Manifesting with words

In my mind the goals are the same, though the objectives I’m trying to hit are different.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Day 5: June 10, 2022

I wrote an update for yesterday’s journal but it ended up being a lot more personal than I had planned for it to be so it’ll be kept for my private journal. It’s an 800-word entry so I don’t think it would fit on the forum either way.

I rarely ever go out without my phone and was considering doing so today but decided against it. I like to listen to music as it helps me focus on the task at hand and not get too distracted. Today may be one of the few times I have regretted doing so. A girl walked past me while I was at the store, at first, I didn’t think much of it but later on, I realized that it was someone I knew from high school. By the time my brain had registered this, and I hurriedly took off my headphones to go up and talk to her, she was already going through the rapid checkout. I’m a bit upset with myself for my lack of self-awareness and for not going after her quickly enough. There is some history between us that is related to the private entry I wrote yesterday, so I’m thinking that this may have been a manifestation from Khan, and if I’m right, I’m sure that the next time I see her, she and I will finally get a chance to catch up. She used to live in the building right across from mine, though I’m not sure if that’s still the case. If it is, then I think it’s more than a coincidence that I’ve only run into her now, after living here for the past 10 months.

On another note, after playing today’s playlist I was tempted to throw in BL into my rotation to have days where I can focus exclusively on reading and writing. I feel as if it’s something that ZP is trying to get me to do. I also had the thought of dropping WANTED as Khan should more than cover it, but I feel a lot of FOMO whenever the thought of not playing WANTED crosses my mind.

Since Monday, June 6th.

3 Likes

Day 8: June 13, 2022

My mind feels like it’s processing a lot of information at the moment. It doesn’t feel overwhelming but it does feel like my thoughts are a bit scattered. I’ve been thinking of adding a new sub to my stack and I’m guessing that it’s recon trying to sneak in. Even though I’m aware of it the Idea of running, GMX sound VERY appealing to me. I’ve been playing a lot more league and I’m starting to see a lot of Improvements in my gameplay. I watch a few streamers play so my macro knowledge is higher than it should be for my elo, my mechanics however are definitely holding me back, though I can tell that they are slowly improving day by day.

I also thought of running my custom (or BL) as I haven’t read a book in a few weeks, but I’m not entirely sure that I want to spend my summer reading when I know that’ll, I’ll be doing so during the school year (since I’ll be running a mental enhancement title.) On the other hand, doing nothing but playing league and going to work feels like it’s going to eventually rot my mind.

I’m using a lot of mental energy trying to stick to this stack, but it feels like I’m making a mistake at times. Now that I don’t have much to do, my mind is focusing on subliminals all the time and I don’t have much to keep me distracted. As much as I want to develop and strengthen my person, in all aspects, I also want to mess around and do nothing for a bit, though that could also be the recon talking.

I had the thought of running a title solo, as maybe it would lessen the overall processing and allow me to stay more level-headed and focused on the stack, would I be correct in my assumption?

4 Likes

Day 10: July 9, 2022

So, I’m finally back to this journal after almost a month… A quick summary of events, I suffered from Recon so I dropped, Khan felt pretty good but my results with it got turbulent at the end of my cycle. I’m now running Emperor and Limitless, well that’s the official stack, in truth I’m not taking the subs this seriously this time around. I’ve ran Limitless twice in the past 10 days and have mostly been running Emperor.

I also haven’t been writing much, even though I’ve been getting more and more story ideas, I haven’t had many ‘writing moods’.

Some preliminary results from this ‘stack’: my handwriting looks much better, I started taking more agency in my future and decided to finally start doing what I want regardless of how other people will see it, I’ve been getting a lot more story ideas and thinking of writing a lot more often, also seen some physical shifting from Emperor but I’ll see how far it goes before making any comment on it.

5 Likes

Day 16: July 15, 2022

The last time I used a sub was on Monday as I got a cold and wanted to recover faster. I was worried about having missed some days at first but managed to convince myself that as long as I used Emperor at least once a week, I should be making progress.

