Matt’s trip back to Earth (Wanted Diamonds Chosen ZP)

Not really. Nothing I can recommended. It’s a combination of what I learned from many life teachers and my own experimentation.

Absolute key many tend to ignore.

Chosen and Wanted is indeed interesting. Because I FEEL like they sort of clash (the warm, leading Chosen, and the “Cold come-to-me” Wanted Man.
Does anyone run this already?

1 Like

I like the idea that it is you who have put them in the friendzone. Not that women are some kind of challenge or sporting event. But that it’s like a transaction or interaction between two people. Both of whom want somethings.

1 Like

Yes, I can sometimes feel the cold wanted (with strangers) and the warm Chosen with friends.

Options:
A) Creative career on earth… Chosen ZP + Limitless ZP + Custom DD/PCC/IC - this would be interesting… have to reread about mixing QV2 customs with ZP.
B) Back into the sky… Chosen ZP + Limitless ZP + Sage ZP

I tend to option B because that stack was so fascinating to me.

Currently: Five day washout.

1 Like

I see. Thank you.

1 Like

The preface of daily laws by Robert greene is awesome. It’s a year long program for living in a Society where there are many false assumptions about oneself, life and other people. Learning to see things as they are.

There will be another book „the law of the sublime“.

Robert Greene is an author I admire as a writer.

This work book or Bildungsroman seems to be very interesting to me.

Just got the audio book from audible.

I will probably start it properly in January 2022.

January is the month of finding your purpose.

3 Likes

daily laws sub would be great

1 Like

@Iceman I will start with a QV2 custom including pcc soon… this will be my companion for the journey through the book.

This is my current plan:

• Chosen zp
  • limitless zp
  • QV2 custom with daredevil, inner circle and power can corrupt - for social skills and modules for fame, voice, humor etc.

I really need limitless again because my memory is not so good at the moment.
Okay it’s 5:30 am here and I just woke up.
Sleeping patterns on rest days still awesome.

Now I will write and start in the day.

The trip back to earth continues with a new stack:

• Ascension ZP
  • Primal Seduction ZP
  • Diamonds with ME ZP

This is planned for the next 21 days cycle.

After 1000 stack ideas, this is the stack I decided to use.

Just experimenting what will happen.

Reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you’ve got heroin? (Mark Renton) :smiley:

3 Likes

Thinking about a feel good stack, maybe:

• Chosen
  • Love Bomb
  • Sage

Lately, I am rather depressed, and I want to find out if ZP can help me to get out of this depressed phase. Dating seems to have less priority currently, it’s more about getting back into a good emotional state.

“Chosen”, I would choose for the positivity I felt using it.
“Love Bomb” for the healing effects of love and forgiving.
“Sage” for finding information to get into a better state and being more relaxed and working on my spiritual path again.

My current opinion is that I am not really able to have a relationship, and it would be a waste of time to pursue one. Some past traumas could play a role here. But that’s okay, first I will have a better relationship with myself.

Yesterday I noticed that I have no friends I am interested in calling when I feel bad. Only people who would drag me further down and which I avoid. Maybe I have to build up a social network first. Friends who I could rely on.

In the future, I am interested in using Dare Devil for social interactions, but currently it seems like social interaction becomes less and less here.

Also, I would like to run Dragon Reborn ZP to find out if it helps me to get emotionally more stable and able to have a relationship without dropping into deep depression when it doesn’t work out.

2 Likes

Today I woke up at 5:55 am by what I call my internal alarm clock. It sounds like my door bell but it is just some noise in my head.

It’s a listening day. I am listening to Sage ZP and Love Bomb ZP.

Yesterday I remembered a book title „whatever arises Love that“ or something like it. I started loving everything that came up before sleeping. Thoughts about ex - love that. Feelings in stomach- love that. Sounds of children screaming from above- love that.
After a while I fell asleep but before that I wasn’t bothered by anything.

Also I remembered the book „love yourself like your life depended on it” or something like that. I started loving myself as I am.

1 Like

Doing an exercise of seeing everything as beautiful. Seems to work towards seeing more beauty.

1 Like

Seems more like something for heartsonng ZP when that comes out😉

It seems that were basically running the same stack with the only difference being im running CFW rather than the regular chosen. I promise youre gonna love it man, the mix off chosen with love bomb is amazing!
There may be some hard times on it but on ZP you can in a relatively short time get through them and than get rewarded with the positivity and love from chosen and love bomb.

2 Likes

Awesome idea. Before ZP started I was running a custom with Heartsong as only core. It brought me interesting candidates for a relationship into my life. But I noticed that I was not really able to deal with the attachment I was feeling towards those candidates.
They manifested smoothly into my life but I seem to have burned bridges to most of them.

I can see myself running Heartsong again after regaining confidence in my abilities to handle such situations.

Thanks for your reply. I was also thinking about Chosen fw. Decided against it because I had beautiful experiences with Chosen standard. I want to see if I can come into those states again. With chosen I had interesting changes like deeper better voice and lots of influence on people who truly wanted to help me with my goals.

Love Bomb seems to help me with self love. External effects I don’t notice at the moment, in the anonymous city it feels as cold as the weather. I would probably see more of it hanging out with friends but that is not that much possible because of the c-situation here.

This evening I already feel much better. Home alone but happy.

1 Like

Interesting that you say this, when i tried heartsong i seemingly got stuck with so much heavy healing that i didnt see much manifestation. It seems we had the opposite problem.

I understand this. I also first ran the regular chosen for a while and got amazing results on it! For me it was just that the lockdown was so serious that i just saw so little people that i didnt think it was worth it to keep such an externally focussed sub when i can make so little use of it rn. Im definitely planning on going back to chosen at some point though, its easily the best sub ive ran so far and i freaking love it!

Yeahh in big citys its definitely not the most usefull. The important thing though is that right now its helping you express your selflove. This is a really big deal and can easily carry over to all your other issues, fixing them, or at least giving you the strength them yourself. And also when the covid restrictions are gone, the love bomb aura mixed with the chosen aura/eyes… man that is gonna be freaking insane​:smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Yes the Chosen eyes are insane.

UPDATE:
Today I had a power nap and suddenly became very horny. Moved the sexual energy around and transmuted some of it.

My current stack:

• Day 1: Chosen, Rebirth ZP
  • Day 3: Heartsong Love Custom QV2

This will run until the 12th of February, start of wash out period.

Thinking of changing Rebirth ZP with Primal Seduction ZP because the horniness says so.
I need to start to seduce. My mind is shifting a lot around sex & seduction in the last few days.
Women want to have sex with me, and it is my role to escalate in that direction.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s rebirth zp, but I see many of my beliefs being challenged currently.

Edit: It is Rebirth ZP. And it is awesome.

1 Like

I find myself attracted towards the teachings of Neville. Even using biblical metaphors myself before I found an audiobook edited by Mitch Horowitz on Audible.
Seeing that my thoughts and imaginations create a different reality in real time.

For example watching my social media and thinking it is shit and it really feels like it is shit. Then shifting towards it being the best and the reactions on it shift in a few hours.

Or thinking that I am all alone, shifting that thought and having a friend contact me and tell me that I am sometimes very negative and need to see myself in a better light.

Fabulous times.

1 Like

You are all awesome as you are.
I just think that about people I meet and it becomes true.

Remembered my favorite English word: AWESOME.

You all are absolutely valuable.

2 Likes