All q: khan | emperor | primal | sm | libertine

16loops of Q? :astonished:

Yes, but keep in mind that overall I’ve run Khan (one of the stages) more than one year combined.

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense.
Running a title for more than a year…can you say it gets stronger? More results?

This may answer your question @lovage

2 Likes

Not stronger, but it becomes part of who you are :smiley: I think sometimes we’re so hung up to see changes, that we ignore the changes that are already part of us and crave new ones

5 Likes

Not really man, see in the same thread, later on: Main Discussion Thread - Khan

1 Like

Primal seems to really affect you! awesome to hear.

by the way, why not using primal seduction instead of primal?
in the sales page it says its like primal just with the extra addition of outer game, doesnt it match more of your goals then just primal?

2 Likes

Dude, I did try PS. And Iron Throne. And it’s just not the same for me. Maybe I don’t react well (or prefer) to seduction scripting or something

2 Likes

Primal is all free flow and instinct, no push or drive directly. The horniness is there but not the ‘go, go’ go
which is super fun. Amash called iit pure Wu Wei–non-doing/ or doing without doing. That’s my experience as well.

3 Likes

Would you say you prefer primal or primal seduction where it comes to going out with friends for example?

I don’t know, I’ve only run them on solo outings. On primal I’d probably ignore guys,
on PS I’d navigate convo with them while moving over to a seduction.

1 Like

I think it depends on how much you like yourself. It’s exactly as Azriel put it “free flow”: if you like yourself, Primal would be the way to go for sure.
I remember going out with a group, obviously in lust with one of the girls. She was curious about me, but that’s all. I consciously turned my back to her to talk with one of the guys, while giving her a cheeky smile. She hated that. Once I finished my conversation with the guy, I just went to her and told her that it was too much for me not to look at her for so long, because she looks amazing that night and every second I gaze at her makes me feel stuff in my tummy(yes I literally used tummy haha). I didn’t give a shit about her potential response, yet she fluttered and tried to mumble something. She was just an ok fuck.

That’s why I love Primal: there’s no agenda, you do/say what you feel. And because there is no agenda, and you’re being yourself - people love the interactions. As I write this, I think it’s pretty obvious I need to include Primal in my next stack. The power of writing down stuff, heh.

7 Likes

Here’s a tentative of my (at least) 3 months stack: I’ve decided to give Stark a fair chance.

1. Active programs (expecting results within 3 months): Stark / Ascension / Primal. On previous runs of Stark, it felt lacking in masculinity and sexuality. So here it goes: ascension and primal should do the trick, I do not want to mix Stark with heavy titles like Emperor or Khan.
  2. Passive programs (1 loop per day moving forward, no matter the stack): Dragon ST4 and EF ST4. Not expecting visible results in the first 6 months.
  3. Booster: I’ll give limitless executive a try since it’s supposed to synergize with Stark

Not final, but shaping up a good stack :smiley:

2 Likes

Just curious why not stage 1 DR?

I’m going to try the "“passive” approach of base programs that I will keep running indefinitely, 1 loop per day. So since I’m not hurrying the results in any way, I’m fine to start with the final stage of the program even if it will take much longer to manifest. We’ll see after 1 year of so how it pans out.

DR ST4, EF ST4 and SM X2 will be my passives for 2021.

2 Likes

So will you be making a custom with Stark/Ascension/Primal or stacking teh store programs

Store programs. Because I’m too greedy not to add a bunch of other modules and dilute the programs.

1 Like

so difficult to not do this :joy:

@lovage
Hey mate.
I noticed you mentioned about David X
What products of his did you use?
How do you rate his work?
Any other books you recommend for dating and seduction…?

Hey man,
David X only has his super short book about the rules and a couple of seminars. I did use his visualization technique he mentions in one of the seminars. That’s about it, like he says: “choose one product and stick with it”. He answers a couple of questions in a Direct Dating seminar that made so much sense to me. For example there is one guy saying that his GF makes unfunny remarks and asks David what to do about it, because it bothers him. David looks at him, pauses and says “well… you look at her and you tell her: YOU’RE NOT FUNNY!”. Absolutely loved it.

For me David X shaped me into who I am today; I had no clue how to handle women, and the “community” shit I tried before did not help at all except opening my eyes that I could get any woman I want. So it’s a non brainer that I’ll give David a 10/10, life changer. If you stick with it.

Material wise, here’s what I would recommend:

1. DavidX seminars. Just listen to the bastard talk and take it all in
  2. Ala Roger Currie: any book really, but start with Mode One
  3. Lifestyle: Brad Branton: Radical Honesty
  4. Sexuality: David Shade. This one has a bunch of EXTRAORDINARY programs about sexuality. I absolutely recommend foundations as a start.
  5. David Deida: the way of the superior man. If you look at a woman and are able to convey 10% of what this David describes in his book, she is all your yours. As David X says, let her know you’re in lust with her
  6. Blackdragon: alpha male 2.0. I don’t agree with some of his concepts, but really good material there about defining a mission, working toward it etc.

Materials aside, I always recommend a “confidence” course: x days of doing uncomfortable things to get out of the comfort zone. This will help more than any material. I did an old “unstoppable confidence” program, but https://www.goodlookingloser.com/anxiety/program looks good as well. Planned to do it before the second lockdown in my country.

6 Likes