Main Discussion Thread - Daredevil

Soon , I will more deeply share my experience with DREAMS and Primal Seduction. Few words before then - intense, deep, lifechanging. Literally: I know what I want->Sub does something ELSE, what I want!->F*ck! that was EXACTLY what I wanted in first place! It seems your subs deal with TRUTH behind any neurotic expectations. As a result: trust increases a lot, even in harsh time of transition/identity change.

Question about Daredevil: does it contain Primal & Sex & Seduction scripting? Sorry if I missed it somewhere but it seem good to ask once again because I had a feeling that Daredevil is a variation to Primal at first place (not Primal Seduction but pure Primal). And another question: will Primal, and Sex & Seduction, Aura, Limitless be released updated with New Dawn? Thanks!

4 Likes

Is the Limitless module in DareDevil ?

3 Likes

Most likely - to learn about social dynamics and stuff.
I think itā€™s been in the Standard script for pretty long, though :wink:

4 Likes

What would be the suggested loops for daredevil taking into account my existing stack is

X2 Rebirth
X6 Emperor
x4 Primal

Goals to develop myself as a team leader in the workplace to continue to focus on my dating life. Which means having to be social hence throwing in DareDevil to the mix.

2 Likes

The release is today I canā€™t wait
What time is it gonna be?

4 Likes

NOW!
Daredevil now available under My Account --> Downloads.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Thanks @Fire and @SaintSovereign! Let try how devil I will turn!

4 Likes

I do have a question, because I canā€™t see the moduls added in daredevil, does it contain something to help with seduction and flirtng, if you donā€™t add primal or Sex and Seduction into the mix, or will it make you ā€œjustā€ social care free?

4 Likes

While listening to Daredevil for the first time I noticed I started to feel emotional, and started to feel sensations around the heart. I was afraid that with the help of this sub I would be able to get close to people. This is something I really want, but at the same time I donā€™t want because Iā€™m scared to open up to other people.

Does Daredevil has a healing module that helps to remove blockages that could hinder your social life? It almost has to be, looking at my first reaction.

Anxious to see how this will develop :grinning:

7 Likes

Hi ! I discovered your website not long ago and bought Daredevil. I listened to it 3 times today already and I can say ā€¦ the greatest anti stress subliminal I have so far heard ! After 3 loops I feel super calm, not an ounce of stress in my body and I feel warm. My back pain is lower now.
Question 1 : Will it be efficient with public speaking ? or is it only social interactions in bars etc. ?
Question 2 : Can it be used by my wife also or is it only male oriented ?
Question 3 : can it be stack with Mogul also ?
Thanks

6 Likes

Yes, it will help with public speaking.

While Daredevil is a bit more unisex than for example Emperor, it still has masculine only scripting, so I wouldnā€™t advise for your wife to listen to it. Nothing bad will happen of course if she does.

Finally, yes, it can be stacked.

4 Likes

@Fire can we have a module list for it? (Prime is also missing the modules). this would really help with stacking when you know what is already included.

6 Likes

I would also really like to see the module lists back. I think they are very useful in helping to decide which subliminal you want to be running. The module list gives a more specific idea of what the subliminal is targeting.

5 Likes

+1! I agree with this and hope for it as well.

6 Likes

Alright, weā€™ll add it. :wink:

5 Likes

I am seeing that the product is out of stock. When will I be able to buy it?

2 Likes

Daredevil isnā€™t out of stock. I guess you are at the pre order page of Daredevil. That will indeed say itā€™s out of stock, because you canā€™t pre order anymore.

2 Likes

Thanks man.

2 Likes

Do you guys think itā€™s a good choice to stack Daredevil with Primal Seduction and Ascended Mogule?
@AMASH @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

What is your goal @Orion?
And for how long have you been running PS + AM?

3 Likes