Custom sub with three Core ST4 @ Rajeshwer

Day 11
1 loop

Finally reconciliation is there
I felt nervous and down yesterday
Sonu took day off
Today after 1 loop I was again feeling sleepy .
So no more custom for today .

I got few good business calls and few new people showing their willingness to work with me
I take this as positive effect of my custom .

Day 12
1 x LD U
1x StarkQ
3 x custom
1x inner circle

Well I feel much relief in my right elbow , results seems pretty good for serum X .
But my other joints still have pain , I take this as cleaning process .
I feel introvert and I am not able to look into eyes of people , this is totally opposite of what it was few days back , I take this as reconciliation.

After listening to LDU , custom seems to effect me lot more , I could feel drained and exhausted . This ultima stuff is super potent .

Also I feel lot more tired .

It’s becoming so easy for me to see beyond what people are speaking , may be effect of PCC and Q L 4

2 Likes

Its now been 15 days,
strength is Q
I did 1 loop a day for a week
then 2-3 loops a day for the last week.

1 Like

JDay 14
S U x 1
Custom x 3
StarkQ x 1
SM x 1

Feeling much stable and clear .

Feel like connecting with people again

Getting lntense look from females around

My gf is going crazy about me LOL
She getting insecure , she says something has changed inside me and I have become more desirable ( some modules in custom doing it or may be StarkQ )

Clients want to talk longer with me , they discussing longer business prospects with our company .

New clients have been calling and I am making sure we convert them into sales lead . ( mogul plus custom )

And BIGGEST NEWS

My elbow pain gone almost 75% ( just the idea , no means to measure exact ) , and this is driving me crazy , this is so so amazing !!!

Also I have pain in my penis since two days , lol , haven’t measured it , but I feel more erection throughout day , may be male enhancement on its job

3 Likes

Maybe buy her seductress as a present? :thinking::rofl:

Just make sure you don’t get exposed-apparently gf of other members have done this accidently and it gives headaches.

Awesome results-did you run Stark Q recently before your custom?

1 Like

I have been running StarkQ since launch and huge fan of this sub , it resonates with what I want to be and how I handle things so basically this is polishing me more , gently nudging me in direction I want to be

I expose my girl to SM only , lol , that also all she knows is it’s trickling water or rainfall sound which she likes . I tried to explain her subliminal and she said she is least interested so problem solved .

I have got StarkQ in my custom too along with khan .ST4 , I haven’t t tum Khan ever before so let’s see , but since ST4 doesn’t have healing element in it so though massive but it should be easy to run

2 Likes

SM trickling water-hahah

Can you feel/tell Stark coming through in your custom
as well as the effects of the other cores?

Stark on itself makes you a Sex Master, it has some really apparent sex scripting in there.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you here .
It has given new boost , how I enjoy sex life with my girl .
She also has started finding me super sensual in bed , rather just a mixed effect of her listening to SM and I have exposure to StarkQ and my custom , yesterday she kind of did pole dance for me , omg and it was super wild and exotic
I can’t believe she is same girl , though she has always been living n willing to do anything for me but these subs have taken all this to new level .

1 Like

Yeah I do feel StarkQ is more prominent now , though u still listen to StarkQ everyday along with my custom , I think that has multipled effect of StarkQ .

I can see popularity in my group
My girl is ga ga about me
I have new ways to market my products
Also I can feel more respect from people .

2 Likes

Day 22
Custom x 2
StarkQ x1
StarkQ T x 1
Libertine x 1
Mogul x 1
Alchemist St 4 x 1
LD U x 2
Survival x 1

Too many stacks
But I feel comfortable and rather I like listening to them .
Confidence is good
Meeting new people For business
Had few trouble at works( production) but this time I really handled things without internal fear , really felt change with in .
My girl really admiring me these days
I also felt that I have started dressing better , as in I want To wear new clothes more .

2 Likes

Day 25
Custom T x 2
StarkQ x 1
StarkQ T x 1
Mogul x1
PCC x 1
SM x 1
Libertine x 1
Survival x 1

Felt good Now reconciliation with survival sub , is less .
My physical pain ( elbow ) is much less .
Mood is good and joyful .
Sleep is deep
I am noticing more women and girls around
Handled work pressure much better
My girl kept complimenting me

Day 26
Custom x 3
LDU x 1
StarkQ T x 1
PCC x 1
Inner circle x 1
Mogul x 1

I feel comfortable talking to new people

I feel very present , I can observe my breath a lot throughout day

I feel concerned for people

Went to see relative in hospital ( cancer ) and seems I started feeling his pain and I holded his hand for long and gave him solace by touching his head and face many times

LD bringing my fear of my car can be damaged or scratched by others and for me this is not nice feeling

Day 29
Custom x 2
StarkQ x 1
StarkQ T x 1
PCC x 1
LD U x 1
Mogul x 1

I took two days off sub .
I think I have started handling stress moments sp in work much better

Also in relationship with my girl I have started putting my feet more firmly for things I don’t want or feel so not acceptable.
May be more ego of mine or more consciousness, still has to observe this

On financial front more people are getting attracted to do business with our company

1 Like

Day 32
Custom x 2
HoM x 2
StarkQ x 1
Survival x 1
Mind eye T2 x 1

I think I have started liking my custom a lot , I feel good whenever I run it and I find it smooth

I feel reconciliation with survival , may be lit to change there

With HoM it’s early but I like the idea of getting deals and being lucky , though I am not into stocks but I don’t mind bargaining more from my suppliers and getting a better deal and may be good deals on cars and other things

StarkQ is something that resonates with me well

Mind eye T2 was strong , one loop immediately shifted my energies, lit of channels opened .

2 Likes

Day 34
Heavy reconciliation on HoM

I think this is touching which I never had within myself or I ne er expressed , yes I am not too good with numbers and banking and it’s better if I can learn it .
Though I always got mine deals but possibilities are endless , until you explore them

Day 37
Libertine x 1
SM x 1
Custom x 1
HoM x 1
StarkQ T x 1
ME T2 x 1
Mogul x 1

So libertine is working magic, my girl has fallen for me altogether again . She keeps telling me how much she enjoy my company .

Many people / dealers talking more with me , they discussing future possibilities.
I hope I can convert them into actual business .

Reconciliation in HoM is far less now , but I still feel it

People around started respecting me more .

1 Like

Day 38
Custom x 2
ME x 1
StarkQ T x 1
HOM x 1
Survival x 1
Mogul x 1

Started feeling good about life

Confidence is high and I feel I can achieve lot more

I feel composed

Less stress and worry

Meditation was real deep after ME T2, seems only few loops have opened new neural pathways for energy movement, though I am cautious and listen to ME t2 twice in a week

My girl loving me more than ever

People respecting me more

I find it easy to say no for things I don’t want

2 Likes

@rajeshwer - man! You are killing it. Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks !! @Lion
I have been loving my custom and I find it smooth .
Changes I see in my life are incredible .
To put it in shortest line
“ I feel like man “

1 Like