Main Discussion Thread - Q

Ah, very likely.

There will be, however, a detailed FAQ.

6 Likes

As far as a core as a module is concerned, it seems that “Emperor Core” that is mentionned in the emperor product description is not the same as Emperor Core module available in Q.

Emperor code module seems to encompass the whole emperor program, even the modules listed as not “emperor core” like ascension core which are listed in the emperor module description.

@Fire thank you for your precision.

2 Likes

If you just put 3 of the same cores would it make it x3 as strong?

1 Like

Something tells me that’s not going to be possible. You would need a minimum of 10 different modules per sub. But nice loophole catch. :wink:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign. In the W pricing and details thread you said “ We COULD make subs that would push your back against the wall and try to force you to fulfill it’s goals, but then you’d lose the ability to stack.”

Have you thought of releasing a limited number of titles that do do that? Either for issues that some people have extreme difficulty getting over even with the help of subs (Extreme shyness, lack of ability to approach or close with the opposite sex, inability to ask for a raise, extreme social or other fears, ect), or where the goal of the program is potentially life saving (End alcohol or drug addiction, healthy eating ect).
I don’t know if you’d have to make an entirely different version of the program, or if you could make an existing program do that with a stacking module or something, but I can see how it might be good to have a sledge hammer option for a couple of things like Ascension or Primal Seduction.

5 Likes

I don’t know if the question was already asked but will the subliminal from Qstore be masked and/or silent ?

1 Like

I can relate to this request, as probably can most people who have any ‘stuck’ areas. Desperate times call for desperate measures kind of thing.

On the other hand, it’s kind of asking to be brainwashed, and I can see the ethical motivation to avoid that kind of thing.

It seems better on paper to me than in actual experience.

4 Likes

I can see some ethical issues with making that as well, but so long as it is name embedded so it only works on the person who requested it, they’re brain washing themselves of their own free will.
I have run into a lot of people who have been struggling to overcome the same sticking points for decades and forcing it may be their only way to get through them. If it’s possible, I think it should be available to them.
I would think that it should be strongly suggested that they try the current way first though.

2 Likes

Yes, that makes sense. Kind of similar to how we handle prescription-level medications.

I think you have a good point.

1 Like

If I’m understanding correctly, if I wanted to continue running Khan with a name imbedded version, all I would have to do is buy Khan cores 1,2,3, and four and get them made into separate subliminals and I’d be getting the same thing. Is that right?

2 Likes

I am figuring a big concept behind the Q customs is that you have a sub with some depth and breadth that can be the only sub you play without needing to stack.
Will there be a set length for Q subs or will it vary depending on # of modules?

2 Likes

I hope I can use the SubMemes prize coupon in the Q store :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

It could just be biased thinking but I imagine many will be interested in running 3 Major Program cores-Khan, Emperor, Stark etc in one custom Sub-is there any sense of how those programmings will combine?

They seem different archetypes and energies and perhaps accomplish similar goals through different means. Will the combination just give us access to different ways of accomplishing the same thing, or, work in synergy or could they negate each other ?

I understand this is all novel but any info on this would be appreciated.

3 Likes

I was chatting to a girl at the airport and a second girl came out of nowhere and began chatting to me. When I asked her does she normally butt into peoples conversations. She said normally she is a very private person but felt at ease opening and up and talking to the both of us :rofl:

I reckon this must be the starkq fame module kicking in. Guys it does not end there a 3rd girl joins the conversion i mean wtf ?

15 Likes

That’s pretty cool!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
What’s next after the Q store?I’m sure something is in the pipeline…

3 Likes

I think he has multiple projects in the pipeline for this year

2 Likes

@pacman - a male equivalent of The Seductress is already confirmed. And also an upgrade of Sex and Seduction.

3 Likes

Do you know if male enhancement is part of the male equivalent of Seductress or a Q module?

2 Likes

I have heard Male enhancement is a module in the Q store, but it would be almost pointless to not have that in the male version of seductress bc there are already other subs that could serve as a seductress like sub like PS and PS:IT

2 Likes