near future.

2 Likes

Boundaries came up in my therapy session and now I keep seeing it everywhere even on this forum. I think this is an area that needs more study on it. Boundaries seem to be critical in not losing yourself to the whims of others.

Love the journal so far especially the third person narrator, it adds so much fun to the story!

4 Likes

Yeah, right :slight_smile:

Good luck in your therapy, this is good thing. I saw a book about boundaries.

Maybe you’ll find it useful.

4 Likes

The Chosen one, you might know him as Matt, he talked to himself. Most people talk to themselves in the head. Not the chosen one, he stopped that habit some time ago thanks to the Alchemy start up potions and some mindfulness non-duality practices. Okay, sometimes he had reoccurring thoughts, but mostly he spoke them out loud, when he was alone. This time after finishing his work at the software factory at home, he started to talk to himself in a loud, resonant, deep voice. “Wow”, he said, “my voice! It’s so deep and resonant. I wonder where this might come from?” He couldn’t believe his experience — yet. So, he tried to turn the voice off and on again. It did work perfectly. “Wow”, he repeated himself, “This is awesome”. He got really curious which other gifts the new potion would bring him.

Then a guy arrived out of nowhere and said “The definition of boundaries can be vague, sometimes. Go read this book, maybe it clears things up”. And the Matt guy did buy a copy of the recommended book “Set boundaries, find peace” by Nedra Glover Tawwab and was happily awaiting his reading time. But he also remembered that there were two other potions waiting for him: The Genius potion and the Sage potion. He would probably connect the dots better, as soon as the Genius potion was delivered. He was confident, that this would happen soon and he would be able to drink it two days later together with the Sage potion.

4 Likes

Ah, I am overly optimistic. I want to inspire people. The problem is I don’t know whom to inspire. I have to find a life mission.

Ideas:

• inspire at my day job
  • inspire at my hobby projects
  • inspire friends and family

I like people who are activists like a friend of mine who is active for the environment. Maybe I should look for such a topic, too.

And I already have some ideas. My more social hobby projects could be a cause.

I am inspired for the time ahead.

PS: I started reading the book on boundaries. Really interesting, I had no clue what I was talking about.

4 Likes

There is that guy on a boat (TITANIC), and he is screaming from the top of his lungs: “I FEEL INVINCIBLE!”. That guy, let’s call him our friend, Matt, that guy was just outside for “groceries shopping”. And everyone seemed so respectful and friendly towards him. He wants to kiss himself. It feels wonderful and there is a short realization: “I was never unpopular, it was just me being hostile towards people in subtle energetic and body language ways. Now I love people and they love me!”

4 Likes

You’ll be surprised but… I just imagine that you lay down on bed with two girls saying that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: its mine imagination!

1 Like

“Here I stand now I poor fool and am as wise as ever before.” (Goethe - Faust I)

I researched in the ZP documentation if it’s possible to take a longer break between two ZP loops. I didn’t find anything about it and listened to one loop of Limitless ZP. This was probably cheating because I heard it is recommended to listen to the loop one after another. (Don’t try this at home)

I feel different now. A bit overheating in lower body and pressure in the head.

I feel sorry for listening to that loop. And hope it won’t have any negative effects.

Going to play some poker now as a measurment.

At 2:20 h after the Genius potion, the young Matt felt smarter than usual. He managed to play some poker with his rivals and won a few games to climb the Highscore three bars up. His energy shifted from feeling warm towards people to a more cold and intellectual vibe. Still a bit blissed out from a lack of sleep he decided to end his work for this day at 10 pm. Did he use all his heart today? Yes, all his hearts where given to the people at the Alchemy company fire place. A cozy fire place where people meet and talk about Alchemy. Curious for the day to come, our young chosen genius, decided to go to sleep. Enough excitement for today…

What is green and cannot swim?

This:

imageedit_2_4413597051

Good night, ladies and gentlemen!

4 Likes