Main Discussion Thread - Inner Circle

I agree, the only reason I remembered it was there was seeing the same conversation in another thread.

Looking over the information in that first post in Sep 2019, it also mentions what I had encountered with IC about blogs and internet sites which share another persons thoughts/advice - this would have been useful information to have on the sales page.

I can’t really speculate on why it’s not there, maybe @SaintSovereign could shed some light on this?

1 Like

Thanks man! Appreciate it.

Maybe I’ve subsconsciously given off the aura or something that other people should do it instead haha. I’ve definitely had the feelings towards people.

Yes, it can do this. It’s not an explicit feature (as in, there’s a ton of scripting related to it) but the script does mention it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure either…

1 Like

I’m noticing that people seem to change to be more kind with me, or ghosting… or when they see me again after being dismissive or negative, they tend to be nicer. So I think there may be some effect such as that going on.

1 Like

That text was never on a salespage, only on this forum. If you skim the thread, you’ll see that IC was released several weeks after this thread began.

Inner Circle’s development was done between PCC and Alchemist. The original description took ideas from both social influence/shrewdness and magickal manifestation/banishment scripting.

The final product leaned more towards manifestation, and less on the other parts – probably because @Fire thought it made more sense that way.

:+1:t2:

SC used to pre-sell products back in the day, so sometimes a gap could happen between the original description and the final release.

The quintessential example of this was Mind’s Eye – started out as a multi-stage supercharger, released as a Q Major Program.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I seem to remember seeing it on the sales page in the past, but its a long time since I saw the last similar post about it. Impossible to tell. Either way it seems like the information about those aspects would be useful to anyone buying the product… if only to show the product is still working as intended. Some people could claim its not working as intended if the only manifestation results they got were internet based.

I have a question @SaintSovereign @Fire

1. Is inner circle a major program Qv2 or ultimate?
  2. So as stated that if im listening to seduction major programs then inner circle will help me manifest LOVERS and sexual partners correct? ofcourse with taking action… im always out there approaching women.
    So this also means all my sexual fantasis and my ideal sexual partners will manifest to me and i will live that life soon?
  3. How soon can i see the manifestation? Is this subliminal meant to give fast results staking with other major subliminals?
  4. How many hours a day can i listen to this as less as one loop.

Welcome everyone for comments thanks.

2 Likes
  1. a major program, but focused and light

2. it will draw compatible, motivated, and enthusiastic people to you. if that’s your fantasy, then your fantasy will be fulfilled.

3. I find that subliminal results tend to sneak up on me when I’m focusing on something else. just getting out there and doing your thing seems to give it the maximum freedom to make things happen. how long it takes depends on how far your life is from what you want. Shipping a package to an address in the same town can take as little as a day or two. Shipping a package to another continent takes longer. If your life conditions are pretty close to what you want, it’ll come faster. So do what you can to make your life conditions closer.

4. 1-2 loops will do the trick. 3-5 times a week. Play it like that and then forget about it and go live.

9 Likes

What @Malkuth said.

Generally speaking, what may a person running Khan expect by running Inner Circle alongside it?

People who jive with the Khan that one is becoming. Perhaps women befitting of the Khan.

Inner Circle rewrite should be very fun!

2 Likes

Is there one in the works? Or are you referring to Q+?

All the rewrites will be awesome

I am looking forward to see how the Emperor rewrite does.

I wonder if they will change the descriptions of the older titles at all

1 Like

Q+, since every title then will get a rewrite. I’m curious about IC the most since manifestation tech has changed a lot since IC was released.

1 Like

With inner circle being light for a main title, would it be okay to listen to it twice on a given day? Considering the new listening recommendations.

1 Like

Use the “additional exposure” method on the new listening pattern support article.

4 Likes

IC still works fast.

I wonder what would happen if I used it during my Cancun trip?

1 Like

Wow, I’m convinced that Inner Circle is one of the most under-appreciated subs on here

2 Likes