My Emperor + Primal Journal

If I am not mistaken Primal already deals with these kinds of anxiety?

2 Likes

I’m thinking Daredevil has to do with social dynamics for both men and women. If I am not mistaken.

I have also read else where that Daredevil tends to make listeners more vocal. what do you think @anon3072973?

1 Like

Vocal in terms of eloquency?

Well for me it seemed like Primal’s job is to deal with your sexual identity and make comfortable living and projecting it. Which is basically the root of all your chakras (literally root) and should therefore help dissolve anxieties and fear, especially social fear.
Daredevil to me seems like some kind of booster for dull days or when you need an extra kick.
Just my estimation though.

1 Like

I would not recommend adding Daredevil - it will be harder to reconcile with Emperor.
One wants you to make friends with everybody, and the other asks you to qualify everyone and eliminate timewasters.

If you just want to talk more & be chatty at certain times, use the True Social supercharger.

If you want to increase your social intelligence, upgrade the Primal to Primal Seduction.
PS will make you talk more if you’re an extrovert, OR if it is the right strategy for the conversation’s goal.
The salespage doesn’t say so, but it is not limited to getting women. One can use PS to connect better and “get what you want” with ALL people.

If after this you still want DD, you’re best to switch to Khan altogether.

PS: Reading your opening post, I’d recommend you use Ascended Mogul + Primal Seduction.
Emperor or Khan can work, but they are NOT ideally suited to your situation or goals.

6 Likes

What if you are an introvert?

2 Likes

Depends. Primal Seduction brings out your natural dating strengths/advantages.
I assume that all extroverts will talk and/or touch more, but I don’t know about introverts.

Here’s a little interaction of interest:

I talk more on PS too, but I also know when to shut up and have the silence work for me. :wink:

Either way, anyone can use True Social with no concerns of reconciliation.

3 Likes

I run daredevil with Ev4 and it makes me more social, calm and friendlier and less anxious. Ev4 and PS made me more dominant and silent type.
What i am trying to say is that Daredevil can work better. It did for me. I feel more like the person i want to be. :slightly_smiling_face:
But i guess its different for everyone that run these subs and PS may work for you. Good luck my friend.

7 Likes

@Simon is true social contained within PS or PS Iron Throne?

1 Like

True social is not included

1 Like

No. True Social was created as a supercharger alongside Daredevil.
Primal Seduction is a month or two older than DD.

Primal I believe already has Daredevil so there is little point in adding it to your stack.

1 Like

No. No. Khan is the only other product that contains Daredevil.
These two were the last dating/sexual products released.

Primal is OLD, really old.
The origin of PrimalTech - before NewDawn, AlchemistTech, and QuantumTech.
I think among the current masked files, only S&S is older than Primal. :smile:

Sorry @Lobo for this history discussion on your journal thread. :frowning:

5 Likes

So. Does Daredevil contain True Social?

1 Like

What I noticed with primal is my sexual urges are so intense I feel beyond frustrated. When using khan I felt I had my sexual energy under control with primal it feels likes it’s about to explode any minute. I can’t stop thinking about getting off while using primal. I feel like a mad man or a addict that’s craving women and a sexual release. Primal is no joke it really brings out your primal side

2 Likes

I meant to say primal seduction i am sure Saint said it has daredevil. Of course i might be wrong :blush:

1 Like

I followed @Simon’s advice and added True Social to my stack. I found that True Social made me more social (and “playful”) on the next day after first use.

It’s being 4 days after my second week on the subs.

Week 2
Emperor approx. 170hrs
Primal approx. 56hrs.

Emperor
I find that Emperor makes me more serious, not giving a fuck. I am more stable in social contexts not really caring if no one is talking to me because I decide who I want to talk to. It’s just that sometimes i find myself not having enough social wherewithal to talk to a lot of people. And I am more serious and what to get the more important things done. I also don’t give a fuck about other people as much as I used to. At first I was afraid of expressing my anger even to subordinates who go out of line. But now i really don’t care and I find that I am gaining more respect among my peers and those above me. I have come to really embody the fact that I don’t give a fuck and I am focused on my own needs and goals.

