Day 4: Custom T1 + Chosen ZP
Day 5: rest
Day 6: rest
Day 7: rest

Repeat…

Rest is very important…. :smirk:

This is for the whole year…

1 Like

@Invictus What guy on the forum are you most attracted to?

4 Likes

hmmmm probably @Invictus :wink:

4 Likes

How did you come to have such a high flow factor and ability to run 4 ZP subs a day? Also, what are those 4 ZP subs?

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while now as well.

You see, ever since my youth, I’ve been very “different”, as there were always things about me that stood out.
For example, I can sketch very well, I game very well, I have 16 years of card magic experience, I can rap and freestyle rap (pretty fast, but not Eminem level), I can make bodybuilding/powerlifting programs.

All of those “talents” are basically a product of my loneliness and curiosity that lead me to always absorb things.

Furthermore, I’ve also had this thing about me where drugs affect me differently, partly the reason for that is because I was consistently high for 2 years straight without being sober a single day, which alters the brain quite a bit, then to add on that, I have done multiple psychedelics throughout those 2 years as well, which could be a reason for my high suggestibility.
More on the suggestibility, and this effect is still present (which limits my consumption of media), but way before I used subs on here, I had this “high suggestibility”, where I could subconsciously absorb characters from shows or animes I would be watching, and start acting, behaving, speaking, walking and doing things they do.

An example: there’s an anime called PsychoPass, and the main antagonist is a very philosophical guy, who I would go as far as saying that he fits Nietzche’s description of the Ubermensch, and guess what? He was the main reason I ended up getting into books such as “the 48 laws of power”, “the laws of human nature”, as well as studies on the philosophy of “free will” and choices.

So I’d say, just as bodybuilding has those 0.1% of people who respond well to any type of training and all kinds of drugs, and end up becoming the best bodybuilders in the world, my brain’s suggestibility is the same for subliminals.

Not at the liberty to say this, since I could be held accountable for motivating people to do 4 subs, but you can probably get an idea after checking my journal :wink: however, even though I tested it, I’m currently not running 4 subs every listening day.

2 Likes

I have one more question to you, @Invictus, since you seem to have achieved great muscle growth to the same extent that I strive.

What do you think of my stack here, for generating muscle growth, especially being an ectomorph (hard gainer)?

1 Like

I’d tell you to add a ZP sub to your stack, trust me, the tech is too good to miss out on.

If I was in your position, then I’d use Wanted ZP.
Now I may be biased because I LOVE Wanted (been running it for over 7 months now), but as a hard gainer, it has helped me a lot with my hunger and muscle gains.

For context: I was 67kg at 13% bodyfat when I first started WANTED Qv2, now I’m 72-73kg with 10.2% bodyfat.

3 Likes

Then I’ll buy Wanted ZP and add it to my playlist! How long is it? Thank you for the help.

1 Like

It’s 15 mins.

Please look over the ZP listening guides in order to know how to listen to your stack.

1 Like

Done!

Okay, where are those? Is it the manual included in the downloads?

1 Like

Link ← Here are the instructions, and you get a download with the ZP. @anon84605638

3 Likes

Here you go my man, Zero Point Listening Instructions - Subliminal Club Support Hub

Good luck with WANTED ZP, and make sure you’re putting in the work too :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Do you use the masked or ultrasonic, @Invictus? Do you think it matters? I weakly recall Saint saying masked is somewhat better. I’m listening to it now and feel surprisingly uplifted and confident.

1 Like

I always use masked, and for me, I prefer listening to my subs before I start my day.

Also, when it comes to listening, you have to find your sweet spot, as some people react better to masked, some react better to higher volume, and some (like me) react much better to subs in general :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I seem to react tremendously well to subs also.
Right now as I’m listening to this I feel like a weight went off me, and I feel some heat in my face.

Thanks for your help, this was a great purchase!

1 Like

Remember, don’t overdo it :wink:

Also WANTED is considered one of the top subs right now for a reason, plus it has the Invictus stamp haha :joy:

But it’s not limited to just muscle growth, everything about your body will look better, whether it was a slight alteration to your bones, or just some additional hair growth, it will do it all :wink:

1 Like

Wish I could like your post, but have apparently reached the limit of like-giving for my trust level.

I’ll keep looking out for that Invictus stamp. :smiley:

1 Like

How are you determining bodyfat percentage?

1 Like

I have calipers at home, and a machine at the gym.