Male Model With Asperger, OCD And ADHD Looking For Help

True

And 1 second later they forget because they watch someone else

So relax

Stick to true social Ultima for the first month.

Did you realize that even what you Wright here after your first 2 loops have a more human undertone?

Les robotic

Compare it for yourself and see it

no it does not work like that at all.

girls are actually very creepy in the nightlife.

all those cringy creepy things men are blamed for, girls are exactly the same but its just not talked about much because only like 5% of men experience it compared to like 40% of women get creeped on.

i went out last night to a nightclub.

i had to dress all out for this place as its friday night so cannot even get in if not dressed all out.

what girls do is not what you seem to think at all.

girls stare like creeps like blatantly…its not like a quick look then look away like you read about when people talk about signs girls give.

girls are way more blatant then that and also there is the girls who actually will engage me themselves…i get approached by random girls anytime im in a party/nightlife environment…was approached by 5 different girls last night…and then there is the girls who will literally do the super cringe sequence of stare then stare…then walk halfway towards me…then i guess get scared and go back to friends…then stare some more as she talks with the friends…then try again…girls are just as cringy and creepy as guys…they do all the exact same things guys are accused of

so no its definitely not what you think…literally anytime last night i was in that club there was someone staring at me usually multiple different groups…and also wherever i went would suddenly become a dancefloor…i can literally go stand near the exit of the club and within 2 min there will suddenly be girls dancing around me…like 100% of the time you can point to any less busy or empty area of the club and be like “go stand there alexander” and as long as its an area where im visible, within 2-3 min the area will be packed with girls dancing all around me…like 10/10 every single time…

again this is why i always feel its just a waste of time for me to seek help from other people when no one can help except myself since most people cannot relate…im very familiar with the whole PUA advice that “girls will show interest by giving you a quick look then quickly looking away”…yeah definitely NOT what happens with me…im literally stared at from the moment i walk in to walk out…like i said its like im on stage…im always being watched and i know i am which makes it hard to relax since its kind of like i always have to be aware not to do anything to look bad as people are always watching.

and im talking about girls only here, even guys are affected by someone like me; you would be surprised at the strange things that random men will do when im in a party or nightlife situation.

anyways, i suspect i wasted my time writing this post and you probably will not believe anything i say since its so out of the norm given your life experience.

i think the biggest problem is most humans significantly overestimate their physical attractiveness. so there are probably people reading this who are like “this guy is trolling im a 8 out 10 in looks and i get none of these things not even close”…when in reality that guy is almost certainly a 6/10 at best.

i remember reading an article where the guy called himself a 9/10 male because he had random girls approach him “once in a while” in the nightclife…when in reality even an 8/10 male would get approached pretty much too many times to count…so that guy was probably a 6.5 to 7 at best.

thats why i love photofeeler…anyone can go there , put your pictures and see what girls think…if someone reading this gets 9.5+ on photofeeler then they should have very similar levels of attention in public.

1 Like

Have you ever tried going out and making you be the most fool possible? Like purposely trying to get rejected or embarrassed when everybody is watching?

This often helps greatly with social anxiety as you will notice that it wasn’t that bad. And also that it is actually very hard.

wow really?

i will check later since im operating on like 3 hours of sleep today since i went out last night.

i hope its true…would be amazing if really that noticeable already.

something did feel different last night as i think i felt less self conscious wth the nice clothes then i am usually…usually i get thoughts like “maybe people will think im trying too hard”…and also the increased attention from clothing usually increases anxiety but i think yesterday it did not…so maybe true social did help…but i also forgot to take my ocd medication yesterday so maybe that was factor as its very strong medication and i take high doses.

