@manifest's Journaling and Thoughts

Here I plan to document my use of two customs that I had ordered. I wish I could log in to check what each contained, but for some reason I won’t receive the emails, so I can’t. But here’s the thing: I had 10 modules that I split up into two Ultima tracks. These are the modules (also mentioned in my introduction post):

—Male Enhancement
—Beast Within Ultima Core
—Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
—Facial Morphing
—Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
—Prevent Premature Ejaculation*
—SPS: Muscular System
—Voice Master
—Emperor Q Core
—Financial Success Reality Shifter

*I already take an SSRI (fluoxetine) which has drastically improved my sexual lastingness. I’ve never suffered from premature ejaculation but wish to extend it anyway. Aside from this, the SSRI has also cured my severe OCD in a matter of months and made life much more joyful and less serious.

Both two customs are Ultima, with Solace [A]. I’m really enjoying this soundtrack!

So far, I’ve listened to both daily, starting on January 1st. What I’ve noticed is increased urination frequency. The subliminals feel powerful and I can’t wait to share my experience with them!

6 Likes

About to listen now.

These are the headphones I use:

They are a little heavy on the bass side, but with very defined and nuanced bass. Bit weak on the highs. However, they have a really excellent frequency range (5 - 22,000 Hz), are relatively cheap, and remove most noise due to their build – they don’t actually have noise-cancelling technology.

I’m also on 20mg fluoxetine :slight_smile:

Wish you success with your journey. Keep us updated, it’s always nice seeing someone changing their life!

1 Like

I reaffirm:

The increase in urination frequency is real!

Listening day 3 finished :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

At the end of track 1 I felt such an urge to pee that it was almost unbearable!

I understand it’s important to hydrate more while stimulating the subconscious so potently that the subliminals here do.

The increase in urination frequency is not consequential of increased water intake however; I’ve forgotten to increase my hydration, and the effect occurs nevertheless. I’ll start to hydrate more!

I wonder what pathway causes the increase in urination need. I am not familiar with the metabolic processes that influence urination and especially not which physiological and neurological factors may contribute to this.

I guess, when we are using subliminals, we’ll have to accept not knowing the mechanism through which results come, but rather appreciate the magnitude and wonderfulness of the subconscious mind in ourselves.

4 Likes

Yes I know for sure hydration is very important, I’m not going to pretend I know the medical or scientific terminology and reasoning to explain why. I’m sure someone will chime in and give a better explanation​:blush:. I’m speaking from personal experience. I do feel like certain processes in my body are speeding up when listening to my subs sometimes I also feel a sort of cleansing effect.I notice this the most when I listen to my custom it includes the fat burning module.Good Job on listening to your body! I’m wondering if the frequent urination is more intense with ultimas just a thought :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s a good hypothesis!

Is your custom also an Ultima? Or is it a … what’s it called, Qv2?

I chose Qv2 for the build but I do have Ultima programs in my custom even though they are ultimas I think the way I have it set up they are still in Qv2 format I was always a bit confused on how that worked but no complaints. I read somewhere if you use a Ultima as Qv2 in custom its going to have the long term effect vs the intense short term hope that makes sense. Sometime down the road I will build a Utima unless there is a ZP option out :grin:

1 Like

I pretty much plan to use this subliminal for life.
But I’m 22 – my goals may well change.

I expect that at some point I will lose track of all the new technology that is sold here. :smiley: I’m barely keeping up with it already!

I had very intense, vivid and strange dreams the past two days after which I find myself waking up with a feeling of being “weirded out.”

2 Likes

I sleep a lot to allow my subconscious to integrate and recover.

All throughout high school, I slept only 5 hours every night. These days, if I sleep any less than 7-8 hours, I feel groggy and excessively sensitive the next day.

Sleep deprivation is one of the worst things I know, hands down – so I afford myself 9-10 hours sleep ideally. Now I need to remember hydrating more also, and listening to myself to optimize the listening schedule.

2 Likes

I no longer use Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, or other social media.

I only use WhatsApp to communicate with my girlfriend and two other direct-messaging apps to keep in touch with some friends.

Haven’t scrolled a single feed in over a year. I don’t watch news either. I don’t care about what happens in the world. Honestly, not in the slightest. I live in a little of my own bubble. I like it that way. I focus on what matters to me.

7 Likes

Listening day 4 finished :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

Now I need a big glass of water.

I bet I’m in for quite a journey tonight, again, in my dreams. Little did I know I had such profound subconscious “crap”! I’ll let my sleep cleanse me of old and destructive patterns, to leave space only for new patterns that bring me what I want, which ultimately is happiness and its materialistic implications.

I’m getting there. We all are. See you on the other end!

5 Likes

Adding Wanted to my stack (thanks to @Invictus!). ZP, masked.

This one had a more immediate effect than anything I’ve tried before.
Yes, including drugs (not the abuse kind lol) and magnetic brain stimulation … uh, and neurofeedback, and binaural beats, and morphic fields, and energy audios … yeah, well, you get the point lmao.

Will listen to this one every other day as suggested.

P.S. Now how do I edit my original post to reflect this?

4 Likes

The bottom right of the post should have a pencil icon you can click in order to edit.

1 Like

It seems that is not possible on my trust level. Thank you though!

How do you feel today?

It’s your test day from WZP now right? Curious to know how you feel :eyes:

1 Like

Today I woke up rested and without bizzare dreams. Can’t say I feel anything in particular. Energized, seems like recon has diminished. Not sure what that means. :slight_smile: I thought ZP could increase recon, but for me it seems to have reduced it. I feel calm and happy. Very clear-headed.

3 Likes

That’s just the beginning mate :wink:
Also ZP is much smoother than the other builds (Qv2 and Ultima), so as long as you don’t overdo it, you won’t have any bad recon.

1 Like

Great :slight_smile: Do you think I shall take a break from my Ultima customs every other day also?

P.S. I can’t like posts anymore… again. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

So basically your listening schedule should be;

Day 1: WZP

Day 2: rest

Day 3: ultima customs (only 2, 1 loop each)

Day 4: rest

Repeat