Have a question for Invictus? then come forth to this AMA

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Do you use the masked or ultrasonic, @Invictus? Do you think it matters? I weakly recall Saint saying masked is somewhat better. I’m listening to it now and feel surprisingly uplifted and confident.

1 Like

I always use masked, and for me, I prefer listening to my subs before I start my day.

Also, when it comes to listening, you have to find your sweet spot, as some people react better to masked, some react better to higher volume, and some (like me) react much better to subs in general :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I seem to react tremendously well to subs also.
Right now as I’m listening to this I feel like a weight went off me, and I feel some heat in my face.

Thanks for your help, this was a great purchase!

1 Like

Remember, don’t overdo it :wink:

Also WANTED is considered one of the top subs right now for a reason, plus it has the Invictus stamp haha :joy:

But it’s not limited to just muscle growth, everything about your body will look better, whether it was a slight alteration to your bones, or just some additional hair growth, it will do it all :wink:

1 Like

Wish I could like your post, but have apparently reached the limit of like-giving for my trust level.

I’ll keep looking out for that Invictus stamp. :smiley:

1 Like

How are you determining bodyfat percentage?

1 Like

I have calipers at home, and a machine at the gym.

Cool. Thank you.

1 Like

I should watch it again, I don’t remember a lot!

1 Like

it’s the white-haired dude, Shogo Makishima.

2 Likes

Yeah I remember that guy, he was strong!

Oh, I just remembered the ending :kissing::brain:

2 Likes

Do you use headphones for the subs? And which ones exactly?

1 Like

AirPods Pro, always.

1 Like

have you tried it before with the normal AirPods how they work?

1 Like

Not really, never had the chance to.

1 Like

Earpods don’t ever stick to my ears :frowning: Not even those that go around the ear as well. Oh well. Headphones work fine for me, just gotta listen during daytime.

1 Like

Are there any female ZPs yet bro? I’m making my girlfriend’s custom now. I want her to have a ZP alongside it.

1 Like

Not yet, however, Chosen is unisex, if she’s interested in developing positivity and leadership skills, then it will be good for her.
But right now, female products are still not ZP yet.

1 Like

Okay! Thank you :))

1 Like