Main Discussion Thread - Daredevil

Are you meditating while listening true social or just listening?

Some times I meditate on TS, but not always

1 Like

Maybe try to do 2x True social and both times meditate. I always get better results from superchargers when i meditate

1 Like

So youā€™re suggesting that I donā€™t switch to Daredevil just yet?

I just remembered that you dont have to meditate with true social. How long you are using it?

To be honest, I have probably used True Social for at max 4 or 5 days out of the 27 days into my Khan journey.
Because of my Exams, My goal intended Stack " Khan, Mogul, TS" has been swapped with ā€œST1 when iā€™m idle and ST4 when iā€™m studyingā€. I will restart my original stack from the 20th onwards.

This is probably reconciliation that is making me look into other subs to add/replace.

1 Like

Does Daredevil/True social have scripting for manifesting love/lovers/women/sex ?

1 Like

I donā€™t think so. Woman and sex may be a byproduct. As DD makes you social and raises your status.

2 Likes

would daredevil stack well with ev4?

1 Like

That question came up with v3 as well. Some say it compensates quite well for Emperorā€™s anti-social tendencies, other say that will weaken Emperor, and some claim itā€™s a lot to handle considering neither are small subs. But no definite answer besides to give it a try.

5 Likes

I do agree with DarkPhilosopher, there was no clear answer so for example I am trying it. Itā€™s a bit difficult to compare if itā€™s weakening Emperorā€™s benefits, however I do have noticed my social interactions have slowly been improving. Itā€™s really been less than a week Iā€™m trying this stack.

I suggest also you try for yourself.

3 Likes

I feel that Inner Circle is a perfect companion to Emperor.

9 Likes

I tried the social king ultrasonic; which is daredevil shortened, at work today instead of primal as a test. Soo much different, more relaxed confident voice, more social interest from others. I think daredevils more of what im looking for since im naturally more introverted and socially uncalibrated.
Although Iā€™ll try not to lose the primal swag walk :smile:

8 Likes

Whoa, Social King can work that fast OVERNIGHT?!
How many ultrasonic loops you did?

Iā€™m interested!

1 Like

seemed like it worked in real time when I played it in my shirt pocket at work, although im realizing ultrasonics make me feel a bit lethargic and headachy so id rather just use masked. Finding a pair of wired earbuds that last is another issue, maybe subclub should make some.

2 Likes

Wanting to hook up a friend with Daredevil but Iā€™m wondering if it contains ascension?

Daredevil would really match his personality, like me weā€™re both very social and talkative. His interested in enjoyment, social attractiveness, getting more sexual partners. Everything Daredevil contains but Iā€™m wondering whether or not it contains seduction and ascension scripting as otherwise Iā€™d probably tell him to get ascension and maybe something seducing as well. Although that would be overkill for him.

I look forward to any answers on this, canā€™t wait to open my friends mind with these subliminal experiences.

@Fire, @SaintSovereign could any of you elaborate?

3 Likes

It does have significant scripting, but itā€™s not AS focused as something like Primal Seduction. That being said, let him try Daredevil solo first and if he needs more, add Primal Seduction.

5 Likes

How about ascension, is it in there?

2 Likes

Yes it does.

3 Likes

So Ascension is included in Daredevil? The way the thread went I wasnā€™t quite sure what the answer to that was.

2 Likes