Manifesting with words

Posting this here in case anyone wants to give me any recommendations on which modules to add in a potential Khan + QL ZPT2 experimental custom.

Day 2: November 2, 2022

I started a new stack composed of Khan ST4 and RICH Exp yesterday. I hesitated on whether I should add LBFH, but I felt it would be more prudent to just run the titles explicitly related to wealth and leave LBFH for my next stack.

My goal with this combination is to make as much money as possible so that I can order a few more customs. I have a few projects in the works and not many of the store titles would be tailored enough for me to stick to them long-term.

Iā€™ve come back to this journal as I think logging my progress should lead to faster manifestations. Iā€™ll be sure to include any big gains I make here.

1 Like

I had a super intense workout session today, it reminded me of the days when I was running Emp Fitness and the beast unleashed during the ~~~April 2020 period. I havenā€™t felt like that since that period, so it was quite a surprise for me, but an appreciated one nonetheless.

I also went to the store today and noticed that my way of waking changed. My steps were super slow, and I felt a feeling of complete nonchalance on my way there.

2 Likes

Day 3: November 3, 2022

• I had a very tiring day, so I only played RICH and decided to not play Khan. I had a lot of small changes start to show up today, it felt like every action I took today was just slightly geared to aligning with the image of Khan that I have. It would be too much to list everything but here are the highlights:

• I felt more confident/nonchalant

• I was able to push myself to start working

• I went out of my way to invite someone out while I would usually go out alone

• I took initiative in something I was procrastinating doing for a long time

• I received a message from a girl that has yet to text me first (she sent me a picture of her new hair cut too)

There were also some incoming money manifestations that I donā€™t want to jinx but seem to be starting strong. So, Iā€™d say it was a pretty good day overall.

Day 5: November 5, 2022

I ran Diamond yesterday and got results that I was unhappy with. After posting my report on the forum, I was made aware that Iā€™ve been pushing the envelope too much. With the release of ZP experimentals Iā€™ve been a bit hastier than I should be in running subs, so I think Iā€™ll take a small break to allow my mind to process the backlog that Iā€™m currently going through.

Iā€™m feeling a bit annoyed with myself for not having the self-control to not push so far as I have a lot of important things coming up in the next few weeks and being able to run subs would make them much easier, but then again, why do something if itā€™s easy.

Iā€™m starting to process the backlog of subs, today I had effects from both Khan and LBFH. LBFH is making me understand more and more aspects, as well as making me forgive myself and others. Khan on the other hand is making starting to rear its head by making me want to stick to my word as well as making me not want to sleep until I finish all of the tasks I set out to accomplish today.

1 Like

November 6, 2022

Iā€™ve been having some manifestations from Khan (or maybe itā€™s RICH, or both). I have an opportunity to work with a popular game designer in the visual novel space and while the opportunity is exactly what I need, the workload and the potential pressure on my schedule are daunting. Khan is telling me that Iā€™m more than able to handle the work, I just need to get myself together, sit down and do the work.

3 Likes

November 7, 2022

The idea of taking a break was definitely a nice one, I feel like my mind is getting sharper and sharper every day. Itā€™s nice to just be able to process things without having to add in anything new. Though, I think that my break wonā€™t be as long as I planned for it to be, as some unexpected events have taken place.

Iā€™ll wait a few more days, or for the official release of ZPv2 before jumping back in. Iā€™ll be running Khan IV with either Bl or RICH, depending on how things turn out regarding my clients.

2 Likes

Day 1: November 8, 2022

This is much sooner than I was expecting but too many things have piled up for me to be able to take a longer break.

My main goal with this stack is to increase my productivity and make money. While it might seem odd that I chose to use Khan and BL to do so, especially when Emperor Black was just released, I want to be able to say that Iā€™ve been using a sub consistently, even if itā€™s not the fastest route, All roads lead to Rome.

The reason that I chose BL over RICH is that I know what I need to do to make money and while being able to manifest money would be great, I feel as if it is time for me to take massive action toward my goals. I will work hard enough to be able to accomplish all of my personal projects, as I know that I am more than capable enough to achieve them.

1 Like

Day 3: November 10, 2022

I forgot to post an update yesterday, so Iā€™ll probably be posting 2 entries today. Yesterday, my sexual energy felt all consuming, I had a semi hard on pretty much all day, whether I was sitting down or while I was just browsing through a store. It was quite distracting to say the least.

I also had track practice and I have to say that I havenā€™t had such a productive session in quiet some time. My form was pretty much perfect, and I was able to engage my core with every movement. I also didnā€™t suffer from any muscle cramps. While my first though was to attribute this to Khan, I think that BL might also have a part to play here as it may be healing certain parts of my nervous system.

Iā€™ve been having a lot of opportunities manifesting and I feel like iā€™m messing myself over for NOT being able to work 16 hours a day towards my goalsā€¦ Iā€™ve been doing the bare minimum for so long and never pushing myself to excel when I know I can be great and itā€™s very hard to do that while running Khan. I feel guilty that iā€™m not constantly banging away at my keyboard, spending each and every second of my day towards building my Empire. I know that iā€™m destined for greatness, yet for some reason I keep getting in my way and it really pisses me off.

