Talk about anything

I will just drop that here without much comment on my end.

The people who are ready will be drawn to it

Ooh, channeling! Now there’s a skill I wish to learn.

Things get a lot more fun when I can call them directly rather than pay others and have to believe it is real.
“Hello? Are you real? Or am I talking to myself, displaying wisdom I didn’t know I had previously?”

I think E.T. has a telephone number.

I am part of the Ashtar Command. I work under Ashtar Sheran who commands a fleet of 10 million E.T.s who are working on the Liberation of Planet Earth.

Many other lightworkers are part of that as well.

I have an advisory position to a fleet of 6 ships, one of which is Ivo’s. I’ve learned there are 6 ships under my purview and am now obtaining this information from the commanders. I wasn’t aware of this for the longest time, however I do this at night time while my physical body is asleep.

I am very excited to hear that our planet will be liberated.

I am ready.

Now can I get a ticket for the first-class cabin on board one of the 6 ships?

I get it, you are firmly grounded. Just keep in mind not everybody can handle your sarcasm that well, especially when English isn’t their first language. Not that worried about friday, just keep it in mind.

Like I said, I might as well believe it is possible as long as its existence would be a positive thing, and then go about it like a scientist and see if I can prove it for myself rather than take it on blind faith.

It’s a fun exercise that helps me become more open to change, develops my curiosity, intuition and subconscious communication as well as actually assisting me in making the subliminals work better since they too sometimes wish to imprint concepts my rational mind is not as willing to accept.

Me, god’s gift to women? Really, Iron Throne? Oh, alright, it’s not the strangest thing I’ve set out to prove, so let’s go out and prove it!

It’s like a regular dose of brain training.

But if you just think its hilarious that people believe these things might just be real, at least we put a smile on your face, right? :wink:

As long as it does me no harm and they don’t force it down my throat like certain people patrolling the streets preaching, I will show people enough respect to have their beliefs.

I actually like having conversations about these things. Had a very interesting one with a flat-Earther not long ago. Amazing how people can believe something so strongly it doesn’t matter what you show them.

Try this phone number, it’s a listed one…
I’m not gonna tell you who they are (in part because I don’t know if the phenomena is real or not), apart from saying that apparently they have a sharp sense of humor and a slightly Scottish accent. Oh, and they talk quite fast.

All you need to do is match the energy of it through meditation and they will know you are calling.

If they figure you are not a prank caller, both parties would need to figure out the correct frequency in the middle to enable you to message across the line.

If you’re gonna meditate anyway, it seems like a nice image to focus on. Just be careful, once you’ve opened up the line, they may just call back in the middle of the night. :slight_smile:

Thanks. Is that the supposed to be the All-Seeing Eye behind the black triangle? Do I get to see the All-Seeing Eye inside the triangle after meditating on it?

You just reminded me that I haven’t used Inner Circle for quite a while. Maybe it’s time for me to get back to running it with the other world-domination subliminals. Or maybe I’ll get a call from them after running Inner Circle Ultima.

I think it’s probably the blue sun of their home system actually. And since they live according to the principles of pure synchronicity, where everything happens in exactly the right way at exactly the right time and they never question or predict what might happen next, always existing in the moment, they don’t actually have any government, let alone any form of domination whatsoever. They don’t need one.

Just think about what a society like that would be like, where even dating is happening because two people just synchronistically said hello to one another. It is, for lack of a better term, an alien concept. But very interesting to ponder its possibilities.

PS I don’t think the shady one-world-government people have listed numbers. Only the aliens do. :slight_smile:

********** Coming Soon *************

DarkPhilosopher on Skull Island Part 1

Fire and Saint stand on top of the hill peering down with binoculars into the lush green jungle.

Fire “he is down there in the jungle where I left him”
Saint “This will be DarkPhilosophers biggest challenge”
Fire "The Aegis Initiative Survival Instinct be put to the ultimate test "

Saint pulls out a cigar and smiles “The final test before release”

DarkPhilosopher wakes up “what in gods name is going on where the hell am i bloody Saint drugged me and dumped me in this bloody jungle”

Suddenly he hears this roar and hears the crashing of trees.

DarkPhilosopher’s eyes fill with terror “Is that a monkey” A giant ape almost stands on him.

Part 2 - Coming Soon

kong

2 Likes

Let’s discuss, how can we apply the S.A.I.D principle to ensure that our penis is as big (length and girth wise) as it can possibly be?

1 Like
1 Like

Is anyone here frequenting the forums a lot more lately:

• in massive anticipation of what’s to come soon?
  • because of a lack of motivation to be productive recently?

The extended time of staying at home is really starting to make me feel lazy.

This is fucking hilarious

Well, apart from me being bloody British and my eyes being filled with terror.

But Survival Instinct did work, I showed that monkey.

@SubliminalUser
I’ve actually been dealing with the feeling of not wanting to talk at all. Could be reconciliation, I have no clue. But any socializing feels like a chore these past few weeks, and the heat isn’t making it any better.

2 Likes

Aren’t you American?

1 Like

Well, “bloody” is a typical British swear-term, US Americans tend to use the f-word instead: As for Canadian Americans, and all the many Americans below the US, I have no clue. Do Canadians ever swear, eh?

I was referring to…

…giving me a British accent by default.

Not entirely unsurprising, since the author appears to be British (or at least a fan).

Now, technically, without telling you where exactly I am from (that would be no fun), I can confirm that I’m much more likely to speak British English than American English. But that is mostly because I like speaking clearly and don’t like swearing.

I’m also learning Hawaiian currently, but that is a hard bloody language! :wink:

PS. Anybody remember this NSFW classic?

1 Like

So that you can recite the Ho’oponopono verses in their original language?

1 Like

It’s one of the places I feel a deep connection with and would live if I was given the opportunity. Georgia, US being another. It may be best if I never do live there (Hawai’i), given how my heart would break at the amount of damage that has been done to the islands (and the ludicrous amount of land that is considered “privately owned”, FU bloody Zuckerberg). But the language is threatened with extinction, I’m doing my part.

1 Like

I remember doing Ho’oponopono for 4 people. So that was a few months (several weeks per person). It didn’t do much for me. Perhaps I may retry this with a better manifestation ability.

Anyone sometimes just feel like they are pausing themselves as they wait for their custom to arrive to propel them further? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Any Snooker fans on here? Who saw Ronnie O’Sullivan win his 6th world title this past weekend?