Primal
One one particular day I had an experience where I was literally being eye fucked by females around me. One girl sitting opposite held eye contact with me as if she was looking at a piece of meat. Another a little bit elderly locked eye contact with me for more than 10 seconds. It was getting so awkward for me that I said hello and smiled. She responded likewise and nodded gracefully.

I have also realised that i don’t really give a fuck about a tits and ass so much. I can decide and chose for myself the kind of women I like not just because the have a beautiful body. I am looking out for class in the kind of women I want.

7 Likes

I will go full social at a later date but I want to secure a good job first then I will do more of the social & sex subs

2 Likes

This thought hit me today.

Evolution is at play on many levels. This existence is a survival of the fittest/strongest. The World system is designed to eliminate the nice guy syndrome in any form. It’s not an individual/personal matter. It’s like the universe is on a mission to prune all weaklings of a particular species.

3 Likes

I’m glad someone is logging their progress with these subs as ive been on primal and Ev4 for about a month now. I’m starting to experience how the subs can create circumstances in my life that ultimately pose as opportunities to grow, and discover disempowering tendencies and behaviors in myself. I’m coming face to face with my approval seeking tendencies and seeing how it limited me in doing actual business with people. Im accepting it as it is.

6 Likes

Week 3
Emperor approx. 250hrs
Primal approx. 72hrs.
True Social 1 loop a day.

I have also tried Ascended Mogul for about the last 3 days. Doing about 3 to 4 loops a day.

The first night after I tried Ascended Mogul I had a very profound idea.

You see I’m currently broke and living with a group of friends. I have been preparing to take an interview for a role in a certain tech company. Since the interview process can be quite hard there is a lot I must do in preparing. Now there is another tech company with lower pay but relatively not as hard to get in. My aim has always been to get into the top tier tech company for the last 3 months. But after I did a couple of loops of AM overnight I realized that I could save myself from suffering and quickly get into the easier company in the next month and then strengthen my programming skills in the next 6months or so then move to the higher tier company. Because the the easier tech company has decent pay that can take care of all my immediate needs.

I have learnt to accomplish my goals one step at a time.

I’m attributing this to AM because I had a surge in productivity that day as well. I was literally on fire. I have been doing a few loops of AM since. And this has had a toll on my Primal loops.

Is it possible to do Emperor with AM? or I need to stick with one.

Last week I had a weird dream. A certain rich man had parked a Lamborghini at a parking space. Everyone including myself was admiring him. He then pointed out to me asked me to do something for him. I did and after that he wanted me to be his friend. It was like he saw value in me and so didn’t want me to leave his side.

I also had an experience with the president of a certain club I used to be a member but haven’t being attending for a while. He called out to me at the mall. He was having a meeting with some of the club executives and when I go there. He started accusing me to them that I used to be a meme we but I have stopped. And was asking me on the spot questions about why I had stopped and stuff like that. Literally attacking me. But he has making fun of it. I didn’t expect this from him so I was shocked this was the reason he called me. His other executives Also appeared a little shocked but there were laughing to ease the tension. My old self will have felt shame and apologized for not attending the club meetings. But this time I felt the shame at first and then it got transformed to anger. I told him I’m not sure I will be coming for their meetings and I walked away. I even deleted his number for my phone and vowed to never be caught of guard like this ever again.

On the women front I still get gazes here and there but nothing serious like the 2nd week. But I am beginning to feel that I’m worthy of love and attraction from high quality women.
Also I had an aha moment while at listening to an audio about success in life from Bob Proctor: I realized that I have always assumed that I needed money to have hot girls around me. But I I have met guys who had nothing and still got the hot girls. So I need to be come the guy that women want to be around regardless.

Lastly. yesterday, I was able to consciously change my state from looking down on myself to one of high self esteem. I just thought to myself I’m listening to these subs for close to a month now I should start taking action on myself with my own emotions and body language and it worked.

6 Likes