Main Discussion Thread - Khan

This is partially true. :wink:

Hmm, running ST1 twice for a month, I donā€™t think the module ever stopped breaking things down. Ever increasingly felt like shit.

Then again Iā€™m quite a heavy case.

so you are running 2 loops per day? do you also run any other subs? Did you take any rest days? it sounds more like reconciliation to me and you should take a break for 2 days.

2 Likes

Itā€™s what @Michel said and what @Hermit said and what @DarkPhilosopher said and what @friday said. Iā€™ve personally experienced the same thing.

Running more then two loops a day is probably a sign of reconciliation not the other way around :slight_smile:

One loop of Ascension and Iā€™m still executing two days after, I think you guys underestimate the denseness and power of Q, let alone Terminus or TerminusĀ².

3 Likes

What he said.

Sorry, Iā€™m in one of those moods.

Youā€™re all right. Things should not get progressively worse. Reconciliation is like detoxification, it comes in waves of different intensities. If it keeps getting worse, take a little break from subs.

As for the breaking down, thereā€™s a lot of stuff hidden in most people, it can go on for a looooong time.

2 Likes

Oh boy I am so proud waking up with such a huge morning wood again. I fucking missed that. Thatā€™s one of the reasons why I just love Khan so much haha.

And the name embedding seems to quadruple it lol

2 Likes

Talk about a ā€œhardā€ sell :smiley:

1 Like

I stacked Khan St4 (1 loop) with Sanguine Ultima (1 loop) 4 days ago. Working like a charm so far. Feel and behave like a god from time to time.

5 Likes

Still wondering what changed in Khan Qā€¦ :man_shrugging:

Would definitely like to try name embedding on it when that upgrade happens.

Do you notice a big difference in Q?

@Azriel, something changed but we never found out!

1 Like

interestingā€“Iā€™ve hear great things from Khan preQ -I imagine its just as good if not better now.

No one can tell the difference yet :joy:?

They probably added a morning wood module

Quadrple your morning wood ! :sunglasses:

or the effectiveness of the sub?

If the first is the case Iā€™m dropping my stack now for Khan

if its the laterā€¦ still looking forward to running it

For sure!

Yes

If anything, I would wonder if Khan Q ST4 has Khan Q ST1 in it.

1 Like

No it does not

2 Likes

Thatā€™s unfortunate if true. It didnā€™t have it pre-Q due to technology constraints, so to not have it post-Q mustā€™ve been an intentional design choice.

It seems it was always an intentional choice as Stage 4 with EOG and Khan focus on action and manifestation purely, and lets go of healing, like PS: Iron Throne. Something about not healing or dealing with healing input seems to improve speed of execution and results perhaps.
You can always stack stage Stage 1 and 4 or have both in a custom.

1 Like

@Fire or @SaintSovereign, care to shed a light onto the changes the Khan has undergone upon update to Q? Seems like a lot of different people weā€™re interested in this, including myself.

Iā€™m wondering about Stage 4 in particular, description says it contains Limitless, any chances pieces of Quantum Limitless weā€™re added or not really? I guess not much has been changed to the actual script besides upgrades to Q, but then again it was mentioned that reviews of the earlier Khan version weā€™re being taken into account and that slight alterations where made accordingly.

11 Likes