Yesterday was a national holiday in France and I ended up having some friends over at my place as usual. (@unusualfellow)

I’m not sure how that manifestation came together but the entire time I felt like it was some casual thing that always happens and that things were as they were meant to be, I think it have have been a perceptual shift from ZP.

Will add to this when I get home from work.

2 Likes

So back from work with a small update: one of the girls that came over yesterday, added me on Instagram and sent me a DM. She said she had a great time talking to me and that she’ll be in town until the end of July so I may get a date if all goes well. This really feels so natural, like I imagined her sending me a DM as a passing thought and BAM.

She got back to me as I was writing this…

There’s so manifestation going on but I really can’t describe it.

3 Likes

Washout Day 2: July 22, 2022

So, I ended up playing Limitless 4-5 times during the entire last cycle and focused mostly on Emperor with the occasional use of another sub for a punctual boost. It honestly did me a lot of good in terms of exposure, but I wasn’t as satisfied with the mental boost. One of the good things that I got from Limitless was my journaling habit, which is something I will be carrying onto my next stack.

I’ll finally be going back to my roots and running the sub that originally started this journey for me, Quantum Limitless. This time I’ll be restarting with stage 1 as a way to get my brain and body primed for the next part of my journey. I have many avenues that I want to work on in the near future and I can no longer allow my mind and my lack of motivation to be the limiting factors in the equation that is my success.

Alongside QL, I’ll once again be keeping Emperor in my rotation, though this time I’ll be using the .flac version. Emperor is a boost to all my stats so unless I need a sub to do something hyper-specific, I really don’t have a reason to not use it. It touches on all of the aspects I want to work on, a jack of all trade sub in a sense.

I’ll also be using the newly released .flac version of Ascension Chamber, as I have many plans in motion that could benefit from a boost in manifestation power.

5 Likes

@RVconsultant Could you change the name of this journal to “Manifesting with words” ? I’m no longer running Khan nor Wanted so I’d hate to cause a confusion to anyone stumbling across my journal.

1 Like

Washout Day 5: July 25, 2022

Last day of my washout and things have been a bit hectic. I found out some news that may or may not affect my stack, the gist of it being that I need to make more money than I currently am. Hopefully Emperor’s wealth scripting paired with ascension chamber and a lot of conscious guidance should be enough for me to achieve my goals.

Now that I have more experience with Emperor, I want to start seeing the objectives popping up in greater and greater numbers.

3 Likes

Bro, I’m so excited for you! Took me about 2.5 cycles before I started manifesting mentors.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words, reading your journal was what gave me to push to come back to Emperor and commit to it for longer.

2 Likes

Wait so your moms friend is sleeping with you? What she look like bro I’m jealous

1 Like

I think you misunderstood that :sweat_smile:. She was in the area and dropped by to see how I was doing, she used to come by to check up on my sister but that was the first time that she explicitly came to see me.

1 Like

Use minds eye and manifest it. If I only I had bought minds eye over a year ago. I wouldn’t be here today.

I’m more interested in girls my age, so I’d rather not have that happen.

Just bumping to say this thread was a great read (or re-read)!

2 Likes

Thanks, I still kept up the method though it’s an irregular thing these days, though that might change during the Ascension Chamber experiment. Today is Day 1 of my five-day washout and then back to the crazy experiments, I might break reality if the manifestations keep getting stronger.

2 Likes

Posting this here in case anyone wants to give me any recommendations on which modules to add in a potential Khan + QL ZPT2 experimental custom.

Day 2: November 2, 2022

I started a new stack composed of Khan ST4 and RICH Exp yesterday. I hesitated on whether I should add LBFH, but I felt it would be more prudent to just run the titles explicitly related to wealth and leave LBFH for my next stack.

My goal with this combination is to make as much money as possible so that I can order a few more customs. I have a few projects in the works and not many of the store titles would be tailored enough for me to stick to them long-term.

I’ve come back to this journal as I think logging my progress should lead to faster manifestations. I’ll be sure to include any big gains I make here.

1 Like