Male Model With Asperger, OCD And ADHD Looking For Help

I highly recommend flagging posts if they have the potential to trigger your OCD or if somebody shows a lack of respect for your condition. You are the owner of this journal/thread, so it’s best to do so if you wish to feel comfortable here and protect your mental health. You can find the option when you click on the 3 dots besides the Reply button.

1 Like

I am catching up on this thread. I don’t think you are bragging. I think you are trying to explain your situation as best you can so we can help.

I put in a number of modules for you to look at so you can examine you situation from different perspectives. If you are having people responding confused to you, you might be sending unexpected nonverbals, as well as perhaps misunderstanding others’ nonverbals.

People are looking at you and you feel self-conscious. That has happened to me at times too.

In a sense many of the modules I listed could be for developing your emotional life.

Yes.

Yes:

q.subliminalclub.com

I’m going to keep reading.

1 Like

@AlexanderTheGreat

I finished reading this thread up to this point.

I think people are going to stare at you because of your looks. So perhaps you might consider how to reduce self-consciousness. I realize that is a small goal relative to all that you have posted about. However, perhaps that could be one objective.

If you would like to build a custom Ultima, I would encourage you to pick one objective for it. Developing your emotional life, increasing your ability to interpret nonverbals, improving your ability to be social, or reducing self-consciousness might all be areas to consider.

I’m wondering if it might be better to start with small objectives with the hope it could keep your changes of intense reconciliation lower, instead of going after larger objectives. Also with smaller objectives, it might be easier for you to notice changes.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Hey @AlexanderTheGreat

You should make your own journal in the forum when you start a consistent listening schedule. You have a lot of really good insight to share with the community here and perspective. And I think it would be good to track the changes so anyone else can hop in and maybe help you out.

Having said that I partially understand how you feel. I got diagnosed with ADHD at 30, something always felt “wrong” in my life but I couldn’t put my finger on it. To be honest I struggle most days with understanding what’s truly physical vs a limiting belief. So I empathize with feeling like you’ve tried everything to get things under control for yourself. It’s certainly not as simple as some people make it all out to be. And it sounds like you’ve got a lot more going on than me. But it is important not to pin it all on something. Being open to possibilities of change is important and I think by being here and trying these subs you already understand that.

If I can point out something. I was reading about your story with the brunnette from Austria. You said you were fucking horrible socially, but in that same story you say you talked to her for 3 hours? Then she wanted to go on another walk with you? So I’m thinking either a. you’re really not as bad as you think and it’s just magnified due to pre-existing internal issues of self worth or b. You’re so incredibly attractive this woman didn’t care. Granted I don’t have your experience, I’ve got next to no experience in the women staring and fawning over me department. But 3 hours of conversation kind of shows you can hold yourself up in social situations. I don’t mean to diminish your struggle, far from it. I’m saying you’ve put in a lot of work to get better with your issues and it’s possible there’s a big mismatch between the reality and your perception of it. Yeah you might not be “normal”, but it’s very possible you’re seeing all these interactions through the frame of internalized emotional wounds.

Unfortunately I can’t imagine what it’s like being unable to read cues or any of the difficulties that come from aspergers. What I can tell you from experience is that people who aren’t neurotypical tend to have a lot of baggage. It’s good you’re going to therapy. There’s probably a lot there that’s out of conscious awareness/suppressed due to growing up facing these difficulties and the subtle judgement from others throughout your life.

Sorry if I’m reaching here. I know you mentioned you don’t hate yourself or feel bad about yourself. But I picked up a lot of stuff in that story that hinted at deeper emotional problems. A lot of these reactions and feelings you write about always have their roots in some conditioning early on in life. I could also be very wrong as I don’t know you super well.

1 Like

As a more obscure point, I saw a documentary called “The Brain” with David Eagleman. In one episode there was a man who had Asperger syndrome who was in an experiment that used magnetic stimulation. As an effect after the experiment, he said he was suddenly able to understand interpersonal interactions better. I don’t know how efficacious such a treatment might be, but if you are in a country that might have experimental tests of such treatments, perhaps it would be worthwhile to investigate.

3 Likes

@AlexanderTheGreat I didn’t read the entire thread but if you have yet to purchase a custom I would hold off on that and go with Dragon Reborn. It won’t mess with your cognitive abilities. For me it actually improved mine . As someone who has ADHD and is on the spectrum I cannot say enough great things about Dragon Reborn
I don’t freeze up or have the meltdowns I did in the past
That is huge

2 Likes

I’m gonna be that guy, just cuz you made this specific example lol. Somebody near that size won a NBA dunk contest soo…

I just googled it cuz I didn’t want to give out false info.

The most recent guy was 5’9, Nate Robinson. The only other guy below 6 foot who played in the league that won a dunk contest was 5’7.

So.

1 Like

I shouldn’t have submitted my last response so fast, I dislike flooding journals with multiple replies.

Thanks for opening up with this story.

Do you favor brunettes by any chance?

When you said…

I think in a similar way. I trained myself (and am unlearning this behavior as it’s a bit ‘beta’) to smile and nod at people if they made eye contact, no matter who they are.

Edit: I have a bit of social anxiety myself. I hate niceties and small talk because I’m usually trying to figure out what to say next while they’re still finishing their sentence. I usually have a worry in the back of my head of crossing some line of propriety or getting stuck with my foot in my mouth. On the outside, you would never know.

