I think the most “real” Alpha thing to do on earth is being elon musk

It’s only from a human’s subjective view. ‘Sage’ is a label to - in an outer way - embody what goes on within me. I’m far more than sage can describe :slight_smile:

My path and your path differ only in perspective; we’re all headed for the same goal in the end, whether we know or do not.

I’m no alpha male. Not because I couldn’t be but because it isn’t how I choose to express my dominant nature. If we had to choose a label, I fit a sigma male far more. I daresay that there’s a spectrum of mystics, though; alpha I’m sure is possible.

It’s whatever you see it to be.

1 Like

Mehn
Your frame is bigger and powerful than me, and you will definitely will have more hardships than me. Until it gets easy, subs made it easier for you too. But also for me. So ground is still the same. And you have a more powerful frame than me

I’d suggest looking at Siddhārtha Gautama for an example of an alpha mystic. Refusal to be moved by none but ones self rings as alpha to me.

3 Likes

I was like… I think I’ve heard of him before.

One Google search later:

:smiley:

You may well be right, I don’t know much about him.

3 Likes

Mehn​:neutral_face::neutral_face:
He’s buddha
Cmn
You were spiritual and everything and you don’t know buddha?
It’s a joke

2 Likes

Guyz check out my new post

Being Elon is not alpha. Its more like a god

1 Like

Yeah it is

1 Like

Before you start worshipping a mere mortal as a god…

1 Like

He is not a god he is human he eats, shits and smells like every other human on this planet. If i punch him in the head he will drop like sack of spuds hardly a god,

2 Likes

No i am currently listening to my emperor custom :rofl:. With a bit of wanted on the side.

Why dont you be the first Afghan man in space ? Perhaps be the first man to walk on Mars ? maybe you can build starship and become Captain Kirk ?. The world is your oyster now go and walk the paths of the immortals.

What’s this?

Alien Mask?

You are thinking of Aliens the movie :slight_smile:

Above is an immortal from 300.

@Alphamale should build a space ship and convince the taliban to finance his space project.

Taliban dont like americans so if the taliban could put a man on mars before america. It would be of great benefit to them.

1 Like

Maybe build space satellites for the taliban ?.

1 Like

I thought you were trying to do on wordplay with the name “Elon Musk”.

Elon Musk = Alien Mask

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I think it’d be better to read the whole thread before commenting, or after commenting at least

Nah
Maybe build a spaceship and demolish them

But he creates, he innovates,he thrives,he fails,he rise,he never gives up,he achieves success at the end,he thinks out of box,most human can’t think like him. Isn’t these are the traits of gods(some materialistic quality of lord krishna from mahabharata) :wink: (not saying he is comparable to krishna,it was for reference)
Hahah

1 Like

Like vulcans ?