Main Discussion Thread - Q

Our support agent made a mistake. They didn’t realize that we’re not accepting PayPal on the Q-Store because I forgot to send that message to our support staff. I’ll have to evaluate your account myself, but if you’ve refunded more than a single title, unfortunately we won’t be able to allow PayPal on your account.

1 Like

I refunded only one title, which is “beyond limit” hence I’m not really comfortable with listening to background music and voices. However, in the same ticket I had some questions on Emporer (i.e. if Limit destroyer was also included), and what happened afterwards was that I received a refund for “Beyond Limit” and “Emporer”.

How can I send you the Money for emporer back?

1 Like

So is khan cores 1-4 the complete khan then. All 4 stages. How many cores dose iron throne have?

1 Like

So, I guess tomorrow is the big release day?

1 Like

One last thing since terminus x2 is $75 then terminus x3 would be 100$?

1 Like

Look at @SaintSovereign’s pricing post, it’s all written on there.

1 Like

Just a heads up: We’ve decided to allow you to use your SubClub Elites discounts over on the Q store. Thank your fellow board members for respectfully stating the case as to why we should.

13 Likes

Thank you everyone for the support.

1 Like

@Azriel - I would love it if male enhancement is in there but I don’t know whether it would be in there or not. It would make sense to add it though.

1 Like

Male enhancement is in the Q store.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign - yes. @Azriel was wondering if male enhancement will be there in the male version of The Seductress. It would be a good add-on, me thinks too.

1 Like

Yes, it will be.

2 Likes

We should be on target to release late tomorrow night or early Sunday morning. Our very own @DarkPhilosopher just completed the first “test purchase” and discovered a number of user journey / UX / UI issues that we need to resolve.

Interestingly enough, in his quest to create his perfect subliminal, he ended up “purchasing” 32 modules. :wink:

12 Likes

Will there be a module for better sleep?
seems like it would make sense being that its such a common issue for people in modern society.

1 Like

That’s not a glitch. That’s the goal :sweat_smile::grin:

I know the module list. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I figured I’d see if I could create the ultimate “out there” spiritual subliminal. The store reminded me of a Tom Hanks movie, where he plays a Russian communist that comes to the US, walks into a supermarket and is overwhelmed by the amount of choices he has.

I think I should have just created a magnetic seduction subliminal, I might have succeeded there.

6 Likes

What can you say about creating the Ultimate Healing subliminal, combining the best of Regenration, Khan St 1, Alchemist St 1, QLQ St 1, EF St 1, EOG St 1?

2 Likes

It will probably be similar healing modules but with different directions to serve each…

1 Like

Time to start a journal for this, @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

Is no one gonna ask how to be a forum ambassador like @DarkPhilosopher?

I wanna get a feel of the Q store and other upcoming projects of SubClub too!!!

1 Like