Main Discussion Thread - Khan

While it was mentioned that Multi-Stage Titles such as Khan where increased in strength thrice, users have reported reduced listening times half-way of the amount they listened to previously.

Making me belief that while the titles did get more potent, they also became more effective and easily absorbed, processed and executed.

Perhaps Limitless to Limitless Q made the difference, who knows.

1 Like

That’d be the Q delivery platform. It’s so organized and well put together that it’s bound to work better.

3 Likes

The difference is clearly noticeable. Really cool how you guys are upgrading the tech every time and pushing the envelop. Looking forward to seeing how this develops over the years! =)

I’ve been reading trying to find out for sure, but am seeing mixed answers. So I want to ask here to be sure:

Is KhanQ ST1 in Khan Q ST4? I know the original (pre-Q) did not have it like this.

1 Like

Only one human being on this planet knows for sure. However he does not post often on this forum. He’s too busy dealing with the heat :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m talking just about non-custom Khan. Khan Q. I’m building a stack out of some non-custom stuff and need to minimize the number of subs in it

I don’t believe it is in Stage 4. I remember a post from Saint saying they just upgraded the tech so it should be much smoother. I don’t believe they added Stage 1 into Stage 4.

1 Like

Paging @Fire

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign
You guys have emperor then khan…will there be any other sub bigger and better than khan?

2 Likes

I’m hoping khan gets the same love emperor gets and gets updates

7 Likes

What do you want to become? Galactus? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Maybe he wants to become Thanos or Dark Seid lol

" for Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds”. Q

4 Likes

He Hungers

2 Likes

Cthulhu: terror of the heavens Q

1 Like

H m m . . .

2 Likes

Vishnu Oppenheimer Q!

2 Likes

Shir Khan and Sharuk Khan are also available

Looking back, it is pretty funny that I started my SubClub journey with Khan. But then again, things looked quite different in February.