Main Discussion Thread - Inner Circle

Same here @Pwnie21. The people I meet are either pretenders or wishers. I need this a lot!

2 Likes

Anyone famous that we should know about?

Oh, I can use this. Since this programming already exists in the current line-up, how pronounced can we expect the effects to be? What can we expect to happen that wouldn’t happen without it?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign, if one is stacking Power-Can-Corrupt, would he get all/most of the benefits of Inner-Circle as well?

Just wondering if they share a similar relationship as:
Spartan and Centurion, or
Daredevil and Social-King.

5 Likes

Seems like this will help anyone from business to fitness ro seduction. I am already expirement with many subs but definitely interested in this

1 Like

Yes. Power Can Corrupt has this scripting, though the codebase originated in Khan.

4 Likes

This sounds exciting, I could really use this. I wonder how it would stack up with true social…

1 Like

Hi Sovereign are you looking for testers for this new subliminal ? I am happy to give it thorough acid test and right a review.

1 Like

Power Can Corrupt + Inner Circle = Inner Circle of Power :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cool name. If there was a sub or stack combining the two, my name suggestion would be The Mastermind Principle.

Since AMASH was kind enough to bump, allow me to ask so Avengers doesn’t have to waste pixels:
Saint, we know the tentative release date, any indication as to the definitive release date?

2 Likes

Technically, today — but @Fire may push it to Sunday.

3 Likes

Sunday’s here, I hope to see inner circle in a few hours, or should I?

2 Likes

We got a release time per chance?

1 Like

…4 days later…

1 Like

It was released to the inner circle. If you don’t have it, you’re not the inner circle and you need this program. Chicken, egg. :wink:

Since Fire was pitching in for Saint, he’s probably running somewhat behind. Give 'm some more time.

8 Likes

It probably will be released in the next week or 2. Be a little patient when considering the release date of the products. Releasing a few products around the same time is probably very time consuming and things can get held up. So just be patient with them

2 Likes

This product is exactly what I was looking for right now, looks like producers here can read minds.
Anyways, you can understand my excitement, can’t you?

5 Likes

You seem excited @Warson!

There could be many reasons, so: How do you see your life better when you start using Inner Circle? Anything specific on your mind getting you excited and wanting it ASAP?

2 Likes

Will I get free admission to the Illuminati (if they exist), Freemasons and the Bilderberg conferences with this subliminal? Can Inner Circle turn me into a trusted friend of the Rothschild and Rockefeller families?

3 Likes

I think you just triggered every spy system across the world in two sentences. :slight_smile:

Inner Circle is about drawing the people into your life that can help you become who you want to be. If your goal is to rule the world and have more money than you can fit in a small country, you may get your wish. If you have more modest goals, you’ll meet a different kind of people.

5 Likes