Main Discussion Thread - Daredevil

I am burning out and want to tone down my work. I will go outside frequently for a while now. I want to increase my social status and sexiness. But I should keep my financial momentum.
I haven’t used them yet, that’s why I am asking :slight_smile:
I read that Emperor helps with money too so maybe I should run it with Daredevil & PS?

3 Likes

Emperor, Daredevil and PS togther might be a bit too much. I know that both Emperor and PS are subs with quite a big script. I’m not sure about Daredevil. It will probably work but the results will come very slow which makes it quite demotivating.

I personally would chose 2 of those 3 subs and do the other one at a later time. But this is of course my opinion, I do personally believe less is more with subliminals.

5 Likes

@Orion – I’d recommend skipping Daredevil for now. It’s very “social” focused, and there’s social training in PS. Use Emperor + PS, but choose a “dominant” goal. For example:

Emperor x 6
PS x 2

OR vice versa depending on your goals.

6 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions! @SaintSovereign @afc22

2 Likes

I am interested in buying Daredevil. However, I would really appreciate if you guys would add the module list in the next days so that I can choose my stack more carefully

4 Likes

Saint, when would it be appropriate for someone using PS to add Daredevil, and when would it be unnecessary and an overkill?

I think this is an important question. Many here will benefit from your answer.

3 Likes

You can probably stack Primal Seduction and Daredevil whenever you want – the two compliment each other. It may take some of the edge from PS, especially Iron Throne, so expect to be more socially focused rather than sexual.

Adding Emperor into the mix, however, is way too much and you’ll either get no results at all, or find yourself mired in depression and the such.

6 Likes

I’ve been stacking Dare Devil with Primal Seduction for about a week now (ran primal seduction since released solo) and my experience has been pretty similar to what you mentioned. My social skills have sky rocketed without question, in fact I’ve never “noticed” a subliminal effects so prominently. The first couple days were slow and than I was observing my interactions yesterday and was honestly shocked. I was talking louder, felt wittier/sharp, less filtered in what I say, and had people telling me how confident I am in myself. I agree however that I did loose a bit of the sexual edge, but for me this has actually improved my results with women because I feel less needy and focused on trying to seduce women, and instead am making friends with everyone in the bar, inviting people to do things and let the women chase me. This stack works especially well for me though because I work as a bartender/server so I’m constantly in an environment where I can practice my social skills and see tangible results. Somebody who is trying to get laid strictly off of cold approach is probably better off running pure PS.

12 Likes

Is sex mastery in this? Any chance of a module list like Emperor has?

3 Likes

Wow, you came out of nowhere. Give the thread a moment to wake up…

There we go.

Nope, no sex mastery. Daredevil is purely about being the most social person there is. You know, the guy that can open a conversation with anyone. Bring people together. The guy that is on such good terms with the bouncer he can cut the line. And once he entered the club, he walks up to random people to ask them if they are having a good time, until everybody thinks he owns the place. Including the owner.

It’s not about sex, it’s about being the life of the party. That definitely makes you attractive though.

If you want sex mastery to go with it, combine it with Sex & Seduction for a compact, targeted experience, or Primal Seduction for something that will take a little bit longer but works on your inner alpha male as well.

Daredevil doesn’t have specific modules anymore, it is written from scratch with one purpose in mind.

If you find it interesting, look into the just released True Social as well, to get you into the Daredevil mindset right before you go out. Or Libertine if you’d rather give off a sexual vibe.

7 Likes

So say I’d want to combine this with Ascended Mogul and/or EOG; yay or nay? Is yay; how ya think it would work?

2 Likes

I’d say all three is a bit much. I’d wonder why you are considering combining AM with EoG. What’s your reasoning behind that? I’ll reserve further remarks on it until you’ve enlightened me.

I’ve recommended AM+DD previously, and I recall Saint recommending it as my stack when I asked for advice when I was still fresh out of my egg and new on this forum.

I feel that EoG+DD makes a bit of a strange combination. This is likely a limiting belief on my part. As a wage-slave, you never consider the CEO/entrepreneur to be a social butterfly, when in fact he’s probably very good socially to have achieved the position. And so EoG+DD may actually work.

So if you do consider combining EoG and DD, it would probably be most effective in combination with stages 3 and 4. Leave the cleaning and learning stages to work on their own, and add Daredevil in when you reach the action and complete stages.

6 Likes

Reason being is for networking purposes and getting good with people who are living the life you want. Something like that.

2 Likes

Well, from what I understand EoG will firmly set you on the path to become an entrepreneur, which is likely to make you leave the confines of employment, while AM will allow you to grow within the confines of employment and if you’re ready will allow you to choose the path of entrepreneur.

EoG will make you an assertive leader of business, the Ascension part of AM may work on some other stuff as well.

EoG seems more likely to make you associate yourself with mentors in your preferred field for future potential and manifestation, AM may help you network with the people you need right now better.

Finally, EoG may or may not take somewhat longer to kick in compared to AM due to it’s multi-stage nature. It takes more time to lay the groundwork for a bigger pay-off later.

Putting them together is likely not very productive. You may even lose some effectiveness. My advice is to choose one or the other, possibly combining it with DD as per my previous post.

4 Likes

Is there an alpha component to Daredevil?

I am leery of running three programs as I already have Ultimate Artist and Spartan running and they address my greatest needs and aspirations, but I could use a boost socially as I am generally an aloof loner, and have yet to break that fundamental stance in dealing with other human beings.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

I can’t say for certain but I would imagine that there is some sort of alpha/dominance scripting in Daredevil as the goal of the program is bring out that “top of the food chain” carefree social mentality.

Yes, there is. It’s heavily geared toward the “social alpha,” but even that idea is subjective. Won’t necessarily make you into a jokester. Might actually enhance your aloofness, but direct it in a way to make it more palatable to people, if that makes sense.

5 Likes

I guess my biggest concern is running three subs. Will it dilute Ultimate Artist and Spartan so significantly that I won’t notice results from any of them?

Khan + Mogul + DareDevil, instead of Khan + Mogul + True Social?

Somehow I feel like try Social is not working, yet :frowning:

1 Like

I think True Social would likely be more effective in conjunction with Daredevil than by itself.

3 Likes