1 Like

i tried that when i was younger before i could go to nightlife.

i would walk around campus and just ask people random things like to guys “do you like big boobs or nice ass”…or i would sit at random tables in library and tell the girl “sorry im late”…its funny you say this because thinking back now i did meet girls doing this and even got laid…not sure why i stopped…actually i do remember doing the “sorry im late” and one girl who was this kind of nerdy looking girl who i suspect had her own similar issues to mine…she did not get the joke at all and literally freaked out and caused a scene…the vast majority of girls usually laughed and we would talk and then i would get number…only bad reaction i remember was this girl but it was big scene she caused…so i guess after that i stopped so not to get bad reputation at university

Hahah, sounds fun! And sounds like the anxiety was not so pronounced back then?

On what kind of diet are you currently? When you are taking so much medications, your body utilizes a lot of fat to produce hormones (made up mostly out of fat) and other particles to inactivate and detox the medications. Being deprived of fat is very often one of the main causes for anxiety in general.

So I would recommend you to stack up on those raw avocados, raw (unpasteurized) butter, eggs yolks preferably raw, etc.

its crazy you say this as well because my mom has been begging me for years to take a serious approach to my diet.

she is convinced that with diet alone i can pretty much solve all the ocd, adhd and asperger.

she’s always walking about how its all my diets fault and if i would trust her and just listen for 2 weeks i would be able to stop all medication and would be new human.

i have never taken her seriously and honestly my diet is all fast food like 100%.

specifically mcdolnalds literally 100% of meals.

because of my ocd im very paranoid about people touching my food and mcdonalds does a really good job of packaging food for delivery so i literally eact mcdonalds for every single meal.

like literally for the last 12-18 months 100% of my diet is mcdonalds ordered through uber eats.

i used to order starbucks because they also did good job packaging things but eventually their packaging got worst and i lost trust in them so now literally only eat mcdonalds and nothing else.

1 Like

i have ocd man.

im not able to grocery shop.

i cannot use the shopping carts since other people touched them.

i buy everything online.

literally 100% of my life is bought online because as long as i do not see another human touch my things im able to use it so online is only option.

been like this for years.

1 Like

@AlexanderTheGreat

I understand perfectly you situation.

because I am at the opposite world you are in

I am short 163 cm
Loking like a patatohead
And I get from women first a disgusting facial expression if I approach them.

So I did what I have to do

Learning what turns them on
And I can say arousal has nothing to do wit attraction (that’s what you get)

Arousal has to do with-who you are and if you can comunicate your sexual interest freely.

Now back to your problems

You have looks going for you :+1:
You have women turning into willing fuck beast when they see you👍
You can stand there and they surround you👍

Bro develop a sense of humor

Next time one is staring, go over and say: Loking cost, you owen me 10 dollars

Or take your cell phone out and photograph them

Have fun

Turn the fucking game around

Wright a text on your phone : I lost a bet with my father,i could have won 100k but I lost my punishment is: I can’t speak for 1 month, but I find you irresistible erotic. If you like to spend the night with me touch me

Give them an opportunity to be sexual with you

That’s so easy

Do some funky shit

1 Like

holy shiet there are some really smart people in this forum.

you are 100% right.

attraction is insanely overrated and its all about arousal.,

you are 100% right and im surprised to meet someone aware of this.

only thing i will say is that some girls do sort of become aroused just looking at me…so there are still big advantages in ability to generate arousal when you are in like top 10% looks or maybe top 5%.

but yeah arousal is like the great equalizer…its why i know guys 5 foot 7 and honestly ugly who gets laid a lot…because he just knows how to get girls aroused.

so in my opinion almost anyone can get laid a lot with hot girls because of arousal you do not need attraction.

but again be aware that someone like does get a lot of girls who literally seem to just instantly get wet on sight.

holy shiet dude.

im so impressed by the people in this place.

this is really great advice and already giving me ideas to test.

thanks a million for this.

there definitely should be things i can do to take advantage of the attention i get even with my Asperger.

1 Like

I had Model friends
They walked for Gucci Prada and AL the other shit that’s out there.

They lack personality - big time
I was never more bored from humans than these Beautiful ones

Why?