Iā€™ve been thinking of adding in EMP B to my stack, but itā€™s probably the recon speaking more than anything. I may end up doing it in the end, but I at least want to wait for the release of ZPv2 so that I can see if Khan alone can get me where I a
want to go. Itā€™s 6am and Iā€™m on mobile, so this entry probably has more typos than usual, but iā€™m too tired too care right now.

2 Likes

Day 4: November 11, 2022

Just woke from having like 4 hours of sleep and my mind feels a bit clearer. I just had a conversation and he hit me with this quote that left me feeling unsettled, ā€œTo succeed, one needs to make sacrifices,ā€ and while I agree with the idea that one needs to work hard to succeed, the sentence makes me feel a deep discomfort. I think that was the final push I needed to start running Emperor Black.

Iā€™ll keep running Khan IV as I plan to stick with it long term, and Iā€™ll pair it with EMP B and Mindā€™s eye. It sounds like a crazy stack but I think that itā€™s what I need in the moment.

Today is supposed to be a rest day for me, but things are pilling up faster than I can handle so I may end up skipping this rest day and playing EMP B and Mindā€™s Eye. In case I do, Iā€™ll add to this journal in tomorrowā€™s entry.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s definitely a belief that isnā€™t true for everyone. I can see why you might have been disturbed by it. I sure am.

1 Like

I understand the meaning behind them those words and while it goes against my personal philosophy I canā€™t say that that it justifies the visceral reaction I had.

2 Likes

Just got back home from a meeting with my classmates and I have to say that things went pretty well. In the end I was stressed out about something that I shouldnā€™t have been stressed out about so it feels like a wait has been taken off my shoulder.

An interesting note from Khan, I was heading home from with one of my girl friends and as I was talking to her, and girl behind her was staring at me and giving IOIā€™s, it felt like she was trying to steal me away from my friend.

2 Likes

So, I took some time to reflect, and now Iā€™m thinking of just running Khan soloā€¦ The recon mind is coming up with all sorts of crazy ideas. As much as Iā€™d like to take a longer break (both from subs and life lol), Iā€™ve been putting off working for so long that I just need to man up and get ish done. Iā€™ve had the same goals since May itā€™s already been 5 months and while some were accomplished, I feel like Iā€™m just spinning in place. Itā€™s a very sucky feeling, but that feeling is the only reason Iā€™m even at my desk right now and not mindlessly scrolling through insta.

2 Likes

Break day1

I just finished ordering my custom, Iā€™ve been on the fence in terms of ordering one for the past few months but since Khan is taking a bit to be updated I figured why not.

Iā€™ve been feeling break overwhelmed these past few days and Iā€™ve been running on caffeine for too many days. Iā€™ll be waiting for my custom to arrive and Iā€™ll just chill in the meantime.

The plan is to run the custom ā€œsoloā€, Iā€™ll be keeping it as my main sub and using other subs more situationally.

Here are the modules by the way:

Khan
Potentiator
Furious ascent
The forge
Divine will
Financial success reality shifter
Ultimate writer
Productivity unleashed
Unlimiter

1 Like

Had an interesting experience today. Iā€™ve been pretty sleep deprived for the last few days, so I havenā€™t exactly been in the best of moods. As I was headed to my morning class, some guy almost pushed me off the crosswalk, and for some reason, I mentally snapped. My ego took over for a moment and I asked myself why someone would even consider ever getting in my way. For about a minute after that, I felt an aura similar to the one from libertine, except it was far more potent and widespread, and filled with anger and negative energy. I felt like I was exuding enough darkness to consume everything around me. I felt like a geyser shooting out a pure black aura. When the aura disappeared, I felt extremely calm and relaxed.

As weird as it may sound, at that moment it felt like I had superpowers, and the feeling of power was unlike anything Iā€™d ever felt before. Being able to express an aura in such a way would be an amazing ability, especially if one is able to control which emotions they want to project.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking at my pathways to manifest wealth and I have so many things that I could be doing to make money that it makes no sense for my financials to be where they are. I think that the reason for that also comes from my fear of excelling in thingsā€¦ I really canā€™t attribute it to anything else when I have hundreds upon hundreds of euros just slightly out of reach but Iā€™m unable to push myself enough to get after it. Iā€™ve been making excuses for the last few weeks that moving back in with my parentā€™s has made me less productive, but I think that in the end the problem lies with me and only me.

1 Like

Break day 4

Iā€™m still feeling some processing but Iā€™m feeling good overall. Iā€™ve been feeling less stressed in the past few days, Iā€™m realizing that I donā€™t need to guilt myself as much as Iā€™ve been doing when I donā€™t get work done.

Iā€™m eagerly waiting for my custom, but Iā€™m also grateful that itā€™s taking so long to get here. Also I remembered that name embedding is a thing and how it makes everything much more personalized.

1 Like