Main Discussion Thread - Q

Yes, it will be.

2 Likes

We should be on target to release late tomorrow night or early Sunday morning. Our very own @DarkPhilosopher just completed the first “test purchase” and discovered a number of user journey / UX / UI issues that we need to resolve.

Interestingly enough, in his quest to create his perfect subliminal, he ended up “purchasing” 32 modules. :wink:

12 Likes

Will there be a module for better sleep?
seems like it would make sense being that its such a common issue for people in modern society.

1 Like

That’s not a glitch. That’s the goal :sweat_smile::grin:

I know the module list. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I figured I’d see if I could create the ultimate “out there” spiritual subliminal. The store reminded me of a Tom Hanks movie, where he plays a Russian communist that comes to the US, walks into a supermarket and is overwhelmed by the amount of choices he has.

I think I should have just created a magnetic seduction subliminal, I might have succeeded there.

6 Likes

What can you say about creating the Ultimate Healing subliminal, combining the best of Regenration, Khan St 1, Alchemist St 1, QLQ St 1, EF St 1, EOG St 1?

2 Likes

It will probably be similar healing modules but with different directions to serve each…

1 Like

Time to start a journal for this, @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

Is no one gonna ask how to be a forum ambassador like @DarkPhilosopher?

I wanna get a feel of the Q store and other upcoming projects of SubClub too!!!

1 Like

DarkPhilosopher has a very specific set of skills which only the few have. This led him to be promoted to be part of the “Forum Police” or the guardian angel.

1 Like

Like what?

1 Like

Will Quintessence allow us to make our own Stacking Modules?

1 Like

Is there blue skies?

2 Likes

I just wonder guys how Q store change this forum. I want to see what combos you are going to run . what modules are most favorite . all things we can copy /paste and mix for our ultimate subs . I know its bit nerdy but its going to be like RPG game and we can build glass cannons , tanking beasts, all rounder. I hope there will be skyrim like structure with some aura overkill combos :rofl::

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher how you feel after your first visit in candy store?

1 Like

@khan Yes there is

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher, is it possible to have a list of modules before the store is open ? like that we can already think in advance what we can choose !

1 Like

Great. I want blue skies and beyond.

1 Like

@friday That’s great. Definitely going to utilize blue skies.

1 Like

Depends on your definition of healing. Would you prefer a gentle or rough healing? Would you prefer spiritual, emotional, mental or physical healing? Adding only the St1’s likely doesn’t add a whole lot of their healing.

I do remember by the time I was halfway through, I thought to myself: "Well, Sir Chiro is going to be happy, I can already see a sub forming with sexual aura, remote attraction and bewitching eye contact for his effortless remote seduction sub.

Like Liam Neeson in Taken.

I think Saint wouldn’t like the term “Forum Police” though, there’s a reason it took so long for me to become a SubClub shield-bearer.

But thank you for the guardian angel! :wink:

The stacking modules, like all modules, are part of the catalog. But all subs come out at the same length even if you choose them, or add 10 or 20 modules. You can, however, create “support” subs.

This has already been confirmed, he that quotes himself.

When you pick it, don’t expect it to sub you under the table. It did/does to Saint, the effects on me were/are more amusing. But it’s definitely a nice addition to the Healing category.

I mentioned to Saint that the “stack advice” thread will turn into “module combination advice” threads, where people post their goals and ask the forum to pick the modules to use for them. This complicates things.

For one, it’s a LOT of modules, most of them still unknown/new. Second, if it ends up not entirely working for them the way they expected, they will have to understand that all advice carries zero liabilities. They chose to listen and spend their money based on it, nobody forced their hand.

I know I at least won’t be able to answer a lot of those since I haven’t tried everything.

Which also means…

A bit overwhelmed. I’m the kind of person that reads everything carefully first. Especially before I spend hundred of bucks on something.

In this case, I spent at least two hours on the site and went back up several times because I came across a module for which an earlier module could be a perfect companion.

So my advice here is to take time out of your day, don’t rush into buying. Really take your time figuring out what you want. Maybe even go over the list several times before committing.

In my case I had 32 modules at the end and then went through the list in the cart several times, eliminating one every time until I reached the max allowed in a sub.

At SubClub we believe everything is possible. :slight_smile:

It is, however, not up to me, or I would have already given more spoilers. If we were to tell you the names of all the modules, we’d be bombarded by the request for descriptions. And those aren’t full page ones just yet. Saint would rather give you access to the store while he’s still working on “fleshing it out” than have you wait even longer.

There’s several with creative names, they have good descriptions. Then there are a few that sound like spells from Harry Potter. The rest, you’ll mostly have to go on the title.

9 Likes