Main Discussion Thread - Daredevil

daredevil-box

The flamboyant, extroverted playboy that dazzles and brings fun wherever he goes. The man that goes out and enjoys his life to the fullest, while at the same time magnetically attracting women towards him.

The guy that loves life…

The Daredevil.

Imagine being able to relax in any social situation, and just have fun, without worrying if you can attract a woman or be good with someone else. Imagine just completely letting go, and letting yourself fully embrace life and the moment, without a single limiter or worrying about making a mistake.

Imagine being in a naturally dominant state of mind where life and seduction simply flows perfectly, where you do whatever you want.

That is what being a Daredevil is about.

With Daredevil, you will learn to enjoy life and social interaction in a way you never thought it is possible, while having complete freedom to do what you desire.

But the Daredevil is also a master of social interaction – he flows and talks with people like a social butterfly. He knows exactly what to say, from simply being who he is and living in the moment.

The masterful social game, living life and doing whatever he wants is what being a Daredevil means.

By listening to Daredevil, you will start acquiring these qualities. You will see yourself enjoying women, enjoying moments, enjoying fun, and enjoying life.

And with this, you will see your social abilities skyrocket with both women and with men. You will see men become your friends fast, women aching to find out who you are, all while being completely carefree.

If you are ready to let go and develop your social abilities to the highest levels…

If you are ready to taste freedom…

Order now.

12 Likes

Is this the procrastination blaster/motivator you’ve been hinting at lately? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does this include elements from Ascension, Primal and/or Sex and Seduction or is it wholly new from the ground up? How would you characterize the difference between this and Primal Seduction? Essentially less sexual and more social?

Would you describe this as a sort of social Limitless?

5 Likes

I’m not entirely sure but I don’t think Daredevil was such a social creature, haha. However the description sounds good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Look at this image. Wow. Just stunning.
You guys have improved lately

5 Likes

It includes some elements from Ascension, Primal and Sex and Seduction, but it is a completely new program in its own right. It’s all about becoming a social beast and mastermind.

Also, being sexual doesn’t automatically stop you from being social, and vice versa. It has both.

9 Likes

Can you stack it with Emperor or would you rather recommend using it on its own; why

4 Likes

This looks like a very fun sub!

3 Likes

Emperor makes me sociable I think this one if it can be run alongside Emperor will amplify the effects.

5 Likes

You most certainly can. It’ll add a strong social element to Emperor. I’m hoping it’ll modify some of Emperor’s “coldness” to make you more sociable during business meetings and the such.

6 Likes

will it have a masked version at launch?
i dont use ultrasonic

2 Likes

Yes, as always. All new titles have masked. Only a few of our older titles are ultrasonic only.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign: I might have to stay away from Daredevil then. I’m already naturally overly chatty, sociable and easy going. Actually, one thing I’m really looking for with Emperor is the “coldness” and the gravitas that will balance my unnecessary talkativeness.

2 Likes

I have be waiting for this one. Thanks alot :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Hope this sub also increases emotional intelligence(emparthy, understanding what makes other people tick, their perspectives) as it is a huge factor for being better socially. Not to mention reading/observing behavior

Self-absorption in all its forms kills empathy, let alone compassion. When we focus on ourselves, our world contracts as our problems and preoccupations loom large. But when we focus on others, our world expands. Our own problems drift to the periphery of the mind and so seem smaller, and we increase our capacity for connection - or compassionate action.”
― Daniel Goleman, Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships

“How you bring people into your home is just as important as when they walk through the door. Frame well. #marketing
― Richie Norton

“power dynamic operates in emotional contagion, determining which person’s brain will more forcefully draw the other into its emotional orbit. Mirror neurons are leadership tools: Emotions flow with special strength from the more socially dominant person to the less. One reason is that people in any group naturally pay more attention to and place more significance on what the most powerful person in that group says and does. That amplifies the force of whatever emotional message the leader may be sending, making her emotions particularly contagious. As I heard the head of a small organization say rather ruefully, “When my mind is full of anger, other people catch it like the flu.”
― Daniel Goleman, Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships

3 Likes

While the Daredevil marketing is highlighting how attractive it is being socially free, uninhibited, confident and so on. Which is true, it goes way beyond that.

The most important thing, after confidence, is social intelligence. Being able to read social cues and nuances. Knowing what to say, how to better persuade, being a better leader, a better negotiater…

When you are slightly drunk. You are drunk, you feel uninhibited. Thats exactly why alcohol has been a mans best wingman since 10 000 years ago.

Imagine being able to tap into that power at will. To better demonstrate your newfound confidence from Ascension, Emperor and so on.

My achillies heel is that being confident does not automatically make me more social. I still have a somewhat low social battery and i tire easily. I want to be able to get in the zone, connect effortlessly, have women be the ones chasing my attention.

I have suggested a subliminal that focuses purely on being social. Many more agreed. And as usual @Fire and @SaintSovereign heard us. They did the same when they wanted suggestions for Emperor. I suggested a sleep enhancing module…

So they createe Emperor with the Rich Deep Sleep Module. Its truly wonderful feeling that your voice is heard and it matters. That only shows how much love and respect they have for this community.

So thank you guys.

12 Likes

PS Iron Throne makes me extremely social and good at conversations.

What does DareDevil socially add that PS doesn’t have?

4 Likes

I bought it looking foreward to running it alongside emperor and PS.

4 Likes

Your social abilities are most likely part of your seduction style, that’s why Primal Seduction is bringing it to the forefront. When I tested Primal Seduction, it brought out my more cold, intense, stoic core and it gave me a very “dark and quiet man on fire” kinda feel. Daredevil is pure social scripting.

13 Likes