They internalized one thing : I just have to stand here and do nothing

1 Like

Now you’re thinking smart

Enjoy

Go funky Bro

Wright a letter : I am disabled :grin: but I love sensuality/fucking/sex.

Don’t talk to me - fuck me

If you talk to me I leave :grin:

1 Like

yeah i know that type.

a lot of them usually just get some girlfriend who is like a 7 who approached them.

its so weird how life is.

honestly, i think the best thing to be is the athletes who are like 6s to 7s looks but they are socially capable and usually really confident because of muscle and bravery required to be decent athlete.

like my brother really good athlete, he is 6 foot 6 but facially nowhere near me but super comfortable socially, does not take himself seriously, i just feel athletes usually do well with girls …way better then the male model type because of the psychological makeup of most athletes.

that 5 foot 7 ugly guy i know who sleeps with a ton of women is high level athlete…like almost all decent athletes i have met especially guys in explosive sports like football or basketball usually do way better with girls then their looks would make you assume…and im not talking about situations where they are famous like college parties…im talking they do better with girls without factoring situations where being known as athletes gives them boost.

i have noticed guys in long distance sports like cycling or cross country running do worst. the best looking guy i ever knew at school. only person i ever met while in school i felt looked better then me…we where face equal or me slightly better but im 6 foot 1 and this guy was 6 foot 6 so he wins for sure overall…he was really really good cross country runner and he did terrible with girls given his looks…like way worst then me …something about long distance sports i think kills testosterone and kills those guys sex appeal with girls…and to be fair that guy was also somewhat aspereger but im convinced the long distance running was his main problem.

2 Likes

Just do funky shit

That’s it

honestly i did not read this post past first line.

anything can trigger my ocd and its horrible when its triggered…like hell on earth.

so no dude im not even reading that as im worried whatever you wrote could trigger me.

ocd is the worst thing you can imagine…i would not wish ocd on my worst enemy…whatever you think its 100 times worst.

when people joke “omg im so ocd”…those people have no idea what real ocd is like. no idea at all.

when something triggers my ocd i sometimes have thought i might be better dead given what the next hours are like.

so no i will absolutely not take advice or read anything ocd related from people online. ill keep working with my doctor and taking my medication. this is not even open for consideration given the hellish consequences of something triggering an ocd event.

It is not ocd advice. I am just talking about bacteria and why don’t need to fear them.

But if you prefer, I can delete that post.

1 Like

yeah i suspected as much.

and that is exactly the worst type of advice to give to someone who has the form of ocd i have (there are many variations).

i suspected it was some form of “there is nothing to be scared off, everything you touch already has tons of bacteria”

yeah its extremely dangerous to try to give people medical advice; its very common that “bacteria is everywhere” advice for ocd…and it can lead to disaster for the person with ocd.

so yes please delete the post.

again, i have no intentions at all to take ocd advice from anyone who is not my doctor.

adhd yes im open to help because the consequences of anything going wrong are tiny and can easily and quickly be reversed and overall having adhd is not even in the same universe in comparison to the emotional pain i experience from ocd every single day.

Would recommend you to continue running True Social solo for now. It’s best to see what True Social alone can do for you and whether it’ll assist you. I do think Rebirth is a great subliminal but best to keep it simple for now.

I’m not sure exactly what you mean by mental funk but subliminals here may cause something known as reconciliation. It’s highly unlikely that you’ll start feeling stonewalling/overload at such a low number of loops and reconciliation will likely be of the more minor type/not noticeable at your current number of loops too. People who get into overload/stonewalling generally go way beyond the recommended listening patterns so you’d be fine otherwise.

I highly recommend flagging posts if they have the potential to trigger your OCD or if somebody shows a lack of respect for your condition. You are the owner of this journal/thread, so it’s best to do so if you wish to feel comfortable here and protect your mental health. You can find the option when you click on the 3 dots besides the Reply button.

1 Like