Platespinner Qv2

@Yazooneh

congrats on the continued awesome results.

Are you noticing continued effects from the full spectrum of all your aps/sps modules?

1 Like

Everything

The ones I didn’t mention in the last post I’ll go over now

Facial morphing is one that has been noticeably and consistently working since my first custom

Muscular system works in tandem with my gym growth which goes without saying, I weighed in at 77 yesterday first thing in the morning naked so I don’t have to talk about how fast I’m growing

Skeletal system has healed an injury I had in my knee fighting years ago, four days ago I couldn’t stand on my foot because my knee was all kinds of jacked for no reason, the next day a lot of the former sensations of bending that injured knee were gone, the clicking sounds gone

Everything in my list is showing overt results except for one

Organs

This one is tricky to tell obviously

Hair is working too due to random itching during the day and during loops, it’s the thickest it’s been in years, to be precise about seven years and more. Keep in mind I’ve worked on hair like a madman even before this custom for a year but this custom has sent it into a new pristine condition

Reproductive system is working too due to sensations I feel in my groin

7 Likes

I’m now 77.1 kg, I went up to a whopping 78 from 76, whilst maintaining less bodyfat incrementally throughout this entire period. My fat then decided to just shred the fuck off, leaving me looking the most delicious ive been in my life.

the intensity in which im working out is on another level now, I wear a mask to the gym mostly to cover my final rep uglyface. I have a stronger mind muscle connection and can really tap into the last available fibers ready to help me push to the extreme limit. I’m getting dangerously brave in testing how well I push myself past human limits in term of pain endurance, I’m starting to love the pain.

there are baby hairs all over my hairline, some have grown to be about 1 cm of tiny fuzz, and the overall area has tiny black hairs.

as for Khan, I’m getting girls at an almost laughable degree to come chasing, I’ve gained a sort of aura that precedes me and does my talking. At this point, I have put girls as my last priority.

I’m getting closer to god, oddly. I’m starting to see a bit more of the fabric of reality and it’s currency.

overall, im ruthless, I’m cold, and I’m definitely a force not to be reckoned with.

whats new is im staring to see a sense of mature man begin to cloud my aura. I feel like I’ve seen a million things and conquered a million lands, ive tasted success enough times by now to feel like I’m no white belt no more.

I will soon be going to a beach city in syria near me, followed by los angeles right after. I plan on taking a sum of money and working on my crpyto game.

if you like my journal reply and feel free to tell me everything u think, negative or positive.

questions fine too.

10 Likes

Any update on the effect of the height inducer and male enhancement modules

Are you saying that there are hairs on your head growing back where you were once bald?

1 Like

Yes

That’s what I’m saying

4 Likes

Penis is bigger and stronger

Been on semen retention for a month and a half

Endurance is godlike, I can stay hard all day

Horniness is extremely strong

3 Likes

One more update, being overly told that I’m extremely attractive facially is getting stronger, I got told that multiple times today

6 Likes

Hi @Yazooneh. I have really enjoyed your journal…very inspirational.

2 Likes

Great to hear! Any changes to height and bone structure??

Do you use the solace version for the physical shifting custom?

@Rusty1 I don’t

A quick update even though I’d like to write an essay of things about my journey I’ll say I finally hit 78 clean kg, lost a lot of fat on the way I’m probably about 12% now as I have a better estimate of how to measure my body fat percentage with my eyeballs

I have overall an insanely aesthetic look and I know I promised pictures and I’ll deliver but once I hit a spot the abs are there

The cuts and proportions along with the symmetry of hitting all the smaller muscles and everything in between

I spent the last month obsessing with knowledge regarding aesthetics and therefore have switched my regime from a bro split to a push pull legs

My posture and overall Aesthetics are becoming noticeable insane

People constantly comment on how manly my face looks it’s becoming very noticeable the amount of attention I get for it, keep in mind facial shifting and mewing are hard at work

I hang every day and those interested in penis and height gains must wait cuz I want to stay detached from results until I can measure something amazing

4 Likes

Besides Facial Morphing, what other modules do you believe are contributing to that?

1 Like

sexiness shifter definitely.
asps head because my entire skull is getting aligned in a really charming way

4 Likes

What is interesting is that you dont talk about your results with Khan though through your posts, I can definitely read that you carry yourself in a more mature way (for lack of better words).

1 Like

Thank you brother, the khan results are just as powerful for me, but to describe the results in a way that does justice takes too much effort

3 Likes

Just read this whole journal again. Absolutely loved it!

I see you added Inner Circle to Khan, I am thinking about the same. However, it seems like Inner Circle might already be quite present in Khan:

How was Khan + Inner Circle vs Khan solo for you? Any differences? Would you recommend stacking those in a custom?

2 Likes

No, not very noticeable but it did manifest some people, however it takes a good deal of open pathways

1 Like

So you would not per se recommend stacking these two?

Knowing subs by now from my experience it probably did a lot but from a conscious standpoint I wouldn’t run it unless I have tons of pathways

3 Likes