I think the most “real” Alpha thing to do on earth is being elon musk

Do you have any goals ? short term ? long term ? care to share them.

1 Like

Mehn
May I know your stack?

1 Like

Well
I wanna study some books right now and excel in physics
And lead physicians. So if you wanna lead physicians, you gotta know sth about physics I guess

1 Like

My argument is that Elon Musk is not someone to emulate because of his success. Because you only can know of his public external success and there is no point in comparison of the external successes of different people.

1 Like

@anon84605638
Mountain guy like nice people
So he definitely does not like you😂

Assuming it wasn’t a rhetorical question – sure, you can check it out here, my friend:

1 Like

It was not for real
Thanks
Is it your first stack?

1 Like

Yep it’s my first stack. I also added Wanted, Rebirth and Mind’s Eye (all ZP). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I yes i recall in another thread from what i remember you had a fascination for the planet mars so astrophysics is your realm good man :slight_smile: .

Perhaps look at QL or Stark.

1 Like

You have a long way to go my brother
Your customs are about sex and physical shifting like fitness and stuff
But even with that I can not find a real purpose except physical shifting.
Now wanted is good for real, but again physical morphing. And rebirth us very good for you as a new user. And I am also thinking of buying mind’s eye.
If ascended mogul come I recommend using it
Even the Qv2 is also good

1 Like

I am using QL ST4 for some months and it’s helping tremendously but 90 percent is left to unfold from ST4, cuz it’s very dense
Imagine all my titles come in ZP😏
Actually I don’t recall having fascination for Mars
But I have fascination for being the Alphamale if earth. Lets see if I succeed or not

You could if one’s goals are to be in the movie industry, be it an actor, director, writer, editor or whatever one fancies. Ever heard of w̶h̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e Quentin Tarantino? Guy used to spend his whole free time watching movies; and many great directors or actors follow suit. As long as you’re watching for the sake of learning and increasing your skill, and not zoning out on the couch until your next meal or cig or whatever, then you’re good. Same thing would apply on anything, even reading. I know people that spend their whole days reading one book after another like maniacs, yet they couldn’t write a proper novel if their life depended on them, simply not their thing. Similar thing with sports, just about anything. Point is, follow your passion.

Deifying Elon Tusk will get you nowhere, you’re just like someone that worships an actor. Everyone in a position of fame, under the spotlight has power and influence upon other minds and thus the world. Mr. Tusk’s power could go eithe-rway.

Again, learn blueprints and frameworks of the great men and express it in your own UNIQUE way

1 Like

I have a quite pragmatic view on things, I used to obsessed with spiritual development, intelligence training and “raising my vibration” for years. But then I realized I’m already smart enough and all I lack to achieve what I want is money and my physical objectives. I don’t care much about the rest at this time. I have a girlfriend, so the ones relating to sex will be to improve my performance with her. :wink:

3 Likes

Amazing @Alphamale i imagine you often star out at the sky at night smiling thinking who else lives out there ?. You contemplate whether the heavens really exist ? Is there an end to the universe ?

1 Like

Do you have telescope ?

Thanks for your opinion
I don’t want to say movies are bad. But Tarantino or Scorsese don’t create movies for producers to learn from. Another is that in my standards as an Alphamale, watching movies or having movies as a mainstream thing is waste if time. Of course sometimes I will watch with my fellow workers in Space X. But what elon does is about survival of human civilization. It’s totally different. Elon is the one going for the or going to look for another safe cave to spend the night. And Tarantino is the one painting on the cave for fun. Two different guyz
I respect Tarantino, but not as much I respect elon
And it’s elon musk, not tusk.
Even Tarantino respects elon much more than elon respects him, no matter what they say to public. It’s just the social hierarchy, now all the points I mad was despite the elon’s power, money and influence which came from his efforts. And the funny point is that he necessarily does not use them or depend on them. That’s exactly why he is rich

That’s exactly my life story
Now I’m all about money and girls and being Alphamale

Are you listening to chosen? Cuz you inspiring me mehn. You know. I really don’t care about wether anyone is there or not. I actually care about going there and building my own covilizatio(talking as a human, not myself)
Regarding telescope, I just decided tonight bro😂
Gimme sometime

1 Like

The real thing on Earth is to be who you really are, whatever that means for YOU, not some ultimate identity based off of ‘this is greater than this’.

The real trick is simply Being.

4 Likes

I respect it
Cuz it’s from a sage’s point of view. If I was walking in your path, I’d never comment on this post. Because there is no Alpha for a sage. Because sages detach from survival mode and Alpha’s are basically created from survival mode.
Or Maybe my definition of sage is wrong

I read 2 pages of a book
And that is a progress
And I enjoyed it

1 Like