Matt’s trip back to Earth (Wanted Diamonds Chosen ZP)

After the long hero’s journey, Matt, our friend, is back on earth. And he wants so much, like sex and influence. So he Stopped using the genius potion and the god potion and started using the sex and attraction potions. He had so much to tell that nobody could listen, now he wants to be listened to. He has the full spiritual experience as background with the end of the search. Now he would follow the way.

Now a random joke…

What is not a genital but sounds like one?

Andy Dick

Welcome to my new journey.

Past ZP journal:

4 Likes

Today I am feeling tired but I also was awake pretty early. My sleep patterns shifted a lot. I was a night owl in the past but now I am enjoying the morning.

I will have more power later when I need it. There is trust in the Tao. Everything happens, when it should happen. Surrendering to the process.

I still forgive people and events to let go of reality creating judgment. This helps to get my own power back. The rest of this journey happens mostly on thought free auto pilot.

I get feedback from people I tried to awaken, they are all confused and don’t know what to do with their personal enlightenment. One guy found out that he is gay, another found out that he will die one day and another one ask me to stop talking so intensive to him. I don’t do anything to help them just let it flow. Sometimes with words, sometimes without.

Manifestations seem to be testing me sometimes. I have to stay on the path of my heart and make decisions if I take the gifts the world offers me. For example a new place to live was offered to me, but it was too early and I intuitioned that. Even asked another master for advice. He said the same thing based on my energy.

Back to Earth

There are many women in my friend zone. Who were interested at one point. I repell them by inaction or overacting. I will learn a balance here. I also want them to be free at the moment, so sex is possible but no monogamous relationship. I want to get to the point where I don’t care if another one gets them. My love is not for women or myself, but for the one.

Money wise I will have to hustle a bit. But no worries about that. If I can’t do my day job anymore, I will do something else to generate income.

A spiritual friends of mine gave me exercises for the root chakra. With those I will get back down to Earth after being high in the sky. They are also good for sexuality.

The falsehood has been removed by truth and as I know truth from lies, I can get anything I want. Just with intention and time. And non-doing.

Best to you all,

Matt

4 Likes

Horny.
Tired in the beginning but after a nap much better. Woke up with a boner.
I am having new sleeping patterns.
I sleep when I need to and no longer when I „have to“.

Listening to my creative output from yesterday and think it will become awesome after a while. It’s already awesome but I want to perform in front of a life audience again.

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

1 Like

Defined a mission statement for my creative work.
This is something I have been doing for many years and will continue to do, but now I know what I am doing going forward.

2 Likes

The universe is talking to me. I am too much in my flat.
There are loud noises from the house (renovation). I shouldn’t stay at home all day.
I should start doing what I need to do, like going to the office or the washing salon.
That’s what I hear, but I don’t believe it yet.

Didn’t expect the earthing exercises would work so fast. Thank you for the show.

Edit: It was about working on my path. The noise is gone as I started working on my day job and my hobby projects. Later I will do self-care. Everything has its time.

2 Likes

Just realised that so many odd things happened in the past few days. I am thinking about running sage again solo at one point.
On the other hand I feel like I finished the spiritual search and can live here now.

I notice that I am more hungry lately.
And also more in the body, feeling more.

All in all I real am back to Earth. Ready to do human stuff instead of woo woo. But woo woo is human stuff too.

I am not tired again, hope to get some sleep later. Getting a regular sleep pattern again also seems to be good idea.

1 Like

After a dreamful sleep I wake up to noises in the house. I could have had it so nice in the first manifestation of a new living place. But the universe says ready when you are.

I mention the dreams because on sage I had no dreams, but short messages of truth before I woke up.

1 Like

Slept well through the night and woke up by myself at the right time. Good start for today.

1 Like

Ideas for 2022:

• Starting a podcast :nerd_face::grinning:
1 Like

A video from youtube about Self Mastery.

0:00 The Warrior Spirit - Keep Going 2:02 Be Open to What Future Brings 2:50 Be Active / Feel Good 5:18 if you invest energy too much, you need something that regenerates you 8:00 Create a Happy & Vital Life - you need: Proper Methods, Proper Preparation, Proper Character Traits

1 Like

Getting more quiet lately.
That’s something I enjoy.
I can shut up when it’s time to shut up and talk when it’s time to talk.

1 Like

Feeling lonesome tonight.
I forgive myself for feeling this way.
We are never alone.

2 Likes

Wanted Listener.
Waiting for Diamond.
Beautiful times.

2 Likes

Listening to good audio books at night.
Informative times as long as Limitless is still working. Sometimes I sleep and only wake up to the important parts.

1 Like

Falling into love happens because we don’t know our own value. That’s why we fall in love when we are very young or very old.

• Francesco …
2 Likes

Experimenting with pure masculine energy lately.
I will add some female energy to it because I like it better.
Women are attracted to pure masculinity, men get respectful, kids behave.
Myself will have to experiment more with it, I will probably enjoy it more soon.

4 Likes

The aggression I feel in masculinity can be toned down. It’s only right when you seem to lose self control. And in those moments it’s better to leave before losing face. Unless there is real danger for you or your tribe and not just imagined danger.

Also communication can help. Short sentences are enough. Like “go away” or “No”.

Aggression is rooted in fear. Let go of fear and you are good to handle situations mindfully.

2 Likes

Fear is an illusion…

I am in my washout days now. Thinking about diamond in my stack and how it is not useful as long as I am not in a sexual relationship.

Mogul/Chosen/Wanted as a stack seems interesting but let’s work on one stack for a while.

Even sage/chosen/wanted or limitless/chosen/wanted seems interesting to me.

Let’s wait for after the washout to decide what has priorities now.

Other possibilities are using one of my q customs with the 2 pack (wanted/chosen)y

Patience should be the key, there is enough time left. We will see.

2 Likes

Do you have any recommended resources on how to do that?

1 Like