Not true

Next time - NOD

You don’t have to smile back if you can’t
But you can nod

Then start to be grateful that women smile at you and start to nod with gratitude

:grin:

Or wave with you hand
Or dance a little
Or whistle
Or Applauding her by clapping in your hands

There are many possibilities

1 Like

yeah i know.

there has even been a guy who was 5 foot 2 who played in the NBA for like 7 years

i know all that

im a massive sports fan especially football,basketball and boxing…but really i like sports in general

so yes i l know short people i played in the NBA

and guess what they where all black

notice how i specified a short white guy had no chance

there never has and probably never will be a white guy that short to make it to the NBA

black people are on average far more physically gifted then all pother races…not even close really…only a black guy can have the top 0.00001% athleticism (reaction time, fast twitch muscle fiber,etc…) to make up for such a height disadvantage.

so yeah athletic ability is absolutely NOT a limiting belief

and honestly all this talk of limiting belief is why i kind of already lost interest in this place

seeing people call my asperger a limiting belief is honestly so insanely stupid i just kind of mentally lost interest in this place when people came in with that angle. and thats why i already kind of stopped posting.

telling someone with asperger that its a limiting belief is like telling someone who is missing an arm that his missing arm is only a limiting belief.

its complete nonsense from a purely scientificc basis; asperger is caused because my brain is literally built differently NOT because of bad thinking or mindset issues.

i get incredibly frustrated and depressed when i see people try to comment on things like asperger and ocd that they have no business talking about. its so reckless and even dangerous.

3 Likes

@AlexanderTheGreat - allow me to help explain why those who talk about limiting beliefs explain it in that way and why it’s irritating. And what you can do about it. Will use my personal example to illustrate this.

I have a genetic condition which affects both my eyes and ears. The condition is such that for the ears I have to use hearing aids (which aren’t ideal for outdoor activities) and my eyes lose sight as time goes on (not curable with current medicine).

Now the first time I was diagnosed with my eye condition, I absolutely lost my self-esteem, hope for life and sense of humor. And I can understand where you are coming from in regard to health. When your health takes a hit, it will bother you (as it did me) why people aren’t getting it. Which is understandable since they won’t get it until they have such a condition.

Now the other way of looking at it is that we don’t allow our physcial ailments to define us. I know I am not telling something new here and seeing that you are an intelligent person, you will have thought of this and even tried to reconcile that idea with your world view but the everyday issues you face with your condition will discourage you.

Trust me, I know. Imagine someone telling me I can go out and seduce women when I barely can see where I am going? It will infuriate me.

At the same time, there is wisdom there in ignoring your health issues (or atleast ignoring it when doing something else). For example, when I consider that I am not that different from others but I only see or hear less, and I don’t need to allow that to dictate my life, then life doesn’t exactly change immediately for me but at least things become a bit easier.

So I encourage you to take the advice you are getting here as useful advice. You don’t need to feel good about it. I had to get irritated a lot on the forum and accept advice begrudgingly because I realized that what I was doing wasn’t working and hence it would serve me well to listen to others even when I don’t like it.

Hope this helps you a bit. I sincerely hope you find the answers you are seeking and be able to live the life you want

EDIT: I still haven’t reached my goals yet but am ready to allow myself time to reach there. Having a physical issue might stand in my way and take me longer to reach my destination but hell, I will reach my destination no matter how long it takes

2 Likes

You may notice I ignored the racial part of it. Being black myself, I can definitely understand where you’re coming from with that. And the analogy was sound; I simply am one of those extremists that consciously refuse to accept traditionally and commonly accepted limitations.

“White guys can’t jump.”

Obviously, not true. You being a sport’s fan can surely attest. If every white guy decided not to ball because black guys jump higher and run faster, then Larry Byrd wouldn’t be a legendary name.

“Asians are smarter than everyone else.”

Maybe statistically, because of their culture surrounding education. Not necessarily because their IQ threshold surpasses everyone else’s.

What I may see as a solid fact, others may see as a limiting belief. The tricky part is discerning who’s right. And the only way to do it is…

Experiment.

Edit: I jumped into a new river without finishing the course of the present one I was building. So, though you say you’ve tried many things since before subs without satisfactory results, who’s to say the answer doesn’t exist? I’m sure people with AIDS that don’t know about Dr. Sebi and his research are convinced that they have to live with their malady.

Perspective.

So you’ve accepted that you have Asperger’s and that with that condition comes certain things. Some of us might see that as a limiting belief and that that is only true because you accept it to be true. You might believe/know otherwise.

For me and to me it’s all perspective, really.

2 Likes

We’re going into territory that can lead to conflict. Let’s move away from all racial discussion.

@AlexanderTheGreat, this is a forum full of subliminal audio users – of course they’re going to talk about limiting beliefs and how you can overcome them, even with a diagnosis of Asperger’s Syndrome. If that’s an issue, this might not be the place for you to get help. You may want to go to a support group, or find a forum for people with the same diagnosis. I don’t think anyone was saying that Asperger’s itself is a limiting belief and can be overcome with subs or just believing differently. However, you don’t have to let that diagnosis DEFINE everything about you, because that IS a limiting belief, whether you want to realize that or not. Your brain may work differently, but you can utilize that in some way that can improve your life.

12 Likes

Boom. There are definitely negatives but there are also positives to being on the spectrum, I say that with experience. You just have to weaponize your own strengths in order to overcome your weaknesses, and at the end of the day you can’t please everyone, you can’t be perfect. You just have to be better than you were before.

3 Likes

Did anyone suggest regeneration zp.

Eh, I’m not sure if Regeneration would really fit into what OP is looking for. Maybe Limit Destroyer or even Dragon Reborn.

1 Like